Prom was tonight

Prom was tonight
here I am
this is my life

I am not going to prom as I just turned 18 and rather spend 80$ on beer

Gallon of beer a day?

St Fagricks.

if you wanted to go, why didn't you

Prom is fucking stupid and I ended up going to 5 of them.

You should get very drunk and sneak into prom and just go around telling everybody what you really think of them. You'll be glad you did.

Kek

I have no date and nobody to go with.
I have a feeling everyone just assumed that I had a date.

Went my junior and senior year. Complete waste of time and hated it, but I'm glad I went. You missed out user

did you ask someone

the guy is supposed to ask a girl

I know 2 girls. They both have bfs.

I hated prom, still glad I went tho. Pretty much my one conquest over my autismo in all of highschool was asking a date and having her say yes.
Didn't seal the deal tho, so basically spent 300$ to slow dance with a pretty girl

Why didn't you ask someone you dip. That's how things work.

Haha my brother did the exact same thing and a month later i saw his "date" making out with another guy.
All this while i was home jerking off. I was never accepted in high school and the same could be said about a lot of people but unlike them i kept to myself and avoided all those shitty experiences while all the failed normies who were trying so hard to be normal spent a lot of money on girls just so they could suck Chad's cock later that night. At the end of the day they get what they deserve for being fucking idiots.

You're meds are wearing off elliot

>t. CHAD

sounds like you got what you deserved too :^)

autism the post

GOBAD

CMON

Im not on any meds nor do i need any.
Im just not retarded enough to spend money on Stacy knowing Chad is getting the full meal while im getting a slow dance.
Seriously every failed normie thought they were hot shit cause girls said yes to them but they were obviously being used so girls could get in for free. The next day all of their "dates" did not even look at them because they were too busy with Chad. And these were my friends and as ive mentioned my sibling was one of them. How fucking stupid would these people have to be to let such a thing happen?

I did. I had an enjoyable high school experience without being used by Stacy. I dont care if i cant have what Chad has, because if i tried i would have just wasted money and felt like shit later on when Stacy went back to Chad.
Im very socially autistic which is why i wrote all that. The only difference between me and the other autists is that i wasnt dumb enough to get fooled.

>80$ on beer

Ignoring the error there, just curious what type of beer you're getting?

He's probably from Quebec, since he's buying beer at 18 and all

When I was in high school I didn't have any normie friends. Instead of going to prom I hung out with my aspie friends. I don't regret it. I hope you don't regret skipping it either, OP.

bro are you ok

if it makes you feel any better, I asked a girl in my class last month to prom, and she gave me the whole "I'm going to be busy with my friends that night" meme.
As long as you tried asking someone, you've made courage gains

No i am not ok but it has nothing to do with the discussion topic.

Plz some American explain what is this prom thing. Sounds like a stupid fucking idea.
So the schools and teachers just encourage chad student fuck every Stacy and make one miserable nightmare night for some low level loser students by the graduation?

it's a school dance you dip
people dress up in tuxes and dresses to go to some rented out place and dance to shitty music, and hopefully go home and get pussy

>hey will you go to prom with my
Is not synonymous with
>long term relationship

You fucking aspie

So why the fuck would you do it? The girl wont like you. You probably wont get any pus. Why? You are paying all the money for tickets, tux and ride so you can "have fun"?

Sounds like 2freedom4me
Our school and teacher would never openly encourage teenager go to some events that the main goal is to fuck

Not But you're overthinking this shit. Do you ever have fun? That would mean putting yourself out there, risking a bit, and maybe getting some. If you don't try, you fail 100%.

You fucking pussy.

Look man, I could have any chick I want, ever. I'm 6' 200 some odd pounds of gorgeous muscle. I have a 9.9/10 face. I have great social skills.

I do what I want when I want.

I usually stay at home and just do me. I don't ever get held up by not being part of a group, or for not being excepted for who I am.

I hate it when betas complain about their "shitty lonely lives". It's all a matter of perspective bronacho.

You could feel wonderful if you want. But you choose to feel this way.

I love you.

Pic is me.

Have you ever gone to a dance? Fucking isn't the whole point, it's also just going out with friends and having a dinner, etc
Lol and enjoy your 3rd world strict activities

From the sounds of it, he's missing a fairly important component of the 'going out with friends' part.

$80??

Senpai it was 90 for just the tickets, then 200 for the tux

We have similar school orientated activities. Everyone knows that only chads will shine and fully show himself during such events and failed normies and losers stay miserable and nervous.

Jesus Christ you're not even autistic. I think you might have downs. Have you ever even talked to a girl? Like "hey can I borrow a pencil?" I went to prom with my own girlfriend, both times I went, and ended up getting trashed with my bros.

Prom isn't about getting pussy/gf/whatever. It's about celebrating your final days in high school and going out with a bang.

See the second part of above

Yeah ive had "fun" but it never involved me paying shitload of money to go to a dance where i can keep being an awkward autist. I am a bit of a Jew so if i pay a lot of money(especially my parents' money back then which i always valued more) for something and have a shitty time because i was awkward i would almost cry.
I have tried to fit in but i always end up having a shitty time and hating myself. But unlike failed normies i learn from my mistakes and fuck off instead of running into a wall over and over expecting a different result.

>not owning a tux already at home
>stay pleb
prom tickets were $20 each at my school
hey "Chad" can only take 1 girl, and also what makes you think there aren't some loner chicks out there looking for someone to go with?

You are completely missing my point i think you might have downs yourself.
You had a gf and lots of friends. Of course you would have had a good time. You are Chad you fucking idiot.
I am talking about failed normies, autists like myself who fall for scams like prom just to get shit on. Some people just shouldnt go to prom. You are not one of them.

At least you tried.

so you're gonna give up? Might as well give up weightlifting if you're only gonna stall.
Taking risks is attractive. Not taking risks and staying home to play video games wtf are you doing. Pretend you are your own RPG character irl, how would you want to play yourself

Went out for a run tonight. Didn't realize what was going on until I saw all of those kids, dressed in their ill-fitting tuxedos and gaudy dresses. I realized as soon as I soldiered past the 2nd group of students what was going on tonight.

For a moment, I faltered. I weighed 400 pounds my senior year. Needless to say, I missed everything that we dote on about high-school. The feeling drew back, like the tide before a massive wave. All those adventures I missed because of too much McDicks. Too much soda. Too much Halloween candy. Too much almond roca. Too much.

I picked up the pace. There are more adventures. I smiled as it struck me that even that simple run, following a standard progression, was in itself an adventure.

A year and a half ago at 430 I was certain I would eat myself to death. I weighed in at 255 today. My life isn't over - it's just beginning.

You gotta ask yourself, do you wanna be a sad cunt?

I dont do weightlifting.
I have my own set up for calisthetics at home where i train. Sometimes ill go to a park and train there because the surrounding is really nice. I also hike quiet a bit. That is my idea of fun. I do not need to go to shitty social events. I am ALWAYS the guy in the back thats no one likes. Everyone ignores me and every time i try to say something funny people just give me weird looks. Never have i had fun in those situations but i always enjoyed other things in life.

if you read my posts I said I fucking hated prom. Weather you like it or not it's an important part of "growing up" in the states.

OP here. I only have 2 friends, both have gfs, and one went to a different prom.

>you fucking pussy
>I love you

I am getting some mixed signals

You are right actually i know what you mean now.
The point still stands. Failed normies will always get btfo by prom and Stacy. It is better to keep to yourself and avoid the pain.

There's more to life than prom, OP. Lots of kids around the world don't experience things. Not a big deal

srs question, how did you get to 430?

like what did you weigh at 10yo, 15yo, 20, etc?

Have fun being a nofriends NEET then

He's trying to give the """tough love""" motivational meme routine, but actually fails.

I went to a bar that night with friends and saw Iron Man 2. Was a pretty good time.

Quit worrying about what other people think.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If this 5'6 asian manlet can have fun, so can you

I remember I told my friends to fuck off when they told me to go to prom. And then I stayed home and played vidya all night. I still don't regret that decision.

What does your height and race have to do with anything?
I am not a NEET nor will i ever be one.

I'm implying that even against the odds, you still have the power to change your outlook on life. Wanna keep whining and complaining 'woe is me' bullshit? Stay sad. Otherwise, see each new day as a new opportunity, keep failing until you succeed. I'm done being your therapist.

I weighed 325 pounds before I turned 13. My Mother is literally addicted to McDonalds - she's eaten McDicks almost every day in he last 20 years.

She laughs about how she fed me nothing but french fries until I started kindergarten and had access to school lunches.

OP again,
I'm pretty motivated, and not particularly lonely unless I think too deeply. I have a tight family and two great friends, along with a bunch of acquaintances. The activities I do favor independence so I don't interact with girls very often, except for the occasional conversation during passing periods.

Fuck you beta bitch, you'll always be weak. Until you become the man you want.
Be strong man, you can do it!

Why is your outlook on life any better than mine?
Also what made you choose to retire from your job as a self proclaimed therapist on an anonymous imageboard?

Not OP but no homo, r-right?

I'm retiring so I don't have to deal with your faggot ass anymore. Get off the computer and go outside, have some fun. I gotta do some homework.

>she laughs about how she fed me nothing but French Fries until I started kindergarten
Kill the bitch

You faggots are losers

Have fun doing homework.
I hope you "make it" against all odds lmao.

Same user. Same.

Oh god I'm so sorry

Way to overcome your shitty parenting

Your post has failed because you consciously decided to reject normie social activities, you weren't excluded from the by default like these betas here.
So, by definition, you cannot understand the robot mindset and provide efficiecient consolation and/or advice.
The fatty right here is oddly better at it.

It's chill. When I was very young my Mother's Mother (who was her best friend, talk on the phone for 2 hours everyday, etc) and my Father's Brother (who was his best friend, business partner in everything, etc) both passed away in the same year.

Shit just fell apart. My parents weren't able to be there for each-other, because they needed someone there for them, you know?

Yeah, being fed like a prize-hog fucking blows, but ballooning from 325 to 430 was my fault.

Mother fucker, you don't know me. I was once a little bitch. Now I'm a god.

You can do it too bro, we all can.

Jesus christ dude, it's fucking high school prom. Get over yourself and be a man.

No, not everyone is going to make it.
Life isn't a Paulo Coelho shitty book.

look at what website you are on.