What's the 1/2/3/4 milestone equivalent for cardio?

What's the 1/2/3/4 milestone equivalent for cardio?

stay comfy, puppers

1/2/3/4 is pretty retarded

Sprinting/swimming/jogging/cycling

?

What's 1/2/3/4?

I've only heard of 100%-150%-200%-250%

1 plate ohp
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift

By the way, does that mean 1RM, or 3, 5 reps?

Sex or heeming some one

Thanks for the explanation.

Probably 5 reps. 1 plate OHP isn't that heavy. I can do half plate for 5 reps and I've barely trained.

I was always told OHP 100% bodyweight, bench 150% bw, squat 200% bw, deadlife 250% bw

>OHP 100% bodyweight
Are you like five feet tall? The most athletic man I know, who won a bodybuilding competition by just cutting for a week, only OHPs 165 and weighs closer to 190 with a shred.

You're kind of dim.

And you are a newfag.
>doesn't even rep 1pl8
>posts and shares his opinions
>deadlife

Shit, maybe I got the values wrong. 50-100-150-200?

50 is pretty low.

1/2/3/4 really is a respectable spread for anyone who isn't in the NFL or trying to be a powerlifter.

A 1,000 lb powerlifting total is hot stuff for anyone who isn't a competitive male powerlifter, and being able to lift that much is beneficial to very few athletes. Same with a powerclean max of much more than bodyweight.

18 minute 5k
5:30 mile
7 minute rowing 2k

>1 plate OHP isn't that heavy
lol
>I can do half plate for 5 reps and I've barely trained.
lol

you're in for a rude awakening with the progression on that lift

Yeah, when you think about it, a one plate OHP is like being able to lift a slim 5'9" woman overhead and lock her out with just your shoulders and arms.

I've done this and seen it done and it looks even more impressive than pressing 1plate. Not a world class lift, but a real world milestone for sure.

I'm 5'10 66kg and can OHP 60kg for 5... 100%BW isn't that impressive

you are literally a skeleton

Because a the mass of a human isn't even distrbuted or as easy to hold as a barbell. OHPing a 60kg woman would be like OHPing a 70-80kg bar

I dunno, I could strict press my 135lb girlfriend 6 times in a row when my OHP max was like 155.

You're a freak, buddy

I'm not big but I wouldn't say I'm a skeleton either

It's mostly that you're a manlet.

>feel inferior about being proven wrong several times
>B-BUT YOU'RE A M-MANLET

jesus christ this inferiority complex is through the roof

Thanks for giving an actual answer

It just doesn't make any sense that you could have muscles like that and weight so little. Maybe you should check your scale.

Or maybe check your ruler, manlet.

>twink

Noone here does cardio so noone would know. Also have fun with having a cardio "milestone" and never being able to maintain it with any significant lifts. Cardio is gainz killer, and running is joints killer. As long as you have a massive squat you can out sprint most runners, and with a massive upper body, you can intimidate/ hopefully finish fights quickly if you have any experience throwing hands.

That wasn't me But I'm definitely both of those measurements. Maybe you're just fat or have shit genetics

>5'10 master race
>6' guys who lift more than me have shit genetics
uh huh

I'm 18 and have grown an inch since the start of the year and my dad is 6'2 so I'll probably make 6'...But okay man, you keep at it

Yeah but your real dad is the 5'5" Mexican mailman.

You're retarded.

Probably some standard times for running 400 m/1 km/5 km/10 km. If you have good times on all those distances, your cardio is pretty good.

52s 400/ 5:20 mile/ 20:00 5km/ 45:00 10km

Found the weakling

Pretty perfect for beach and summer parties.
Maybe you could cut a little, but it ain't even required.
>5'10 66kg
Oh shit, nevermind then

1pl8 barbell complex

Which is the only cardio acceptable, i am only at 100lb though

Just doesn't make sense family
Hopefully I'll have the same usual muscular potential weight and end up just looking really big at like 80kg

agr33d

>tfw I have to OHP 240lbs
>I will never make it

Cut weight, fatfuck.

Unless you are a roid monster.

In which case you can still do it.

If natty cut to 185 at least

Swimming-500yds in 10 minutes
Running-1.5 mile in ten minutes
Climbing-consistently red point 5.12 in an old school area
I've heard one for cycling, bit cannot remember it

I'm 6'6 so my goal is 220.

dude what's wrong with you? I'm 5'10 75kg at ~12%bf and I'm still considered a small guy

>this is the level of dysmorphia the average Veeky Forumsizen has
Sorry m8, but Veeky Forums has trolled you, unless you live in Scandinavia 5ft10 isn't short, and 75kg (assuming you're somewhat muscular) is an ideal weight.

Retard

>That proportion of upper/lower body
>Those womanly child-bearing hips

SS STRIKES AGAIN!

This is the correct format. I don't know enough about run times to confirm the accuracy though.

The fuck i'm 6"0 (78KGs) and OHP 90KG

Wait one fucking second, there's an intruder there.

Iron man