Does it really matter if i eat clean or unclean?

does it really matter if i eat clean or unclean?
i don't want a plate of fucking vegetables and boring shit, i want fries and i deserve it even if it's way less than the vegetables

would i still lose the same weight as long as i stick to calories?

Other urls found in this thread:

wakehealth.edu/News-Releases/2006/Trans_Fat_Leads_To_Weight_Gain_Even_on_Same_Total_Calories,_Animal_Study_Shows.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the most retarded shit I've ever read.

just fucking kill yourself already

>i deserve it
You deserve a fucking beating but yeah it doesn't matter FOR WEIGHT LOSS PURPOSES ONLY

Try eating fried vegetables.

Go for it floppytittyfatfuck

>i deserve it
No you don't. You don't deserve shit, you weak faggot.

weak ass nigga lmao

You will lose the same weight, eating the same calories.

Dont expect the same level of health.

Vitamins, minerals, and fiber arre good.

If you supplement those three things, and hit your macros, it literally doesnt matter, except you might feel weak and hungry on such small portions

Just eat steak and salad, faggot

fries are fucking vegetables you mong.

Damn son, look at all the hate you're getting for challenging the system. Keep up the good work.

lol
fuck you fit

IIFYM

clearly, eating fries has worked for you in the past :^)

Sure, fuck it. You're not going to make it anyways. Might as well enjoy the few years you have left at McDonald's.

Such a wasted life.

>i want fries and i deserve it

fucking kek, literally only tumblr feminists say shit like that. have you smashed your scale yet?

"If it fits my macros, it's good"

-timbahwolf

WEAK LITTLE SHIT

i had the fucking fries
with two diet sprites
suck it fit
im a happy man

>vegetables aren't exciting
Learn how to cook.

>I-I deserve this!

tumblrina detected

>i deserve it
You deserve a cock in your ass, fatass

But to stay on topic, if it fits your cals, then yes.
But be prepared to eat only once a day, since let's say a Big Mac is 550kcals, Big Fries are 500kcals. So you can eat a Big Mac and 2 Big Fries, be at 1500kcals and a Diet Coke.

my calorie intake is 200
i don't eat more than that and i eat only after three days of eating nothing but my metabolism is so fucked up its not easy

This.

Fresh potato finely cut and roasted in an oven are 100000 times better than the deep fried frozen shit you can get

you can eat whatever you want and lose weight, but you'll look/feel like shit when you get older.

i used to think like you, but now that i just hit my mid 20's everything has changed. i don't want to be huge but look 40 when i'm 30.

you gotta make sacrifices somewhere.

Why are you doing something so retarded?

you eat shit you look like shit

Nobody cares what you do or eat,faggot.Only your results can speak.Just DON'T try to justify your shit body a few months later crying that you still look like shit despite "eating what fits your macros".

wakehealth.edu/News-Releases/2006/Trans_Fat_Leads_To_Weight_Gain_Even_on_Same_Total_Calories,_Animal_Study_Shows.htm

To lose weight super fast
It works

here is your monthly

Enjoy dying soon

but taste 100000 times worse

I'm very alive
I weigh 55kgs and 50 would be my goal
Just five more and I'll be normal again

Seek a therapist, you have anorexia

No I'm just short

is drinking more than three diet soda bad?

Bump

>health

Nobody cares about health.

OP'll lose weight, but he'll lose the little muscles he has and end up being flabby.

Enjoy your hair loss.

Yeah it's bad

Bad attitude, good understanding of macronutrients. If you get enough protein and have a caloric deficit, no, it doesn't matter if you eat clean. You could eat McDoubles and drink whey for a great physique.

> i deserve it
Back to tumblr you fucking whale

bump

eat unfried rice