I'm about to hit the gym HARD for hours and meanwhile Chad will be LITERALLY eating pizza and having a threesome

I'm about to hit the gym HARD for hours and meanwhile Chad will be LITERALLY eating pizza and having a threesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_UV84wkJ-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ive realized I dont really want a threesome, Im nervous enough as it is with just one girl when its the first time. Id go soft as fuck with two due to the pressure.

I admire your honesty.
Finding yourself in that situation and letting down two ladies as well as yourself would be a pretty harsh feeling.

Best be 100% confident you can finish the game before you start.

What's the point in these posts?
Other than discouraging people from exercising

Bro, you have yet to hear about the Black Chad, TYRESE

He actually GENETICALLY has the STAMINA for two people.

Do you lift for having girls op?

>threesome
If I want to disappoint two people at the same time, I could meet my parents for dinner.

Forcing memes doesn't work. And get a fucking life OP you sad cunt

you're hitting the GYM hard and KYLE is at home COOKING for his ABOVE AVERAGE looking GF

I lift for my ego mostly

Creamy meme friendo.

Nah, I'm pretty sure this particular Chad is hitting the gym a lot more than I am.

>tfw you study HARD for HOURS to eventually get a good JOB while Chad is EATING PIZZA and is ironically going to be working at PIZZA HUT

who am I kidding, Chads always win

Going to the gym is your decision just like not going and eating pizza is chads decision but he doesn't care what you think which is what makes him different.

he hits gym more than you because he has nothing better to do and it's a pure pleasure
and you can be sure he eats more pizza than you

WHERE does CHAD
order his PIZZA from?

does CHAD watch REVIEWBRAH to find OUT about the best PIZZA?

>Nah, I'm pretty sure this particular Chad is hitting the gym a lot more than I am.

He is just hitting the steroids

Some weird fuck from another board comes here and posts these. Someone found one faggot that did this once, he was like 5'3 and posted on some forum about how miserable of a person he was.

None. Feel free to report them like I do.

This meme feels so forced and isn't even funny?

THIS MEME NEEDS TO STOP. I know Chads. Literally dudes who've had 3somes since their teens, who will hook up with a girl you chatted to and have oneitis over and casually fuck, etc.

The ones in shape don't sit around crying on a chinese cartoon board. They play soccer 3 to 4 times a week or do bro splits in the gym 4 to 5 times a week. They don't eat shit like pizza and junk food or if they do they eat it in small quantities. They try and fail with women all the time. They don't then go and bitch about feminists on /pol9k/. They'll just moan down the pub with the guys.

It's not that they don't try or put effort in to be Chad. It's that they don't come online and moan & cry like little bitches about it you fucking autists.

>bro fist
Please an hiro

why are you so nervous?
just relax and enjoy yourself
do a bunch of foreplay and that'll get you really turned on and she'll think you're some kinda sex god

where can I get a pair of those sneaks?
those are fly as fuck

Who keeps making these pointless Chad threads? Kill yourself please

Did /r9k/ invade Veeky Forums?

What are you going to do about that normie?

youtube.com/watch?v=v_UV84wkJ-o

Get drunk

Sensible replies not welcome get the fuck out