CBT

tell me what yall think
20 / 5'11 / 170lbs

Clean your nails, what the fuck

You made it brah.

relax brah I have

You have good chest insertions and will fill out really well, will have no problem making it.

What BF you guys think I am? Last 5kg I have barely noticed a visual difference but am still committing to the cut.
You have nice chest insertions and will fill out very nicely with another 5kg or so of mass. Gonna make it sooner rather than later.

Pic related is my current cut progress, down to 78kg from 92kg. Critiques welcomed, and I'm aware of my pleb tier forearms.

Whoops, on mobile and thought the first reply deleted. My bad.

Currently cutting

What cycle are you on?

Test e 500/week, EQ 800/week.
Jk. Nothing right now but I was thinking of hopping on this fall.

5'10"

Very close to your height/weight/build

Best combo imo. Any taller is lanklet any shorter is manlet

That feel when friends are lazy ass bitches and dont want to go gym with me. Still doing full bodyweight.

Not gonna make it. Sorry bros.

You look fine bro, good long torso. Will be way better in a few years.

My height, my goal weight

You natty?

I'm currently at 155, gaining weight is a bitch

Yea natty, about 3.5 years training, give or take.

>I'm currently at 155, gaining weight is a bitch

I was at exactly that weight for YEARS. Like all of high school until I was 25. I've only put on weight these past few years. I was at 185 in early march. I don't really know what I changed to be hungry all the time... I think its just by stuffing your face until you feel like puking and your stomach expands slowly. I wouldn't recommend the easy routes (eating ice cream/sweets all day, or just roids)

I remember eating a shit ton of peanut butter banana sandwiches during my latest bulk. Bread and pasta. But I cut all that shit in summer and I lean out pretty quickly.

Good luck, i feel your pain though

5'5 170

dem tren shoulders

He's natty. I follow all his posts on reddit. This is my favorite of his photos.

same fagging this hard

5'10, 165
Almost done with my cut, just a couple more pounds to go

Before pic

nice, how long liftan? that goofy stance is so cute haha

Current

DYEL

Hit the gym, gurl.

I'm not, but I'm pretty positive isn't the actual guy. People post his photos here all the time, but he frequents /r/bodybuilding

About to break DYEL mode. What do you think?

how big do my lats have to be before i can fly?

do you even squat?

rate?

5'9 177.4 lbs

post uncensored or gtfo fag

nearly 2 years now, was on a crappy bro split for a year because noob gains fooled me into thinking that I was making progress, did PPL for a while after that, did SS for a couple of months and now I'm on an improved PPL from earlier
could've done better in two years sure, but regardless I'm pleased with my progress

I dont wanna get banned :(

routine, stats my mang?

6'3 185 lbs

Bench 225
Diddly 365
Squat i dont wanna tell you hehe

R8 and h8

Also I know I have gyno

What have you been doing? Gym without protein and roids? Calisthenics? I'm new and still don't get how some thing works, you look perfect and got my perfect body type.

that moonface tho

6 months lifting a bit more seriously
Squat-275x5
Deadlift-315x3
Ohp-135x4
Bench-185x5

Mirin hard. Were the same height too. Stats/time lifting?

mirin the stance and fierce sight in the distance desu

not bad.
what routine are you on? Why do you only do 4 reps for ohp?
What were your stats 6 months ago?

Check your squat depth bc the dl should be a bit higher relative to your squat.

2 years of consistent lifting.

OHP: 150 x 5
Bench: 200 x 5
*Front Squat: 155 x 5
High Bar Squat: 315 x 5
Deadlift: 385 x 5
*Clean: 135 x 5
*Power Clean + Strict Press: 135 x 5
*Clean and Jerk: 185 x 1

* = recently started doing them

ideal fuck if face is legit

no one cares about your dick, post butt

I eat lots of protein. I typically only eat - eggs, chicken, beef, vegetables and fruit on weekdays. Weekends idgaf I eat everything. Just had half of a 16" pizza with garlic fingers and a pepsi. But weekdays I eat cleaner, only drink water, coffee and whole milk. When I want to bulk I eat the same way, but I add carbs (pastas, rice, potatoes, bread) when I want lean I just cut all of that. My weakness has always and will always be chocolate. I can eat full brownie trays when I get stoned :/

Training is squats and deadlifts both twice a week, chest/shoulders/back in between.

Sq/chest/DL/back/sq/shoulders/DL

Would be a typical week. I'll throw in some more chest on the second squat day, throw in arms 3-4 times a week. I'd say I spend about 12 hours a week in the gym. Rest days are very sporadic, usually i'll only take one per week. The key is to do something like StrongLifts or Starting Strength until you are safely repping 1/2/3/4 and then you should focus a bit more on hypertrophy/bodybuilding splits.

For cardio I bike about 100km per week, play hockey in the winter and golf/tennis in the summer.

90% of the people I see on here saying "i'm currently cutting.." Have no fucking business eating at such ridiculous deficits. You need to be strong and have actual muscles before you start cutting.

Other advice I would have is be patient. It takes years until you will look like some of the guys here (UNLESS lucky genetics, or sports background, or just hopping on gear). Be consistent, always lift heavier or more reps then last session, eat right and your body will have no choice but to adapt.

Good luck, user

6 months ago my squat was 225 quarter squat. Didnt know Veeky Forums back then
Desdlift was like 225x10 with terrible form
Bench was something around 160x6. Stalled for like 2 months now
Didnt OHP back then. I can do 130x5 no prob but i just cant do the 5 with 135 yet

Y...you too

Good progress, penis moved some.

God dammit, I want legs like yours but I have absolutely shit tier proportions for squatting. 3pl8 is so far away

jesus christ I'd totally tap that

no homo of course

good shit user, willkeepinmind/10

Make sure you're doing the high bar squat correctly, this includes only breaking the knees (hips remain neutral), hitting depth, with torso straight up. Eat more, sleep more, and add 5 lbs each week.

Thanks you give me hope, i thought that if you go to gym taking steroids or protein powder was your only option to gain muscle.

Im not deadlifting as often as before, i stalled like 2 months ago and i lost hope for now. Im just waiting for my squat to stall too so i can switch to an intermidiate rutine.

As for squat depht, im sure its deep enough, but ill record it to do a form check

arm size?

>inb4 i dont know

measure them faggot

Will do man. I'm hitting legs hard as fuck this summer

QUADS FOR THE BROADS

Yeah forgot to mention sups.. 1-2 scoops whey per day with whole milk, creatine during bulk phases, pwo if attempting any kind of PRs or if gymstoned or hungover or just no energy. I tried ECA a few weeks ago, it's alright but not for me.

For reference, my ORM at 170lbs are-

BN - 280
SQ - 385
DL - 475

I'm planning on having 3/4/5 by the fall and i'll make a nice webm for all the haters

i'm surprised the aesthetic monster in this threads' numbers are so low...

15.5 inches breh, just got my girl to measure

how're my lifts vs my height weight

125lbs 5'5"

125x5 bench
185x5 deadlift
175x5 squat

How long have you lifted?
Im 2 inches taller than you so i know you can do so much more
Me

4 months seriously, about 7 if you count machine fuckery

i dont lift

Pics

This is what I took yesterday for another cbt, apparently I am in serious need of bulking

it's very flexed also, not gonna lie about that

pretty good faggy underwear tho

should i start?

Routine? I guess you are doing SS or SL, keep adding weight for some months and im sure youll have great numbers in no time

5ft11 71kg here brah, how do I into leanness like you have?

I put way too much effort into getting the perfect lighting and angle

I find it hilarious when skeletons try to pose their hardest

>BN - 280
>SQ - 385
>DL - 475
>15.5 inches
i dont believe any of this lol

6.1 185 lbs

yes

EVERY FUCKING THREAD
JUST FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

how do you expect me to pose?

straight forward with honest lighting.

a neutral fucking picture that shows your body not a goddamn teenager instagram posing photo trying really hard to make the bones seem like muscle with the best lightning and angle possible. It's ridiculous and only shows how insecure you are and how you don't want to face the truth. Guess what faggot iron and scale are the two things in life that never lie

Pls post uncensored

2skinny4me senpai

why would you think this dude is roiding? he's small as fuck

any smaller is skelly

turn off the trip

How's my butt coming along? Squat 170 atg at the moment, making my way up.

Meh, there's a video of me diddlying 4.5 plate somewhere, i've posted it before. As for my arms, i've only measured them twice in my life, and yeah it was 15.5 inches. Must suck to go through life this jelly

I've been doing this long enough, I think I'll keep it on, faggot. Plz post your picture

Sorry so sweaty, just got back from Fight Club.

>inb4 case of the missing glutes. i know, i know, we on struggle street.

Current back thread? 6' 205lbs

5 more lbs until I'm clinically obese.... does it look like that?
6' 215lbs

I hope that's in kgs, nice bum though.

You seriously have a gay vibe about your body. And that tattoo is awful. You have the build of a gay boyscout leader

>Being this new

Just took these quick pics for you guys.I couldn't resist getting the a tryhard picture so I threw that bitch at the bottom.
Now I cant hid my asymmetrical pec insertions or the fact that my left delts is significantly smaller than my right. Thanks guys

Approaching boardshorts mode soon, take that as you will.

why do you look bigger in the bottom one? it can just be lighting. did you get a quick pump in or something

ur chest looks weird

I'm actually doing a weird routine which is sorta SL+PPL+ a shoulders specific day

Basically what I do is Bench, Shoulders, Deads, Legs throughout the week, 4-5 days a week

I start with 5x5 of all my compounds and then do accessories for about 1.5-2 hours

Thanks for the kind words!

I raised the camera up and pointed it a little bit downward which is why you can now see my bed.
Then I arched my back a little bit and sucked in my stomach a tad. I also faced left away from the lighting.
I had surgery for pectus excavatum about 4 years ago and I blame that for my awful pec insertions. This is the only picture I have of it

I recognize that body. Do you usually fap on Omegle around 8pm PST? I'm the guy that doesn't skip you and sort of girates my hips a bit.