>omgIlovethis.jpg
>come on Veeky Forums
>become depressed with how skinny and weak I am
>don't wanna stop boxing
>wanna look like strong alpha male
>go on sticky
>youmustlift.mkv
>no-cardio

How do I do this Veeky Forums? I train at box about 3-4 times a week, and our workouts consist of non-stop bodyweight exercise (like pushups, bodyweight squats, pullups and the like) and loads of cardio (running, burpees, constantly moving around punching and shit)

I can afford a membership at a local gym that is quite small but has barbells and the like and go there to lift weights. I cannot understand from the sticky if it is possible to put on some muscle while also doing intense cardio on some days, and if yes what kind of diet should I have

>pic related just took it

>lurking to read the comments talking shit on these tattoos

It is. You just need to eat more. Also, you might consider easing up on that cardio and focus on skill work for a few months whenever you decide you really want to bulk up quickly. The good part is that you will have no problem staying relatively lean.

This

keep doing your bw routine and buy a weight vest?

Me too

any ideas on how I could time manage? would it be viable to lift 2 times a week and and box 3 times a week and put on some decent muscle in like 3 months?

also sorry for being a retard and rotating the pic like that

that actually is a good idea, any recommendation I can buy online for cheap? not a richfag

You would have to use two full body days per week with relatively high volume. You should be able to see decent improvement in the 3 months despite boxing because of your noob status. Just make sure you eat a lot.
Things will get harder the further you get though.

>to the victor goes the spoils
why the fuck did you get that on your body?
and you can do weight training while doing intense cardio, but you have to eat more

>implying most tattoos aren't tryhard as fk

EAT
A
T

SLEEP
L
E
E
P

REPEAT
E
P
E
A
T

It's possible, you're just going to have to eat a fucking disgusting amount and get good at tracking calories like an absolute autist. Godspeed man. This is a serious undertaking.

sorry for not getting the slang, but would that be say 2 days of lifting per week
A--> squat, DL, Bench press
B---> DL, OHP, Barbell Row

and high volume=what? 4 sets for 8 reps?

Boxing...
Circuit training is your friend. I do low level (Read for fun only) and do a lot of circuit training with light weights.

Rinse and repeat this 3 times 3 times per week, no breaks because on the three sets -
10KG Weights:
20 close legged squats
15 straight curls to shoulder press
15 side bends
20 bent over row
20 up right row
12 triceps kick backs
12 shoulder shrugs
12 straigh arm pull overs
12 weighted sit ups
15 chest press

Not him, but you got it more or less on the 2 days bit. High volume is generally considered anything beyond the 12-14 rep mark, with sets ranging from around 4-6, though I've only ever seen crossfaggots and fuckhuge dudes doing that many.

Consider your priorities, user. Do you want to be a boxer, or a bodybuilder? Before you say "both", go ahead and consider how many people have been successful trying to straddle that line

You could do that and add lighter accessories for the muscles you don't train on a given day. So for example:

A: squat, bench, row 3-5x4-6, with leg curls, front/lateral raises 3x10-12

B: DL, OHP, chinup 5x4-6, with db flies/cables, leg press 3x10-12

This should be enough for the first few months

he wants to get stronger and bigger

boxing is certainly my priority but I would like to have an aesthetic body as well. that's why I came to ask on here, if the Veeky Forumsizens' answer was that it's impossible to put on muscle while boxing I would probably forget the pursuit and go for the bodyweight aesthetic ceiling, but since it's possible, why settle?

Same person here, just want to add a little note, the whole circuit should take no less than 12 minutes. You don't want to rush the exercises. In total, from warm up to cool down, you should be spending around 10 minutes warming up, 40 minutes on the exercise and 10 minutes cooling down.

In relation to circuit training, because of how this will work, you will also be naturally building your cardio.

This is not designed to be 'hard' but a long work out, which is ideal for boxing.

This will NOT build mass, and this will not achieve any goals towards bodybuilding.

For cardio specific, look at doing walk - jog - sprint transitions over a distance of around 50m - 50m - 100m with estimated times of 40sec - 20sec - 20 sec.

Walk - Jog - Sprint transitions are designed for sports such as boxing, Football and even long distance running.

Hope any of this has helped, as everything I'm suggesting is not about getting 'swole as fuck'

thanks man this looks really doable and since the shoulder exercises are on different days I don't have to worry about them getting busted

if you want to be a boxer, your routine is gonna be totally different with more focus on back/neck/shoulders/core

especially the back and the neck, really important

no sane boxer does typical strength training such as 5x5 as people do here

For size, up the weight, decrease the reps.

I'm a training PTI in the British Army, and see more results long term from things such as circuit training and longer exercises than just flat bursts of 'LIFT EVERYTHING' that is so common with this board.

I'm not calling anyone out for it, but my method is for slower gains, but better results in the boxing ring. I'm also going more down the boxing route than the 'get big' route that everyone on this board prefers.

he specifically said he wants to get bigger and stronger though...

thanks for contributing bro, the thing is at this point I was looking for a way to increase my size while not giving up boxing

then do bodybuilding/strength while using boxing as cardio to stay relatively lean

This will get you stronger. Like I said, up the weight, drop the reps. Pretty sure you can get the idea :)

If I get time, will give you something else that may end up working better, and give you a seven day program :)

desu would you have a pic of what I would approximately look like after a year of circuit training, boxing and a good diet? i understand it's a stupid fucking question and largely dependent on circumstance and genes but I really have no idea how that kind of training develops a body over time

great thing about your suggestion is that I can dodge the gym membership and just get a couple dumbells which in my financial situation would be a relief

Boxfag reporting in

it's all about the food. don't get too hung up on how many reps you do and focus on eating.
you'll completely waste your time and effort if you don't eat right.
EAT, FAGGOT.

do cardio and lift jesus fuck

is anyone on Veeky Forums big? why would you not read another source than the sticky

Eat more and lift faggot

I play sports 3-5 times a week and I'm ripped af from lifting heavy weight and eating all of the things

Cardio doesnt magically eat away your muscles

Another box fag here. Lifting is determental to building your power/weight ratio. Big muscles slow you down and make you heavy. Focus on technique to build punching power, i.e. ground your weight and snap your punches.

>determental

Yeah i think you took a few too many blows to the head, user

Don't you have YouTube videos to comment on?

Gotta eat more if you want to increase your size. But what most of this shit advice fails to realize is that you're going to end up sacrificing "muh aesthetics" as a fighter, you'll probably never look like some Adonis. You also need to consider which weight class are you wanting to fight in and if you are comfortable/have the room to move up. You look pretty skinny, so gaining size is going to put you with bigger and stronger opponents. You should be aiming to stay relatively the same weight or cutting to make the next weight class below your natural weight.