Can lifting get me good friends like these?

Can lifting get me good friends like these?

No

oh

sorry

its alright I guess

frig off

how much can julian bench with the hand that doesn't hold his drink

worst case ontaro

>Julian's doing real bad he just lifts weights and drinks prison hooch when he should be smoking blunts and chilling with me

Bubbles is currently in prison for domestic violence after a neighbor called the police after hearing an argument. He's been permanently banned from the set as several women on staff have said they would no longer feel safe since his arrest.

His wife says it's absurd and they were just having an argument, and he has never been abusive, his court date is several months away.

How do I into Julian mode?

One man's garbage is another man's un-garbage

Hey sexy

watched 2 seasons of TPB this weekend in 24 hours

Ricky's attitude is rubbing off on me

What the fuck does that suppose to mean?

Bacardi and cola. DO IT. Do it.

mirin 7171717 frig off ricky

i'm just trying to do the brain thinkings and book learnings stuff so I can get myself smartened

just remember, what comes around is all around

I want big fuckoff arms like Julian.

Even though he's got high bf%, his arms give me a jealousy boner.

If he cut his arms would be half the size. You think he even has much muscle? Look at his gyno chest

do Ricky and Michael Scott perform the same role in their respective shows

I love both the Office and TPB, and these are my favorite characters in both, thinking about it they're kind of the same kind of lynchpin character with similar characteristics

Fuckin a right it can bud

kys

smd

no u

Is that you or the liquor talking OP

Wait, source? I know about the whole arrest and Lucy DeCoutere leaving as a result (unsurprising given the shitshow that was her court case and probably her personal life in general) but nothing about anyone else having issues with him. Also the case was dropped altogether like 2 weeks ago and there's not going to be a court date and he never actually spent any time in jail over the matter which leads me to believe you just heard about the charges when they first came out and basically made the rest up.

Let's clear things up

In October 2014, DeCoutere joined seven anonymous women in publicly alleging sexual assault by former CBC Radio personality Jian Ghomeshi; she was the first to publicly identify herself.[7][3] Ghomeshi was charged with sexual assault and choking,[8] but was acquitted of all charges at the trial involving DeCoutere, with the judge expressing doubt of the witnesses' testimonies

On April 2, 2016, DeCoutere announced via Twitter that she was resigning from Trailer Park Boys after actor and co-star Mike Smith was arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman.

"On April 1, 2016, Smith (Bubbles) was arrested for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles, California after a verbal argument with a woman allegedly turned physical.[7] He was later released on $20,000 bail. Statements released from the Trailer Park Boys production team indicated that the incident was misreported and that the call to the police was made by persons who had not witnessed the event. The woman is described by Smith as a friend, and she issued a statement that "at no time did [she] feel in danger" and that the incident was "perceived as something other than what it was."[8] On April 29th, 2016, the case was rejected due to insufficient evidence. Mike Smith is married with 2 young children."