Veeky Forums, do you smoke?

Yes
Only socially retarded faggots don't smoke

I Roll dem cigarettes

when shitfaced and never my own

When people say "smoking gives you cancer", you are what they mean. Insufferable cunts who start asking for smokes but never buy their own.

clean 6 years now

i smoked a pack a day for 10 yrs

I don't smoke, but I don't care if someone does.
If that's your real opinion though, you're fucking retarded

No. Smoking is fucking disgusting and very counterproductive if you're trying to be healthy. People who convince themselves that you can be healthy while smoking a pack every day are just as bad as HAES proponents.

Used to smoke a pack a day, then moved to just with alcohol. Now I've been off them for three months

Honestly can't believe I ever smoked. I spend so much time trying to exercise and eat right, all while smoking. Shit is just so addictive, though.

So happy I gave that shit up. Pity it took me ten fucking years of trying to quit.

Yeah because restricting the amount of oxygen my blood can carry is ideal for making gains.

smoke weed on occasion but usually just with my oil pen so it's not as bad on my lungs

the smell of cigs make me want to fucking puke

After how many days was the craving the worst?

no
it killed my gramps and costs money

Only good quality cigars on special occasions, because cigarettes are for poorfags

So maybe once or twice a month all in all

I don't ask for them, i get them pushed to my mouth like oh u don't smoke, too bad.
Not to mention at a party people usually don't care if you trade a smoke for some sips of beer.
But yeah i'm cancer, hopefully i'll come to you someday so you won't have to kill yourself after all.

Quit about 2 years ago after smoking about 2 years, started while working in a factory where everyone smoked. Now I can smoke at festivals or socially at parties and not pick up the habit again.

>protip: its not actually hard to quit if you actually make the decision to quit
>I 'tried' a few times to quit because that's what you're supposed to do, but never truly wanted to quit
>I made the decision to actually quit and did it easily.

For a consistent smoker I found there were three times: the first day, three days after (apparently this is nicotine leaving the system) and the weekend.

It was sort of weird, though. Cravings actually helped me quit. I spent so much time thinking that I had to give up alcohol if I wanted to quit smoking. So I would abstain from alcohol, fail after a couple of weeks, then go right back to smoking. It was only when I tried just drinking without smoking that I realized that cravings aren't an invisible hand steering the wheel while you drive up to buy smokes, they're really not that hard to deal with.

So now I get to binge drink AND feel sanctimonious about not smoking

I relapse form time to time,usually when I try to be a normie and fail and end up walking alone like an autist chainsmoking
It's a shit habit tbqh

i smoke very little, often always just one everyday before school, and 2-3 if i go out at night, none on weekends. i love the 5 minutes of haze when you get a nicotine rush and since i don't smoke that often i always get it, helps with being a depressed fuck tbqh

Glad for you that you can easily quit. I can't pick up even socially since I know I won't be able to stop again. As a result I've clinged to the 12-step philosophy that one is too many and a thousand is never enough. It's what helped me to keep away from smoking.

Protip: everyone is different. People die from addictions because they couldnt stop. Saying its easy makes you look really stupid.

Same here. I keep a modestly stocked humidor for when my bros are in town. Sit outside smoking cigars and sipping some kind of whiskey or scotch someone brought along to try and talking shit about shit. Probably one of the most bro things we do.
None of us ever smoke except when it's time to break out cigars, now that I think about it.

Fuck off you weak minded faggot.

yeah, smoke fools like u on the b ball court

Yes, but i dont act like it's nothing. Iam seriously fucked up sometimes so i'd consider quiting. But i just can't find the strengh. Thats basicly the only thing that bothers me. But besides that, everybody should smoke as they wish aslong as they are informed how harmful it can become to you.

When I was fat I smoked to suppress my appetite