Raw Milk safe?

Anybody here drank raw milk? I can buy some, but worried since it won't be pasteurized. Any pros/cons?

Literally no pros. Just buy whole milk.

read the fucking lable in your pic

There are no pros. It is a meme for retarded anti vax mommys

Don't be a pussy drink that shit

Biggest fucking meme ever.
There are literally no benefits and the risk of getting sick and losing all your gains

Micro orgasms sound nice

Why the fuck would anyone drink that?
My grandads brother died (when he was 15) after stealing and drinking raw milk from their neighboor

He died because he was a thief

It will give you huge gains but only if you eat raw chicken with it. That way you get 100% of the natural proteins that are usually lost in pasturation or cooking.

people want to feel tough.

i think it'd be better to just buy a heifer and keep it in your home gym. get a squirt of fresh milk between sets.

as if that even exists lmao. surely it will go stale very quickly?

It does exist.

I remember when I was a kid we sometimes went to a nearby cow farmer and got fresh milk there with lots of cream. Shit tasted so damn good, probably cause it was like 30 percent cream cause we took it from the top of the giant collection container. I don't think it has any benefit (only downsides) if bought in a store in some container where its been for at least several days. Id def recommend to sometime drink some fresh milk that's only just came from the cow tho if you get the chance, shit tastes better than any store milk

Raw milk tastes real fucking good. Much much better than other milk.
Just cook it and then let it cool down and drink it. You'll be fine really

I mean, chicken has everything "100% Active" too when its not cooked. You going to eat that raw too?

That literally does not make sense. Pasteurization does not reduce contents of any element, and denature of proteins and enzymes does not matter, as our body denatured it anyway

>Not eating your chicken raw

You're never gonna make it

You clearly haven't had your activated almonds today, friend.

I've had access to raw milk in the past. It definitely digests better with lower bloating. The enzyme/biotic benefits are there. Fairlife milk is a good alternative. I start feeling the difference after a couple of cups of the regular stuff. Plus the taste of raw is outstanding

Welp, you guys got me there

>errybody here seen the leprachaun say yeah

>tfw bulk ordered almonds recently
>they aren't pre-activated

We have a milkman in bongland who milks them then delivers it the next morning. You get a layer of cream on top of the bottles it's delicious. I think they're a lot less creamy from the supermarket because they last for weeks and are filtered loads.

>Raw milk tastes so much better but make sure you pasteurize it first bro.

Then it's not raw...