FAT HATE THREAD

No fat hate thread?
Well let's change that, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z50M4Db9_oY#t=1m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=G8QqasUHOe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her stomach looks like it's fucking boiling

I've never understood how some of them can have relatively smooth stomach skin and how others look like a sack of potatoes

I think most of them have some kind of cellulite, the ones that look perfectly smooth probably just photoshop it or something.

God. I can't fucking stand Tess Holiday.
Anybody know if she miscarried yet?

>dat herniated disc

>whale tail

Literally looks down syndrome

>I have three kids, work full time and still look great, whats you're excuse!
>Well, I have THREE cats, so yanno who's the real winner her? Amirite guys?. . .Guys?

I can only imagine what was going through her head when she took that photo

>implying the stupid bitch has anything other than "chips??" going through her head

where is this from?

I probably need new friends Veeky Forums

>be me
>be at friends place for weekend with gf(250km drive)
>have some other couple with us
>female of the couple is a cheap fuck, but sharing the car makes it even cheaper for me so whatever
>arrive at friends place 6p.m.
>"hey, glad you came, how about we get out for a drink later"?
>goodforme.jpg
>hours pass by, nobody seems like going anywhere
>me: "so how about going out you said before?"
>"well user it got late and we aren't in the mood anymore."
>slightAnger.jpg
>friend and male of the couple i took with start nerding out on hearthstone the whole evening
>female friend and female i took with car started watching some gay movie
>later friends order some deliver food
>mfw one of the females smooched and slurped their food louder than the fucking TV
>basically it ends up with me and gf sitting between an annoying (and fat) slurper and 2 males getting raging hardons at hearthstone

There goes my weekend
FML
M
L

yo taco bell gives me epic gains bro

my dreams

1000 ways to die

I've never understood how photoshop works

gives me the shits

Intestinal smooth muscle gains bro

I had photoshop class for 3 years. Thought I was shit at it, then I realized everybody in class was coming to me for help. Photoshop is basically magic. Don't worry about it.

fat people dont need gains

How do I achieve boulder mode?

GIT YE GONE, GOLEM

Forgot to mention all the other 4 (excluding me and gf) are fat
Even one of the men who used to have natty gains is now fat

God, why have you forsaken me

Reposting from previous thread, an user calculated it.

I spend 25 a week on food, so about 110 a month.

This whale eats more in one day than I do in a month. This is 46,117 dollars a year on food for one person. That is the entire income for an average household. On one person's food. Just food.

That is more than 99% of the world even earns. Fat privilege is spending more on food than an entire family could earn in wages.

Can you take fat people serious?

I for myself have a hard time to follow most things they talk about.

>these faces

Kek. I reckon a chiropractor somewhere is about to come into a lot of money.

>So beautiful that you need to heavily photoshop every pixel of the image to get it presentable

youtube.com/watch?v=Z50M4Db9_oY#t=1m33s

youtube.com/watch?v=G8QqasUHOe8
How are these creatures human beings

Notice how all the men are average-fit

>filename
kek

Thought it said Jamal is boring.

>beachedwhale.jpg

this "Food reviewer"

I try to, but I clock out as soon as they start speaking gibberish

What the literal fuck was that

That rumply-ass stomach made me nearly vomit

>fat white bitch
>Jamal is boring
You should have known better, user

Fat girl thinks she deserves better

>hanging discolored stomach

he is top kek
seriously though is he retarded or something

kek

all the niggers?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH;DLFJKSA;JDLKGHWOH

Thanks Twilight! For making fuggo bitches think they deserve a magic jacked hung rich pretty boy who will turn them into a sparkly princess just for existing.

You know, these are the guys who say that men need to stop acting so masculine and work against "gender roles" and "standards"

Post moar I want to see her example cock size

You know the sad part?
This whale will eventually find someone.
Probably not the prince she's looking for but she'll find someone to bully around. They all seem to at some point.
Literally fucking how?

This

Breh... she won't land anything close to her ideal. She's asking for a set of traits that are held by less than 1% of the population when combined.

Best case she'll get a couple of them or she'll be single forever. I'm betting a tall chubby guy, maybe one or two more traits on the list.

But yeah, she has an OK face and she's young, so it she learns to settle she'll probably find something.

>colored hair
always stay away

I think its just a picture of her fupa

'You must be this long to enter'

y'all can message her if you're on POF

5'5'' is big and tall.

>tfw I want pink hair just because I want to wear a cute dress and have it match the flowers on the fabric

How about not dying your hair a stupid unnatural color just to wear one dress.
>Women

>being on POF
>wanting to talk to her

I just wanna see that example pic. I love it when fat chicks are trying to get two foot long dongs to try to penetrate their fat rolls.

That's what wigs are for sweetie

make a CHAD profile and go from there lol

This bitch

She doesn't really look all that fat to me. I guess she could stand to lose a little weight if she wanted, but she doesn't look fat at all. That sweater is probably making her look bigger than she is too.

I wonder why they think they can have such unrealistic standards?

I kinda wanna get this shirt and wear it. Oh the irony.

if all fit fags started doing this it would be too good

Those myspace angles kek

I always thought this was a prank some guy was pulling on Craigslist. Hard to believe it's true.

>5'3"
>185lbs
>I'm in good shape

>I enjoy to be taken out and treated like a princess

Brock is based

Funny thing is, she probably gets Chads, but only those who're fucked up masochists with a fat fetish and who don't want commitment because it would be too publicly embarrassing. Maybe only one guy like that per city, but hell contact her. Meanwhile, we're at home fapping to /gif

would still fug

I'm BAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAK!

'3"
lbs

>mfw I'm same height and consider myself borderline chubby
>and this bitch is 60 lbs heavier and thinks she's a jacked pro athlete

Yoga literally puts me to sleep. I do it before bed. An hour of laying around stretching does not calories burn.

Heh. It's like these girls don't read history books or at least game of thrones. Being a princess is shit. And you gotta wear corsets and study shit like poetry, song, harp, sewing, dance, language, history, and manners...manners! How to curtsey and which of the ten forks goes to what type of food and how to balance a book on your head while walking (which is actually fun.) Then get married to some 50 year old inbred fuggo in a shithole kingdom in exchange for ten horses and a few hundred barrels of grain.

Thin privilege is not having to swab your stomach free of grease/fungus/tiny ecosystems

She looks like some kind of cartoony coin purse.

As a matter of fact, that greedy bitch looks like my man Little John when he robbed Prince John in that animated Robin Hood movie, except that John actually kinda looked good in drag.

>nearly wanted to go eat something
>see this
>hunger dissapears

thanks senpai :^)

This bitch adopted four black kids to clean up her ballsweat and five times a day diarrhea. It's because of things like her that we need to nuke the entire country and start afresh.

Name of this fatty?

>This bitch adopted four black kids
What are you talking about? What do you mean? How is that even possible? She's like a brain in a vat at this point. Would you let a brain in a vat adopt 4 kids? I don't think so. I'll just assume you're full of shit.

No fucking way. What is this from?

my 600 pound life. she has 4 slave children that clean her everyday

>she probably gets Chads
fat
>fake nerd girl
I doubt that. Women always lying about male standards, they will settle for much worse.

Where is Catfishman when we need him?

Mid-section of an end stage alcoholic

I really wanted a happy ending with the catfish man ;_;

>have to photograph pants so fucking huge none of your models can put them on
>your compromise gets you lambasted for "fatshaming"

>that delusion

Fatlogic is phenomenal sometimes.

kekd fuck you for that kek out of no where.