>that mustache

Shave that shit you hoe

stop biting your lips feggit

i'd kiss you np

Less whiskers than a cat lmao

Get on that rogaine bro

looks like exfoliative cheilitis

I want to eat it with my teeth

looks like fungs, you should go to the doctor to get some cream or something.

DRINK
WATER

The problem is that those lips arent around my cock

Drink some water instead of semen you dumb twat.

looks like herpes 1 or 2 to me
looks like your dicksucking career is over

its dry/ Dead skin.. I honestly don't understand how you didn't know that? Use a sugar lip scrub or brush your lips with a toothbrush... I mean do you even Female?

It's not. At first I thought that was what it was, so I just brushed it off, leaving raw skin underneath. Everytime it comes off, it just builds up again.

Peal it off, let heal, start using chap stick, and start drinking more water.

use medicated lip balm

Disgusting, but man, you have some nice lips. Would kiss when you cure this shit.

Is it weird that I want to peel and eat that?

I drink a shit tone of water, never eat junk, refined sugar, refined anything, eat really well, lots of vegetables and quality animal protein.

Jesus Christ that's disgusting.
Did you find a used condom on the ground and suck the cum out?

Your lips aren't wrapped around my cock

Sure you do. And the next thing you'll say is that you are overweighr because of shit genetics and you run 2 minute miles

i'm 55 kilos.

THATS BECAUSE YOUR SCRATCHING IT OFF, JESUS CHRIST.

use lip balm and dont touch your lips

Fatty.

Looks like someone's whoring career has just paid off. That's herpes. It'll be with you forever. Enjoy.

no it fucking comes off on its own, as if its ready to come off, so i take it off, otherwise it just builds like in the pic. I'm not fucking stupid, fuck you.

So how much do you charge for blowjobs? Oh wait, you have herpes. Nevermind.

Post more OP you seem like a total babe

it's not herpes.

vitamin A+E always helps without exceptions I promise

Were you just on antibiotics? if so, you might have thrush.

Cream or pills? I've taken multivitamins but no change. Some people think I have leaky gut, meaning I can't absorb some nutrients.

No, however I have been in the past like all people. I noticed this problem last year. I was on birth control though for seven years due to hormone problems.

Been sucking too many nigger dicks, OP. Being a coal burner, you kinda deserve whatever ape disease the nigger gave you, though. No offense, whore.

pill. I had somewhat similar situation and it was quite painful do you also feel pain?
also I have taken a+e in 1 pill

> that hairy face
> that moustache

kek

Did it go away when you took the pill? I get plenty of A and E in food though... Yes its painful, they always leave raw skin.

>I was on birth control though for seven years due to hormone problems.

So you're a tranny? Ew! Do you know which bathroom to use yet?

yeah I have this condition from time to time it happens at least once a year if it really bothers me I just get a+e and it goes straight away

also eating carrots seems to help

No, I have pcos

well for one, you have a mustache

I have this as a man, but because of my job. Constant toxicity in the air, drys my lips

You got a mustasch, so shave it.

I've got the same condition as you OP. I went to the dermatologist, tried a bunch of creams but nothing worked so I've given up. What I do is every morning I remove the skin in the shower using my finger.

Be aware of your lips and mouth.
Lick them more often, kwep them moist. Your teeth are good ways to gently peel away dead skin when theyre moist. If its cracked and bleeding, keep the area completly moist and remove all of the skin you can, pat dry and use hydrogen peroxide to sterilize the area, apply antibacterial ointment every day, covering all the lips, until its fully healed.
Brush your teeth.
Dont drool.
Stop putting wierd things in your mouth.
No oral.

Looks like you are taking too much vitamin A.

I have something like that because I'm on an Accutane treatment, which is basically daily overdoses of vitamin A.

Dehydration and lip biting.
I used to bite mine, shit fucking sucks.

I have the same problem :(
I ALWAYS use lip balm, drink water and I NEVER bite my lips but my lips have only been getting worse and worse. Espeacially when I'm outside. I look like a cancer patient.
They have even got darker, a few years ago everybody would tell me they were jealous of my full rosy healthy-looking lips. Now they look like shit :/ I don't know why it happened
Any advice?

I've had chapped lips my ENTIRE life, not nearly as bad as this.

They dry out, I lick my lips, and this happens (but not as severe as OP).

I use chap stick every day and probably will have to for the rest of my life or else I end up peeling my entire bottom lip off within 3 hours or so.

i also used to have chapped lips, not as bad as some people itt, but i had never found a chapstick that worked. I was on accutane and the doc recommended going to a pharmacy and getting cortibalm.
its expensive but it is the only chapstick that has helped me

D S L
S
L

Just slap some beeswax on em to bring them to their full dicksucking potential. Also, stop licking and/or biting them. Yes even licking. Doesn't help. In fact it actively makes things worse.

Restrain yourself and give it some time and you'll be sucking mad dick again in no time.

Gotta aggree with this user, got some straight lucious lips. Take care of em.
Well kept, sexy lips are as much an asset as large tits, wide hips, and a fat, fuckable ass.
And you know you want to be seen that way. So take care of your shit and stop being a retard.

Guuuuurl, you need to shave

I don't why you would have him cum on your lips and then just let it dry. You need help.

help me Veeky Forums, how do i grow facial hair like this viking here