I

I...
WANT....
TO....
BE.....
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry
I can't hear you down there

Delete this

People in Africa stretch their necks with rings. You can probably do the same with your spine somehow. And then leg lengthening surgery

>grow, grow, grow

I'd like a bigger dick pls

Do the robots really care about height?

Lmao this is why robots simply can't be Chads.

Delete this

>tfw 6'1'' manlet

why live?

MANLETS BTFO

I want to finally make it

You kinda fucked up the delivery m8

Sorry I can't hear you from up here would have made more sense. Unless you're a turbo manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA

I want my loose skin to fuck off.

>mfw I hear this and am reminded of the horrific screams from the depth of hell that could only possibly come from souls that have been tortured for centuries

More of an Asian thing than an African one, but more importantly the neck isn't actually stretched out. The clavicle is forced down instead.

OP's best bet would be going to space for a few months.

tfw 184cm, 1cm short of not being a manlet ;_;

This post is in memory of all the 5'10 anons who came to Veeky Forums, discovered they were manlets, and committed suicide.

RIP shorties

>mfw 6'5" king of manlets.

DELETE THIS.

I would like to have a dick at all pls

>TFW deformed chest, posture fucked up to hunchback levels, skeleton, no discernible good features but still 6'3

>best friend is 6'2 and beta as fuck
>always asks my manlet self for advice

explain bros

P I Z Z A

rekt

>tfw 5'11''
kill me pls

>mfw 6'4, queen of the manlets

I'm 6"1 and i already have back problems,i don't know why peoples want to be too tall,it's just not convenient.

Grow up kid

Killed

Pls be in london with a strapon

>Grow up kid

I'm trying ;_;

>"I would date you if you were taller"
>5'11

Getting told this, along with all the manlet memes, I started getting conscious of my height. I fucking hate this place sometimes.

>tfw 6'3.5 manlet

182,7 cm = 6foot nothing