youtube.com/user/JDCav24/search?query=stretch
youtube.com/watch?v=kL3cIDFUafU
youtube.com/watch?v=J9yRiOeVvIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder Sean just pussied out of a fight

You have to come to ME

Reminder that Im a very important and successful individual

you're the obsessed little mongrel with a problem with me, so come to me

Sound pretty scared trying to make terms you hope don't come through.

>hope go through

FTFY

Poor babby cant afford a plane ticket, or will i have to finance that as well lol?

Sure, which floor are you on?

you're such an idiot lol

Wait I thought you wanted to fight?

Hey a player from the bluejays will be casting on vikings.

vikings is a literal piece of shit show, watched the first 6 or so episodes, and had to stop, my god the whole show was painfully bad

give me an intersection in downtown toronto and a time

What season pleb

the first season i heard faggots tell me it gets better but theres no way they fixed everything wrong with that show which is literally everything

may i pose a quandary; to which part of powerlifting does this pertain?

Season 3 is great.

Season 4 had been disappointing until the time skip. They kill everyone off because the historical inaccuracy caught up.

You'll laugh when the gook dies I'm sure.

I mean if i was in powerlifting general id be asking myself that question, but according to the OP we're in penis licking general

>You'll laugh when the gook dies I'm sure.

I told you i stopped watching after the first 6 episodes, never watching that shit show again

thats just our resident op fuckwit
as you can see here though
>powerliftinggeneral.com/
it is still powerlifting general

Then you don't mind.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkD9gALWIsU

no i cant see that, all that website is good for is getting malware on your computer

this

Use ghostbin or hastebin.

holy shit thanks for reminding me how shit the acting is lol

I'll break your fucking teeth you dumb pale pixied potato nigger

Tom Brady comes from irish heritage you disrespectful little twat

What a sellout lol

Dont ever talk to me or my wifes quarterback again

Your wife doesn't support a good quarterback like Aaron Rodgers?
Literally kek

>American Football

tinychat
com
/plg1

be there at 10:30 pm eastern

>when you match your working sets to pre-shoulder explosion

its a pretty good feel guys

think im gonna be breaking a 5 year long bench plateau soon ;)

Fuck u go die in lava

What happened to your shoulder?

you having shoulder problems yourself? i could help

Iktfb. I did the same a few days ago. Finally got back to where I was pre-injury.

Pre-pec explosion, but yeah, I know the feel.

are you even at 2 plate yet?

i dont know the medical diagnosis because doctors here are literally useless]]
socialized healthcare might just be literally the most moronic idea of modern history

but basically i was having shoulder problems for a while but thinking i coul just bench through it then i know i really did it when my entire arm went numb

it stayed like that for an entire day and night where it just felt asleep

then throughout the month my arm woulld periodically just go numb if i wasnt constantly moving it

several of my fingers stayed number for months

basically it was so inflamed that the bone was probably just rubbing on a nerve all the time, like an impingement

not the user you quoted, but my shoulder has an issue.

my left shoulder constantly feels loose as fuck. and whenever i rotate or move my shoulder i can hear and feel it grinding/popping. when i tighten it into socket, it moves around no problem, but if i lose even a bit of focus, or the weight is too much, itll pull my shoulder out.

i hate doing bent over rows and pulldowns, and ripping it with my right arm and feeling my left arm not keeping up and getting pulled out of socket.

I think either me or bryce or bodorio has the best bench wilks in plg?

steamrolan doesnt count cause hes a dirty cheating nigger with steroids

i was hoping this was a trap thread
>mfw it's just a faggot thread

Go kill yourself

didn't answer my question peasant

Kek this delusion is embarrassing

>my left shoulder constantly feels loose as fuck. and whenever i rotate or move my shoulder i can hear and feel it grinding/popping.

yeah thats how my shoulder was pre and post shoulder explosion

I dont think you can do much without surgery having the bone sawed off a little bit to prevent that but what i did for rehab and prehab now that i notice works amazing for this is i dont know the name of the excercise ill look it up on BB later it is not the link below but similiar

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/close-grip-front-lat-pulldown

its this seated position but instead of pulling it down row the weight towards you and lean back to get a big stretch

i did this twice a day for months and it felt amazing and fixed all issues

i still do it before and after bench you may find it will help

Damn that sucks. Much worse than my injury. I dislocated my shoulder doing judo. Then the next few years my shoulder kept dislocating doing shit like squats. Even dislocated one time when I had my arm resting on top of my bed and I looked under the bed.

The doctor I had was pretty useless too. He just gave me some bands and told me to do external rotations every day. And he was supposedly a good doctor who works with major league baseball players that have shoulder problems. It got a little better after a while. Still feels a little unstable, but it's manageable. Benching actually has never made my shoulder hurt, but I stopped for a few months just to play it safe.

>tfw right shoulder blade retraction has felt unnatural for months and I have no idea how to fix it

literally do this
a large reason why i think my shoulder began to be all fucky was because my one side like my trap or lat wasnt firing at the same speed as my other sides (theres some medical term for this which i since forgotten)

Maybe this might help senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=dNOMmQARQTQ

>lat wasnt firing
Nice meme

I hate that guy

lats dont really do shit in the bench press but they are stabilizer muscles and if your one side is retracting faster than your other then youre gonna have a problem

No they're a meme

You argued this for months, you dirty bitch

If my grip is too narrow on pulls, my wrists hurt. I'll give it a shot, but it's not like I'm skipping chin ups or (cable) rows. It's hard to explain too, but it's like the bottom of my shoulder blade, when retracted, curves inward, toward my chest, and retracts too much, while the top half of my shoulder blade doesn't retract as much as the left shoulder blade.

this is what i was describing
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/underhand-cable-pulldowns

but bring your grip in closer than him and also lean back waaaay more and use super heavy weight

that was never me you retarded fuck and yes i know they were a fucking meme buda is the fucking moron who thought that

Work on your mobility.

>offer: break up with your girlfriend and race me, first one to sleep with 15 new women wins (that would be 100 for me, hence the number)
This
Actually
Happened
Nigga I've got 15 bitches on "oh well let me know if it doesn't work out with you and your gf"
Lmao sean you don't think I've got bitches lined up round the block?
Nigga I
A M
M
Face height frame incarnate

I will take you up on that and subsequently rek you for two reasons

>I want to lay these grills out because single
>I want to show you how shit you are
(Lmao implying 85 is impressive)

>I will take you up on that and subsequently rek you for two reasons

youre gonna break up with your gf then or she is cool with you banging these girls because its not for love but competition

Screenshotted and sent to your gf and immigration.

lol i find it funny how everyone (except me) here fucks there shoulder up doing no lifting related shit
>you and judo
>that guy who got BTFO by a police officer hold
>boardshorts fucking it up in a drunken stupor

It was fine before I tore my pecs. I just woke up with this one day after sleeping on my side a week or two after I tore my pecs. What stretches/mobility work would you suggest?

It feels like the shoulder of whatever arm is on top is going to pop out of its socket when I do it. It does marginally feel better though. Thank you.

>americ
>anfootball

Same here but with my left. Hate it senpai

Kekked

She would not be okay with me banging grills but if we don't work out expect to me left in the dirt bby girl

having backup girls in your cell seems like is a good way for her to breakupwith you

Having a bit of shoulder dislocation isn't a big deal. Just don't do anything crazy and get hurt.
Actually doing a few shoulder dislocations with a bar (not barbell) might be good too.

There are other stretches here as well, for the rotator cuff and shoulders, that might help youtube.com/user/JDCav24/search?query=stretch

Try this one specifically youtube.com/watch?v=kL3cIDFUafU

Reminder to keep Mike T in your thoughts and prayers

blessings

I don't think I need any rotator cuff stretches, the issue feels strictly between my spine and right shoulder blade. I do stretch my internal rotator already though (door stretch).

Filip's brother is a legit 10/10

Are you baiting someone to ask for a pic so you can post that surfer guy again?

>implying Isley isn't just a crest worm

no I'm just stating facts

filip would probably be 10/10 at 10% bf as well, plus a tan

lmao i dont know what that is but it sounds like isley

I don't keep them on my cell

They're pending Facebook invites that I declined

Some of them send perfect vagina shots from their studio but I usually delete them without even looking at them, just cause, you know, you see one 10/10 vagina you've seen them all

>tfw grill I could be smashing is 7/10 body/face wise but has a literally 1/10 disgusting vagoo

I feel kind of faggy for ignoring her, but I can't get over it

theres more than one hole

The shit cunt is always an option

but face it, we know you like fish tacos and watersports

Your rotator cuff are connected to your scapulae as well senpai, and are pretty important for the stability of it.
While it might not be the direct cause of issue, the entire shoulder (humerus, scapulae, clavicles) is interconnected. One part of the system might be compensating for an issue somewhere else.
There are many issues with the rotator cuff that can directly affect your scapulae mobility.

With that said it does sound like your problem is in the lower/mid traps and rhomboids - but it doesn't hurt to work on the mobility of the entire area.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9yRiOeVvIM This one is good as well

How much can you benchpress?

Hey sheiko expert can I ask you a sheiko expert

Im not sheiko expert but i can try my best

also

>Tfw the tv show your watching doesnt have a previously on and you cant remember shit

Guys why is boardshorts so heavily insecure?
Let me tell you i know a couple of real winners
You know the chad whos studying medicine at top3 world uni whos swole as fuck? Yeah those kind of people and let me tell you - theyre all INCREDIBLY humble. Their winning of life speaks for itself.
Boadshorts has clearly got some heavy inferiority complex going on

Oh sorry I only want sheiko expert.
Please become him real quick.

one does not simply become the sheiko expert

What is the problem?

Cmon stop joking around and become him again real quick I have a question.

Check em

How does it feel to receive trappy's dick in the butt?

Speak, comrade

After doing the shrugging portion of the stretch from the first video, I noticed a massive improvement, after only holding the stretch for 5-10 seconds. Traps/rhomboids sounds about right. Thanks for the help.

No I need the trip.

Listen fuckface, i dont know whos been telling you what but im not sheikoexpert, and i dont like these baseless accusations

provide some evidence as to why you believe im sheikoexpert and i will debunk your theory

Czech em

Your mistaken.

I will fuck trappy senseless but I WILL NOT take it up my own ass

Its fine if you're a faggot

Which I am

>Your mistaken.
Fucking retard KYS

wtf they killed off the hot Mormon in banshee

Listen man I just really need help so can we skip the "haha I'm not him" and go to him miraculously waking up to answer the question?

I never claimed to be an expert on grammar

CHECK

EM
M