Lifting is literally now a societal meme

Lifting is literally now a societal meme that betas and nerds do because they will believe it will make them alpha. Look around a college gym and you'll find packs of dicklet asians and pooloo's lifting trying to turn in to chad. Walk down the street and see how many chubby dweebs in tight white T-shirts showing off there fatceps there will be. They all fell for the "lyft and get girls and b cool 8] meme" not know that the only thing that matters is height and facial aesthetics. .

Things weren't like this even 5 years ago, let alone 10. It was already bad enough being bombarded with overcompensating manlets, now i walk around and see narrow shouldered, wide hipped, obvioulys shit tier genetic subhumans in tight tees showing off their "gains".

>If you are under 5'10, stop wasting space.
>If you are taller than your wingspan, stop wasting space.
>If you are a STEM immigrant from Guangzhou, Bengali, Jakarta, or Gyeongsang, stop wasting space.
>If your shoulders aren't broad, hands aren't big, and hips aren't narrow; STOP WASTING SPACE YOU LOW TEST BETA KEK.

when will the shitposting end? Don't you have better things to do?

>be OP
>6'2', 18 yo', square jaw, fucking bitches in high school, perfect body
>going to harvard, doing business, 2400 SAT
>take off my oculus rift, close the dating sim
>search through my folds for my penis
>tug it halfheartedly looking for new furry posts on tumblr
>yell at mom to hurry up with my hot pocket
>cry when I realize she hasn't washed my clothes this month so I'm out of cumsocks

>If you are a STEM immigrant from Guangzhou, Bengali, Jakarta, or Gyeongsang, stop wasting space.
Awwww did someone get rejected from Grad School?

What's a pooloo

There's definitely a shift in character at most gyms. Back in the day the people you met at your gym would go out for a drink, maybe shoot some hoops, or watch a game.

Now they want acai berry shakes and to protest the establishment.

>>If you are taller than your wingspan, stop wasting space.
lmao

>Guangzhou
Triggered, call it Canton like a real human bean

>mfw Fantano is HFF guy

It seems to be clever combination of "polo", in reference to the shirt, and " poo in loo", in reference to Indians. The joke is they wear a lot of polo shirts. All brown people do. I'm brown, one-year in high school, I only had polo shirts.

I've learned something today

>Lifting is literally now a societal meme that betas and nerds do because they will believe it will make them alpha.

Welcome to Veeky Forums OP

5'6" manlet reporting in. I'm gonna keep wasting space. Stay mad brah

Listen you fuck.

My face is gorgeous, my height is acceptable, and frame nonsense is a meme (just lift until you get a v-taper)

I literally have two boyfriends, (lifting for guys - not a meme) and dont give a shit about women.

Please stop shitposting.

>Admitting to being a manlet

kek

>caring what shitposters on an anonymous image board think of your height.
Ishygddt

kek'd hard

>steps out of the shadows
>'heard your making fun of manlets?'
>stabs you through the heart
>'psssh... nothin personal... kid'

Nobody calls it Canton

>personal
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Way to fuck up the meme, you dip

I am one of these "so-called" betas or nerds you are speaking ill of. *throws back cloak showing my kunai belt* I think you need to re-evaluate your opinion. *twirl my katana expertly between my fingers* Or, somebody might get hurt. *rapidly slash in front of your face you don't even notice that the tip of my blade just shaved your eyelashes* and it won't be me. *teleports away*

is this the HEIGHT FACE FRAME dude?

He is never gonna make it