How many natty inches can i put on my arms in 2 weeks? I really need to get bigger arms before summer

How many natty inches can i put on my arms in 2 weeks? I really need to get bigger arms before summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1hQAzaGyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how to ruin a pretty face because you were born with the i wanna be a man meme genetic

0.05 inches. Maybe less.

I'm not joking. Do rich pianas 8 hour arm workout.

Well, that's not true. If it was it would mean your arms couldn't grow.

In two weeks your body can effectively put on half a kilo of lbm under ideal conditions as a natty.
There won't be hardly any difference.

CMON!

You can actually get some water retention and noticeable change in arm size with several high volume workouts in the next couple weeks. If you're a skinny cunt, jumping on creatine will increase your water weight and make you look slightly more full as well.

However, you're not going to add very much real muscle mass in that time frame.

0.25kg pr arm is not noticeable?!

total not per arm dingus

The swollen inflamed "mass" you gain will go away after 2 days or so.

It would be spread out across your entire body you fucking idiot.

>making gains as a natty

Yes all throughout the body and half goes to each arm. The torso gets .25 and the legs each get .125.

That's why rippletoe advises not to do curls because the arms suck up half your gains

I only have 2 arms. If I only trained arms for 2 weeks then that would be 0.5kg/2arms = 0.25kg/arm

Lmao not even with roids you could do that, get on that synthol playa'

2 weeks is fucking nothing you lazy fuck. "Can I get noticeable results, with little to no work?" No hating that's just the truth. I always see facebook memes in like may saying, it's beach body time. Man you need to start getting ready for summer in fucking November if you want some actual results

In 2 weeks you can only put on maybe half a kilo in lean muscle mass when you're doing actual workouts. If you think you can put on half a kilo in muscle spamming arm workouts then...

Fuck this thread

lmao you can make decent gains, idk why everyone on Veeky Forums wants everyone to hop on, then you fucks cant be special anymore

0.1 inches if you're lucky. Should have started 18 months ago

>start creatine
>carb loading
>get a pump

but they wont be noticibly bigger.

How shitty at lifting were you that you didnt make gains without steroids?

You realize if you are DYEL and roid, you will end up as jason blaha.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1hQAzaGyQ
>roiding for that

Not even worth taking steroids.

If you cant make gains as a natty, dont even bother roiding, because you will be blahahaha, why would anyone want that?

If you make gains as a natty, then roid, you can be a masstest or a mike o'tren which is much more aesthetic

Pretty much this.

Fucktons of carbs and sodium, get that good good water bloat, then pump the shit out of them, could even inflame the shit out of them with an 8 hour arm workout.

All of this would be temporary as fuck, but you might be ablr to add as much as 2 inches if you already have some mass.

Since you sound DYEL as fuck, i would think closer to 1 inch

ask rich piana

if you eat a FUCK TON every day you can gain a few inches. provided, it's fat.

dude you can get 17" natty arms in one week if you pay me $1000 and suck my testicles with ice in your mouth.

literally female Jeff Seid

Ok then .1 inches