/plg/ + /OWG/

Powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM
youtu.be/tNHuhGaP-8k
instagram.com/p/BCyCgpelpfE/?taken-by=rawdjuret&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's up brehs, just finished week 3 of Project Momentum, it's been hard.
So hard that the days I train I don't feel like fapping and I wanna kill myself. I called it "Project Momentum blues".
But it's going great desu, diddly is feeling awesome, squats too, bench is kinda meh, we'll see

In for saturday shitposting.

You usually used to jerk it everyday ?

>Don't feel like fapping
That's been me since SS desu. Just do it sometimes out of habit. Doing 5/3/1 helped somewhat, but for the most part it's the same.

>ss
>no sex drive
lol, genetic dead end confirmed
i always felt like i could fuck anthing with a pulse and a hole after my ss workouts

low test
low test

I'm in love with you.

>tfw gf would love this, but I can't do half of them right now because of a shoulder injury

youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM

After bench, ohp, or deads I feel fine. Squats wear me out more than anything else, and I don't know why. I would expect deads to be worse. On my first week of 5/3/1 I felt like I would fuck anything that moved after my ohp and bench days. That's gone now though. Probably because I'm doing more squat and deadlift volume than I ever have.

Explains my shit beard genetics

Killed my brachioradialis with a bench rep miss groove.

Currently working through the pain. Dumping some 1200 ibu when at home, maybe some tramal.

I came to realize that it's time to switch up rep schemes.
Doing something like 8x3 instead of 5x5. I need to work under heavy load more often, so I don't get these miss groovings anymore.

>feels.webm
NO

You dare soil the legendary name of Sean?

Being on mobile is slow af when you're traveling

>shit beard genetics

My brethren

Don't work through the pain m8. Let it heal.

maybe its because youre a shitskin moor

You're about four days out from catastrophic injury desu

I told you I'm not a shit skin Sean

Doesn't hurt directly during proper bench reps, just gets a little aggravated through it.

But that's fine, it cools down between reps and doesn't hurt directly in reps, just after the set.

Should be fine, as long as I don't missgroove again.

dont lie prutus we're all tolerant here

Do you feel a smug satisfactory feeling when normies talk about leg day near you?

I drink myself to sleep every night because I know I can't be with you.

Waifu squats are awesome. Perch her up on my shoulders and away we go. Honestly I seem to get my best squat form that way.

Yeah, most days
I'm a wreck in the evening after a workout, surprisingly tho I feel good the day after, must be dat dere recovery tuning up
Am I natty or not then?
Shiet son, that's unfortunate... and strange Tbh
My joints and muscles are feeling great, apart from my right shoulder, which is slowly getting better. Pls don't jinx it, I want to smesh june's classic nats and achieve 450 wilks

idfk you

As someone who's dealt with wrist flexor tendinitis and bicep tendinitis on multiple occasions, trust me when I say that minor aggravation is still not something to work through. Better to ease up, do some bicep work, like hammer curls. I've noticed that's helped the irritation go away in a lot of cases. On some occasions, dropping the weight and doing a 2-3 second pause for each rep has also gotten rid of the pain. Avoid anything that'll aggravate it.

Squatted 80kg for first squat in 6 weeks. Who needs hips lads?

If you guys are powerlifters and only compete in squat, bench and deadlift in competition then why would you do any exercises besides those three

I can't do anything that requires my elbow to get in flexion without a sharp pain.

That's why I am so sure it's the brachioradialis.

Hammer curls, pull-ups, lat pull downs, anything that requires the elbow to get in flexion in order to begin the lift is extremely painful.

to be able to do those 3 better

>strange

Kind of normal for me at this bench. Wiggly woggly bench reps.

And every time I forget about how shit I perform at the bench, I descent to fast or losen up to quick and then this shit happens.

Basically, I have to lower the bar really slowly.

Doesn't happen with the other bench at another gym location, reasons unknown.

to confuse the muscles babe

But I'm a white guy

Like I said, don't do it if it hurts or aggravates something.

Because non specific movements can't be neglected. That's what off season is for.

Well, I have a few days pause now.

But I really don't want to give it more than a week.

I decided to go full retard today.

Butt wink squat, full on rotator cuff action bench, cat back deadlift. Lots of fun, lots of pr's.

I recommend

If you take anti inflammatories and ice the hell out of it, depending on how badly you hurt yourself, it could take longer. Only time will tell though.

As a guy who just had to quit oly lifting and all heavy shoulder exercises for 3 months because of bicep tendinitis I wish you a speedy recovery and hope it doesn't take you as long as it did for me.

THINK MY DEADLIFT HAS GOTTEN STRONGER

FINALLY

FUCK

>tfw light weights are fucking with my deadlift form

I never knew this feel existed.

Don't trust anyone not even your friends

any swedebro here?

I have all the pain killers I need at hand.

1200mg ibu daily now and when I need to I can get something stronger in before lifting.

I run into so much shit, I refuse to thrown back months because if shit like this.

Might as well stop lifting all together then, because I would be the slowest progresser known to mankind.

There called swedecucks

And like all successful generals, yes we have our local swedecuck resident

Aw shit i confused there with they're

Some one right me an off season program

With shit like sprints and box jumps and agility drills and turkish getups and weird different forms of cardio and some glamor lifting

who here got too much damn muscle? Am I the ony one?

If dubs you do sheiko

Iktfb
Hate having to turn sideways AND duck my head to get through a door

Just do some old school high volume linear periodization with some cardio thrown in here and there?

What are your current gym maxes?

Need to know what to crush til end of year.

Kek
485 345 610
About to bump those up tho

Looking for some ideas to mix I up

Oh god if I had a nickel for everytime I saw a lanklet bumping his head on light fixtures and shit..

I lel everytime and you just know inside their head they're thinking "godammit why the fuck couldn't I be a more normal heighted person, that way I wouldn't be so uncoordinated, unathletic and useless; why couldn't I be 5'9 and have best of both worlds, height and functionality"

Then they look at my perfect height and glare at me with envy and jealousy as I laugh at them massaging their stupid head

Who's /ironicallywatchingeurovision/ here?

you should do lots of overhead pressing and variations of it

Thoughts on hyping yourself up like you would for an insane PR but instead for exams?
Does adrenaline make you smarter?

How much can you triceps pulldown bro?

You can do what I do and diddilift every day. It's pretty fun. I've been through 5 different variations this week.

>tfw plateau coz gf won't eat more

Please just report trappy-chan and commissar for """loli""

It's illegal almost everywhere. I hope they fucking both die

youtu.be/tNHuhGaP-8k
Rate my the press

Kekked. I'm loving the 5'9" meme

>cardio
When will this meme finally die?

That sounds like heaven. What's the overall structure?

No it isn't a meme

5'9 being Manlet is a meme

True story :

On tinder about 3 years ago
Meet up with girl
First thing she says is "wow you're tall" as she stretches her neck up to look at me towering over her

Also I had sex with her

And I think she around my 77th

I don't post loli senpai.

KEK

I hope soon.

There really isn't one, lel. I pretty much do what I feel like, trying to take intensity, volume and fatigue into consideration.

I got this, i got this.

Maybe.

No, i got it.

ten reps

What's the point in reposting someone else's webm we've already seen hundreds of time

it's ok

That wasn't what I asked
I asked you what your max was

>77th
>3 years ago
Man what happened since then?

Kek what are your stats?

>an what happened since then?
I had sex with eight more women since

What about you? Your current girl and the girl who had a husband
So two?

Arguing about someone's ownership of a webm taken from a video is pretty autistic senpai, but that one was cropped and encoded from the original vid by me using Premiere.

How old are you

My main point was we've all seen it 6000th times

Next you're gonna post that stupid fucking mike T bench with those stupid fucking Tilex plates in his stupid fucking yellow singlet

Not everyone spends all their free time on Veeky Forums like you senpai. Many people haven't seen these, and even those that have, sometimes it's just fun and motivating to watch these again.

No one cares about circus lifts
At least post powerlifting webms that aren't Mike t

Like who?

Ehm, well, not so close.

Lel

I got it anyways.

(180/140/140

I said powerlifting The webm Yu posted isn't powerlifting

So is it only powerlifting if it's done during an IPF competition?
Training isn't powerlifting?

Powerlifting training videos are also acceptable but the person you posted isn't a powerlifter

Post pics of your cute benis.

Lol, loved that arch and the 1 inch arch press. Powerlifting is such a shitty sport.

Powerlifting is a sport you dumb fuck, thus limited to competition videos. Training is not a sport.

>Training isn't powerlifting?
this is correct

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME REEEEEE

You dare besmirch me?

I have an arch better than that but still have like a 30cm ROM
I'm shit at deadlifts too fucking hell

formcheck pls
instagram.com/p/BCyCgpelpfE/?taken-by=rawdjuret&hl=en

>Training isn't powerlifting?
you can train for powerlifting
but having squat bench and deadlift in your routine does not mean you can say you
>do powerlifting
which i hear so often

damn this girl with a fine ass just walked by my estate

Should I pull beside her in my Maserati and try to impress her

But I have le intention of competing once I'm strong enough to break world records so I basically POWERLIFT

stick it in her butt