Is my workout plan ok?

Hey Veeky Forums, I basically have a lot of free time because I have no social life, I only work on the weekends, and I'm only taking 1 summer class. I am trying to get in shape with bodyweight workouts and I think I'm doing ok for a beginner. I'm also trying to fix my diet by eating at least 4 lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and carrot salads a week, and restricting myself to 1500 calories a day. I started working out about 2 months ago and I've made some decent progression. This was my workout:

Stretch and warmup

Bodyweight squats - 15 X 3
Elbow-in pushups - 7 X 3
Situps - To failure X 2 (Current pr was about 55)

Then I'd go through my forms I learned in Taekwondo and do some cardio by shadow boxing.

Well this yesterday I incorporated a lot of exercises from startbodyweight.com so that I had a push and pull exercise for both vertical and horizontal arm motion, as well as some new tougher squats and I replaced situps with leg raises for a grand total of 6 different exercises. This workout kicked my ass and I'm still sore from it.

My question is that given my current situation, should I continue with the new exercises 3 times a week doing full body workouts? Or should I do some exercises on some days and others on other days? Any advice on tweaking my workout plan would be greatly appreciated.

>2016
>not reading the sticky

Install gentoo

I've read the sticky. I'm applying everything I know into my own personal workout plan where I don't have to go to the gym. Don't have any advice for me? Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

You don't even post what you want
Do whatever the fuck you want to do desu

Go to the damn gym

Worst bait

>'m also trying to fix my diet by eating at least 4 lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and carrot salads a week

Don't want to. Go get in a carwreck with your entire family involved.

Wow this is worse than crossfit.

Who the fuck doesn't go to a gym?

Not OP but me. I just run. I run 5 miles every other day. It's the only work out you need, literally

Then give me advice you literal pile of dogshit.

The kind of guy who fucked your sister and also doesn't want to go to a gym.

> need
You know that's probably true

You want a workout without going to the gym?

>Get a PULLUP bar.
>Get resistance bands from 10-50 lbs
>Eventually invest in a weight vest (ankle weights for harder stuff)
>Actually progress instead of doing the same workout daily

Your goals are
>Planche push up
>One arm chin up
>Hand stand push up on elevated blocks
>Lever pull ups

If you can't do the actual movements outright (I'd wager a lot of money you can't), then find progressions and use bands to assist. Be consistent and methodical in your progressions.
You know so little about diet that I'm just going to recommend you eat avocados, whey protein (a decently cheap and lean on (30g of protein and 180 calories priced at $1 per serving), and chicken with some rice.

You can learn why this is okay later

Also, hop on a multi-vitamin

You scaawed the bigbois are going to make fun of you?

You just won't make great gains but you'll have Olympic heart rest rates and feel great all the time. You won't look bad either just don't expect to have anything to show off by calves.

God bless aesthetic calves

Honest reply here, user. Buy a pair of adjustable dumbbells (pretty cheap shit) and follow the scooby home program for noobs, that gave me some gains.
Now get the fuck out and lift some things.

Mine look gr8

Want to see? I don't shave

Thank you for the good advice. I am actually making progress because those stats I posted were actually much smaller when I started. But yes, I am currently on the lookout for a cheap pullup bar and I'd like to get resistance bands too. But like I said, I did that full body workout with 6 different exercises and I'm still pretty weak after doing it yesterday. Should I do this workout 3 times a week and just tough through the soreness? Or should I break it up into splits like with weights?

Also, my diet is a work in progress. I was raised on junkfood so I am very slowly introducing healthier things into my diet so that I won't crash and return to my bad eating habits. I'm very weak willed and this is the only way I can be sustainable.

3 times a week. Cardio on other 3 days. Your current workout isn't enough to necessitate splitting.

If you switched to my recommend, then you could justify it.

I understand. Buy whey protein, and get in a habit of cooking chicken. I'm serious. Cooking takes time an effort. That's probably the hardest part for me.

No I'm scared because then I'd get too big and crush your retard head!

I was actually planning on introducing the chicken and brown rice routine into my diet soon. I'm scared of being dependent and gaining weight on protein shakes, but I'm just not sure.

Protein shakes won't make you gain weight unless they're high calorie.

They'll help you meet protein macronutrient goals-which help with lean mass gains.

The sooner the better.

It saves money and time from not having to always cook. It's a personal choice

I guess you're right. I used to eat protein shakes but I had to put peanut butter in them so they weren't the most healthy. I'll just have to get the fuck over it. I appreciate your advice. So I should just keep going 3 times a week even if I'm still sore?

Yup. You'll be alright at 3 days a week