Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

h-hey b-brah wanna test each other...

>tfw one nut is way bigger than the other and has always been that way
>makes my sack sag low as shit
>the bigger nut is extremely veiny or some shit can't remember what the doc told me years and years ago.

Already tested myself sorry.

Got a epidydimal cyst op in a few months.

Guys I actually just found a lump..... Fuck

See a urologist right away

when i felt it my father and uncle blowend up indrong of that. shit sucked balls

:(

On the balls or outside?

If it's on the balls, it could be cancer.

If not, it could be a cyst.

Don't worry though; testicular cancer has a very high survival rate.

Epidydmal cysts aren't lethal mate. Just a bit of an inconvenience

epididymis sensitive when I rub it?

i have one of those fluid filled cysts on my balls. scared the hell out of me.

varicose veins

Whenever I go for a yearly check up I tell my doctor i'm concerned that I feel a lump and make them feel my balls, then I have them give me a referral to a urologist for a second opinion so he can feel them too. Then I like to go to the surrounding urgent cares and ask them to feel them too.

I like to get them touched multiple times a year, I always ask for a male doctor. Sometimes i act like i'm playing on my phone during while I really record it happening. Afterwards I go home and fap to it while I rub my balls on this microfiber chair I have.

Pic related has a serious case of blue balls.

I've had a small lump on my right ball for a few months and do my best not to think about it.. had one a few years ago that went away by itself after a couple of weeks

How big are your balls? I have no lumps but I'm not sure if they're small or not. The left one is like a slightly larger grape, and my right is probably something around a medium sized date, like pic related.

>no homo

should be just under egg size

Like a medium egg? I'm not even close to that.

Nah, really any size other than larger than egg / smaller than grape is fine. Mine are walnut/large grape sized and my loads are bountiful and strong.

I sometimes get small flush red marks on my ball sack, what do

double spermatocele masterrace here

Maybe a pair of your underwear is causing a reaction.

brb smelling pants