Liftin belts

Getting tired of using the gyms shitty belts and looking to buy my own.

What are /fits/ recommendations for brands and buckle vs lever?

Using for squats/ohp/diddlylifts and the occasional oly.

I'm leaning towards the Rogue Ohio belt

The muscles in your body work well

Looks meme af desu senpai

Get a single-prong belt. Levers take too much adjusting and double-prongs are a bitch to get in and out of solo. Brand doesn't matter that much as long as you're not cheaping out and buying crap.

You won't be using these for oly lifts in all likelihood.

>inzer
>strengthshop
>liftinglarge
>bestbelts
>rogue
>generalleathercraft
>elitefts

10-13mm, 4in all around, single prong or lever

pick from that list and you'll have a decent belt

4" all around is good for squats, but for deadlifts you might want a tapered belt (~2.5" in front) if you're a manlet.

and a belt won't really help you for ohp desu

Thanks, anons

My 1RM OHP is 210. I've noticed the belt helps a tad.
And 5'10", do king of manlets get an exemption?

i'd start with one of the belts recommended, then get a tapered one only if you find it gets in your way when setting up for a deadlift

Inzer forever belt. Worth the bank

i have that belt
it's expensive
but sexy as fuck and really good quality

Only use belt if you are testing 1RM
Unless you are a powerlifter that is going to compete belted so you can wear that shit for working sets

Just buy whatever is cheap and has decent reviews. These things don't really matter too much.
Focus on things that do, like form, rest, food, and effective training.
You will make it one day user. Best of luck.

Confirmed, I have it too.

Wat. You still need to train with the belt at a higher working weight if you're going for a belted one rep max.

What about hookgrip belts?

looks like a piece of shit for anything but olympic weightlifting

I ordered the Rogue belt last night.
Part of it was my hipster desire to own a belt that I could oil and watch patina. I didn't want some cheap 10 layers of suede belt.

T-thanks Veeky Forums...

that looks like a solid belt bro, good choice. despite rogue being the mecca of the crossfit meme, they make good shit 2bh.

Tie your ovaries around your hips, schmuck.

Rogue makes quality equipment, even though they rake in cash by being the official crossfit outfitter. Sure they have a certain "image" they use as marketing but it helps keep their heads above the water. Unlike Pendlay USA who just went out of business.

>TFW pendlay shoes were the best budget WL shoes

>it's expensive
It is, but among the "quality" belts, it is pretty much around the same price. You'll rarely spend under 90 dollars for a good leather powerlifting belt. I'm buying myself the EliteFTS one as a "got into med school" reward lol.

OP will you ever compete? And if you do, would you have a gymbro that lets you borrow his belt? If you don't plan on competing, you can save some money and buy the Spud deadlift belt instead. It's popular among strongmen, it's just not IPF or USAPL legal. Very comfy though. Made of heavy duty towing straps and velcro. I picked one up because I was on a budget and hadn't planned to compete very soon. I've never had it fail on me either, if you're iffy about the velcro. It's not like the shit at sports authority.

I really like my elitefts lever belt.