/fraud/ general

Steroids general. Sleepy Saturday edition.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2004-0897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow I was right, her name is coral Sharon

>jew
>into the oven it goes

Whatever happened to the 100 days of fat guy? Did he just end up quitting?

What is 100 days of fat?

It was some obese dude that was blog posting on Veeky Forums for a while. He would make progress, then break down and eat 2 entire pizzas and shit. It was entertaining watching his mental and physical battle

Christ that is fucking horrid. I am currently a turbo fatty, but in 4 months I haven't even had a single cheat meal. If you don't want to fucking be fat, just make the decision and do it.

bump

>Well okay, then tell me whats up with Scott Hermann.
>He legitamely looks the same since 5 years and made barely any gains.

Okay, cherry picking man. ''most'' people then. He probably made some slighty gains, but those probably aren't noticable for the steroid eye.

btw; people don't even look like this on gear

I feel you
I dont get how people rationalize failing like that
Kinda going the equivalent with cigs
Im not smoking though ufeelme

Good on you. I know he had a GG that wanted to keep him fat, but he would get drunk and binge eat. I guess he was using alcohol as a "trigger" or whatever

Just take DNP and low dose of Test. You are in /fraud/ after all, no use struggling for it.

I will be put on Nebido the next week, should I get some test E to load test faster? I heard it takes a lot of time for Nebido to start working. Was thinking of adding 50mg of Test E or C/week. thoughts?

FAGS

Fraudulent Anabolic Gain Sluts

After a couple years of cycling, I've reached my goals, but I'm afraid my dick has become a casualty of war. Can barely get it up at all anymore, but I've got a horny gf that still wants to get some. Does anyone know a good strap on harness that I can use? I've been looking at the Spareparts Tomboi atm, does anyone else have any experience with it?

Go for at least 100mg/week.

Whats the dose of the nebido?

Nebido 1000mg/4ml first next week then probably again in 6 weeks and every 8 or 12 weeks after that, endo hasn't told me yet. so you think I should add 100mg/week for how long? first 12 weeks maybe?

>mfw wasn't even breaking down when I was eating 2 pizzas
>mfw that was the start to becoming bed shitting messiah

your endo is a quack
tell him you need more frequent injections or dont bother at all

why? it's testosterone undecanoate and it's supposed to be injected 4 times a year, there is no medical test e/c here and nebido is the only option.

test u has a half life of 3 weeks
after 9 weeks theres literally none of it left in your system

it's got a half life of 20.9 days, not 3 fucking months

oh shit. maybe I can get the doctor to give me shots every 6 weeks. if he doesn't i'll take some blood tests on the last weeks to show him I am right. as I said undecanoate is the only one available here and I am afraid to order online

6 weeks is p shit too
thats like injecting test e every other week

Which is kind of what TRT docs do with test cyp lol

I can literally give you the study for this shit, print out the relevant pages and tell your endo to actually learn something about their field, e3w pins unless he just doesn't give a fuck about patient health or hormone stability

yeah but its p shit

Are those thighs not too wide for you? They don't look particularly feminine to me.

would it have to be e3w 1000mg/4ml or split into smaller doses?

So I hear JJ finally convinced you to become a vegetarian bruh

Nebido is just a shitty product, you *should* be able to get a vial of Undec and pin every 1-2 weeks at home.

theres nebido vials as well dude

That's good, I've only ever heard of people getting the 4ml shit tier option.

theyre 4 ml vials too kek

post pic of your body

well its the only product I can get for TRT here. what about this study that shows stable T-levels after loading it? press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2004-0897

Do bottle top filters last longer than syringe filters?

If so, how much longer?

>Just take DNP and low dose of Tes

How does one acquire such goods?

What if I don't want myocardial scarring

Posted in last. No answer. Want to run lgd(sarm) but having difficulty finding a good source. I'm am army fag and will be getting a surprise hormone blood panel soon due to idiots. Anyone know where to get some.

Inb4 just use gear
Inb4 wait
Inb4 lrn2greentext

Do I need to sterilise vials that are already topped? I can't see how I'd do it, since the rubber stop would probably melt in the oven.

no
also rubber doesnt melt

Just wanted to make sure, as I'm gonna be brewing my first batch tonight.

you should have bought pre-sterilized vials

theyre going to see youre on something if they do a full hormone panel on you when youre taking sarms

why did i just buy a bathmate!??! KEK

im not even small, 6'.

want to know how I can tell you've never properly power-fucked a chick before

depends on what dosage he's putting you on, def not 1g e3w

>So I hear JJ finally convinced you to become a vegetarian bruh

they're good for more volume

they both only last one brew of one compound because IT HAS TO BE FUCKING STERILE

ask me how I know you have a whoooole lot more reading to do

that's funny

They were, but I wasn't sure if I should sterilize them again after, after delivery and storage.

When I say how much longer, I know only one brew, but if I'm brewing 400ml in one go, I want to know how long until it needs changing.

Same with the syringe filters, the ones I have currently, generally only last 100ml.

sealed vials are sealed vials

>I want to know how long until it needs changing

you might get 400ml if you're lucky and don't mind being patient, but don't try to goose the shit and overpressure the filter membrane otherwise it'll tear and you end up with a big mess and a bunch of gear that needs to be re-filtered

6.25 here and I ordered one y.day

That bitch is disgusting

found the beta cuck

nigga you gay

Yeah 8-12 weeks would probably be fine. Complain of injection site pain and ask if he can break it down to smaller more frequent doses.

Wait why dont you just have the vial and syringes in the first place? Why is your doc injecting you?

She looks like a fucking troll

I got 4ml 4weeks, later on my Doc opted for 2ml 2weeks then 1ml 1week it's nice Base if you get it.
On 500/500test tren 30dbol my Doc.said once I am done blasting i can come back and get.my free nebido again (healthcare System yeah!)

Does anyone have a link for under construction 2?
It could be pretty interesting.

Shit I'll give you one, it's the x40 or whatever. Hardly used it because Pepe is big enough but who doesn't want a 12x8

I don't, roid libido is too high and 8 thick would destroy any normal girls pussy for days.

Any of you guys run unigen or AP test? Wondering if it's worth going with them or just shelling out the cash for Bayer

Up the test breh.

Tfw low libido no matter what.

A mixed kind of feel, so many good and bad things about crazy libido.
But I don't think I would trade my sky high one for a normal one.

But it can get really annoying.

AP is quality, but if you can get original Bayer why not? Pharma gear will always be.the better Option.

Dubs and FL gets his first kiss

bayer only makes nebido and test gel
go with AP if you dont mind amps, otherwise do unigen

Not 100 sure on these 2 labs, as they are pharm grade in some countries I think, but the main thing about pharma is the heavy metal content, and the BA and BB content, it is so much healthier to run pharm grade injectables. This is a pretty huge point imo.

What's your favourite drug fraud?

Hey guise,

Veeky Forums noob here.
I just got my blood test back and my testosterone is at 5.0 ng/ml. I read that this is at the lower normal spectrum.

Would it make sense for me to take test injections? How does that effect my natural test production and what will it really change?

Sorry for the noob questions

uh, what

I'am running bayern test for the first time ,only 250mg ew and I can say iam pretty satisfied. Really worth it imo

Anybody tried musclebond here? Legit or scam?

Where did you get this is Dutchland? Do sources sell these on sst? What did you pay for them?

my saiyan queen

Most likely if you dose at physiological level its not gonna change much at all. What it will do to your natural test production is shut you down, it will also decrease fertility.
If you want the real anabolic effects of test you'll have to dose supraphysiological and run it in cycles or blast and cruise.

On sst that guy wants 70/10ml.

Damn I miss gal and his $4amps

Any of you try out Trestalone yet?

local dealer, first time. I used to buy my gear online, but only ugl. The ugl brand was also good

i pay 60 for 10ml. ugl i payed 40 for 10ml(but 10ml my ass, probably more like 8-9ml).

With the bayer amps i get exactly 1ml with each amp everytime. No frauding

60/10ml

seems reasonable for pharma

How did you find local dealer

legit

Almost every gym got a local dealer, for sure. Especially over here.

A guy on tv did a documentary about it while being undercover. He could buy gear from every gym, pretty much

Guess they wanna make good profit.

I get 10ml pharma for around 40 euros straight out of the pharmacy, so that's the base price in western europe I suppose.

wow, that sounds like heaven.

40 euro is minimum for ugl here, but they never give you the full 10ml. You can't get it for any less than that. On the internet and local is the same price (domestic)

pharma is 50-60 for 10ml.

It pisses me off how Lee lied about his drug use
He claimed he would come off everything in the off-season and not do any pct

>wow, that sounds like heaven.
To be honest, I stopped buying it and even want to get rid of the stuff I have now.

I have way too many raws right now.

Meh, I didn't find it all that funny, he'd just do crash diets and inevitably fuck up while most of the replies just blew smoke up his ass and defended what he was doing against any other advice like they were all trying to insult him.

My goto. Maybe a bit expensive but legit.

Really expensive. Also the one Mike recommended so people hate here lol.

Afaik mostly good stuff though.

Anyone tried biomex labs?

Man, what are you doing around this time that you're always posting when I'm in the thread?

You're embarrassing me, mang.

>He claimed he would come off everything in the off-season and not do any pct
he isn't the only one that claimed so.

Arnold said he only used it, prior to the show. Luimarco said that levrone also used it just for the show. And couple of others claimed the same

and then we see bostin loyd as a mobile pincushion , year round injecting everyting he can get his hands on and don't even look close to those guys. Man, his genetics sucks ass

you can always give it to me, if it really bothers you. I have no problem with that at all. kek

so you're producing it yourself?

but how do you get those raws, without getting fucked by the customs

On a deca/test cycle with a tbol kick. 2 weeks in. Looking to change up my routine from your typical PPL to something with more volume and emphasis on arms.

Any idea guys?

I'd rather just sell it here lol instead of giving it away for free. Customs is avoided by sending it over to mainland cities.

Yeah I produce my own gear.

tfw payin 20 usd per 10ml ugl

>listening to rap song
>come across this pic
>look at boobies
>hear lyrics "dem titties nice"
>nod up and down

party pooper.

hmm interesting.

hard to do so? I have found some tuts on the Internet, but i don't know if you can rely on that, without getting a cemical explosion

it's because you're living in the Bronx

different cost of living breh

Excuse me, please don't sexualize cosplayers like that.

It's easy to do. It being quality is a coinflip on the other hand.

I got lucky and it all got tested as pure. Meanwhile others get ripped off.

Jerrbears FL gf