Thoughts on sleeping with a 16yo at 18? It's legal here, like almost everywhere else in the world...

Thoughts on sleeping with a 16yo at 18? It's legal here, like almost everywhere else in the world, but I'm wondering about public opinion...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Africa#Morocco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>like almost everywhere else in the world

More like it's legal almost anywhere apart from the US and Saudi Arabia.

The fuck do you care, it's not like you'll make a public announcement

I'd hop in that 16yo pussy faster than soap falls in a prison shower desu

illegal in Morocco too

No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Africa#Morocco

>tfw meet 23 you're old qt on tinder
>tfw she wants to meet up today
>tfw I'm only 20

>tfw meet some 20 year old qt on tinder
>tfw hang out with her 2 days ago after talking for a while
>tfw she was a virgin and Let me take her virginity in the back seat of my truck
>tfw she wants to hang out today as well and is being all clingy.

>tfw meet 17 year old Latina qt on tinder and she wants to hang out today as well

Goddamn it bros I'm a former fatty idk how to juggle this many girls at once someone please help me

It's legal in certain states to have sex with 16 year olds, though several are 17 and 18, 16 is the minimum.

OP don't, there's no street cred in banging a tot thot, 18 should be your baseline, or at least 17 so you don't seem like a total pedo

>I'm wondering about public opinion

envy

I did it multiple times when I was 20. Go for it. It's going to be harder to get that PTP as you get older.

>It's legal here, like almost everywhere else in the world, but I'm wondering about public opinion

would a stranger's opinion restrain you from doing it? If it's legal and all the parties involved are in agreement...

You're both children so who cares.

It's a state-by-state thing here in the US and in every state I can think of this would be legal. The laws are usually of the form "If you are 18 or older, your sex partner must be at least 18 or 2-3 years younger than you, whichever is younger"

>but I'm wondering about public opinion

fuck her and then do that.
keep it real my nigga.

>wondering about public opinion
Never going to make it

>Art 475

>public opinion

I'm sure the public would be pretty jelly lad

How dare you explain state's rights to a non amerilard, it's like you're admitting that the rest of the world is just as ignorant or something

I slept with a 17 y/o when I was 21. She turned me on so much it was crazy. Just do it pussy

18/2+7=16
You're fine

Dat humble brag

>It's legal here
if it feels good, do it

Perfectly fine here to bang a 14 yo.
Unless it's your daughter. Then, she has to be at least 16.

Guess my country
Tip: it's a western G8 country

>public opinion
teens fucking teens?! Wow such a disgrace

here it's legal to have sex with 14 year olds.
It's kind of looked bad upon.
In my circle of friends (22yo) some say they wouldnt go under 18, but they say it for show, and others concur with me that 16 is the limit

Also my biggest regret in life is having missed teenage love and especially teenage pussy, 16yo bodies are unmatchable.
And every year passing it becomes less likely I will fulfill this dream

Time to grow up my man

as long as they're above 15 and it's not some predatory act then i don't care. go for it bro

I'm an 80yo in the body of a child since I was 14, growing up more would mean just dying. and I wouldnt be too against that desu

Italy

I fucked a 16 yo when I was 24

OP is 18 and she is 16. Both teens. 2 years difference. I doubt that even the more traditionalist in your "circle of friends" would find anything wrong in it.

>my biggest regret dat teenage pussy
you missed just a bunch of clumsy spaghetti shit, if 18 or 20 are old corpses for you then I think you should take a seat

Actually, my nephew dated a 18 yo when she was 15. They continued dating till she reached 17. He was considered a good guy and both me and her mother met and invited him at home.
Nothing wrong at all.
Bingo

sure sure, I was just telling my experience.
I know it would have been clumsy, but the """purity""" of teenage love is something that cant be found elsewhere. Also highschool fucking, 16 to 20, where girls start to be more experienced. I missed all of that too
just having fun, basically pic related
mio negro

honestly, reading this kind of shit makes me want to kill myself more than anything

also dont get me wrong, I dig 20+ year olds as well, it's not that I can only get it up for 16yos. It's just that regret that plays a big part

Must be a redditor

That paragraph makes no sense and is thoroughly disgusting

Then do it. Your weak, child-like attitude won't be missed.
Or you can man the fuck up and start living for today like you failed to do in the past.

EXACTLY like he fucking said, fucking retard

your mom is disgusting

get out you dirty sjw

don't meet up with the beaner, problem solved

damn straight

imo tap all the young fresh pussy while you can

i remember passing up on a few girls back in highschool cause i thought they were slutty

now growing older and fucking any slut i can im always terrified if i caught herps yet or not

the older the slut the higher chance of her having some sort of nasty dick cancer. fuck ALL the pussy you can while its still tight wet and fresh

ugh

Girls 16-18 are god tier, body looks good and they probably havent been with enough guys to get bored of them yet (unless they started really young or cant say no)
Go for it user, dont grow old with regrets

>tfw when you 23 and fucking an 18 year old

Im 32 n im fukin a 17 gurl
Can see not the problem
All men like young qts
My gf is 34 n dats wat pple sees.
Young pussy always should be banged in the shadows, mate.
Doit. Soft skin, innocent, fresh pussy. Tight. So warm n tight.

learn to fucking spell and castrate yourself so you dont spread your stupidity

Beaner might be hot though some of them are

i tapped this 19 year old from my old job right before i quit

i was 23. pussy was flame as FUCK

anyone not fucking any young pussy being thrown at them shouldnt be allowed the have a dick

>implying I have any kind of pussy not only "thrown" at me but in my general vicinity

U jealous, I kno.can smeel ur betaness from her.
I may have not a good English but dats not my first language, it's my 3erd...so stfu u ignorat merifat n continue being mad.
Relax my lil cuck. Il keep fukin ur bitches, bcuz I can. Becuz im fit.

Recovering social anxiety reporting in.
Been here to
Think about who you want and for what reason
Trust the gut but take your time to think things through.

>37165158
f-fuck he reeks of confidence

>25 y/o
>lost my virginity at 22
>fucked 9 women so far
>only fucked women i met online
>none of the women were >6/10

oh jesus christ

I get back from the gym and there is a thread about jailbait

...do you ever work out, Veeky Forums?

It's not humble, it's a woman brag. They frame it around a complaint but they really just want to brag about it.

Dude its just two years.

18 with 20... 20 with 22.

Ar you retarded?

I banged a 19 year old at 27.

16 is a weird age but shes probably slept with like 10 guys already, fuck it.

>I banged a 19 year old at 27.
Where did you meet her?
Thats like living the dream friend

Do it senpai

I had to take a 2 year course at a college and met her. We never talked the whole 2 years then we got wasted and she came on to me at the end party. Really great girl honestly, still friends.

Damn, im in college now but no girls around
Thought there was a community page or some net forum or something