Momscience

>user I bought these Raspberry Ketones because they help you to lose weight
>Look at her with a disappointed look

I explained to her what ketosis was and why the presence of Ketones is the effect of losing weight....and doesn't actually make you lose it by supplementing them.

Now she comes to me with fitness and diet questions.

Fuck you

Your mum is doing her best to help you.
The least you could do is thank her and educate her about health and fitness without being a sperg

This, you fat fuck

isnt this pretty much what happened

youre just baselessly making assumptions about how OP handled the situation

>I explained to her what ketosis was and why the presence of Ketones is the effect of losing weight
This has absolutely nothing to do with raspberry ketones. Try again, user.

Meanwhile at my house...

>janon, I bought you some clenbuterol and dnp to help you lose those pesky love handles, even though you always look perfect in my eyes
>look at her with joy and infinite respect

I explained to her why she's the best mother ever, and how I was going to achieve this natty because she raised me like a Wendy's square Patty : no cutting corners.

Now she comes to me with healthy snacks and motivation.

Op literally explained it to his mom.
Do you have reading difficulties?
Wtf is wrong with you you retard?

Do you have autismo? How the fuck is she suppose to know what works? She doesn't shitpost on Veeky Forums everyday for the past 5 years ya dense manchild.

>5 years

fuck off newfag

i wish i had a mom like that

you're a fucking loser.

fucking mom cuck fuck you faggot "hurr durr you should always love ur mum even if she's a fucking retard" kys sincerely

Your mom comes to me for something completely different, OP, something she says she can't get enough of.

Brah, working at McDonalds isn't an achievement.

Underrated

>2016
>you're mom jokes

I hate motherless fatherless bastard children that believe you always have to be a olawdy slave to their parents. Guess what shitdicks, parents can be retarded cunts too.

This.

In addition, OP calmly explained and helped his mother, he didn't sperg out. What is wrong with you retards? Scared of getting extra molested if you disagree with your own mother or some shit?

Wish I had mom that would believe in me and support me on journey, and wouldn't call me sack of shit, retard, and failure every day

I got a bunch of these
>user you eat too much animal protein
>eggs are really bad for you, you know?
>you're still hungry after that 150g steak? I always tell you, eat more bread, on top of the 200g of pasta you eat
>eating all that cholesterol will raise your chol levels!
>you're still weighing food? (snickering and mocking me with father) eh it's just one of his fixations, it will pass
>I dont want you to become huge
just off the top of my head

Have you tried not being a retarded sack of shit failure every day?

this is a shit thread