Weekend Fitness feels

>Go to club
>do lots of drugs
>dance for 4 hours
>go to after hours club (thanks comfort zone)
>more drugs
>dance for 4 more hours
>look at myself in the mirror at 9am and I'm a shriveled sack of shit and dehydration has taken all my gains

>coke
>molly
>bad for you

>do molly
>deplete your dopamine
>feel like shit
>cumming but no more dopamine to enjoy
>take more molly but ur already outta dopamine kiddo

Dis

Jesus Christ tho the post roll horny levels are through the roof

Shit can fuck you up good

Molly is an SSRI not a Dopaminergic Modulator, don't talk about what you don't know

>girl is from socal
>thinks she artsy
>is vegan
>is fucking horrible to be in the same room with
>does shit loads of drugs cause YUNG AND FREE
>listens to hard nigger music even though she's from an upper class household
>has no ass and no tits

literally why would anyone ever put up with one of these girls and honestly after living in california for a long time the girls aren't even fucking hot i went to visit my sister in wisconsin and they were hotter there

orange county btw

I know people who've had major seizures on Molly, and I don't even think the problems with frequent cocaine use need to be repeated.

90% of Molly is not MDMA
The retards at uni will cram anything in powder form up their snozz, and I can't tell you how many times I've heard the phrase "turns out it was just meth".

Not just serotonin, Noradrenaline and Dopamine as well.

ur temporal lobe is being affected by drugs/your own sense of inadequacy, affected directly and/or inderectly like drugs

u are who u want to be. always

>tfw dutch
>buy 200mg pills in bulk for 1,50 euros each
Feels good man

LA here there's some qts but they're rarer than the pepes on your hard drive. I hear girls in Canada are pretty 10/10.

Also a serotonergenic. Not SSRI. Try taking it WITH an ssri.

Dating one like that.

Anal about her own food, likes good music, has limits. Had to figure out she was vegan myself.

Last one is key.

90% of Molly is mdma, the rest 4fa/fmp or Mdma+speed.

Get shit tested, and buy 100 pills or 20g at a time.

Iktf, it is a good feel.

Had crystals tested, 80-81% or so clear rocks. 5€/g iirc.

Should have around 22g left. I prefer 4fa but I'm staying sober for a while. Bit unstable lately, mdma is fine, alcohol makes things worse and self control on mdma....

We dated for a while. Top 10%, definitely.

And actually hooked me up with new classic rock. I should call her some time.

for the last couple of years I switched to 4fa, I like the buzz it gives
tried xtc again a few months ago and I didn't like it
4fa4lyf

Snort it alongside a pill of mdma. Don't repeat it but... Fuck that was good.

Hnnnng because she was playing

Work out, take some lsd, sitting in a plane of bliss, stay up all night and lose gains.

Repeat x Infinity

nigga I did half a pill after a night of 4fa, holy shit what an experience was that. not very good for your brain though lol
i was tripping balls
was during ADE '14 i think

What a retard, molly doesn't work on dopamine it works on serotonin

>Friends birthday dinner in a restaurant
>at the end of the course nobody except me can eat anymore
>eat 5 rare fillets
dose protons

/thread

>flowerchild/moonchild
>"let's go on an adventure"

fucking hell might bash my brains in if I see another tinder with these in the bio

Took some shrooms at a drum and bass concert
>Take shrooms
>Drink 6 beers
>Fuck yeah this shits great
>Have a fuck ton of energy
>Decide fuck it and take more shrooms
>Stomach start to grunt
>uwotm8,jpg
>Shit gets worse
>End up going home early with an intense stomach pain
>mfw im never eating shrooms after drinking beers

brainless thing to do in the first place

Shrooms aren't really a 'double down' kind of drug.

Yeah, it's almost like you'd have to be high to think it's a good idea.

A little alcohol can be great with mushrooms, six beers is probably more than I'd drink. And taking more was uh, questionable.

I did pills every Friday and Saturday night for two years and by the end i weighed about 120lbs, you could see the bones in my fingers i was so thin.
Has a great time, fucked heaps of rave bitches but it wasn't worth it i now have clinical depression.

MDMA is not a SSRI, it's a monoamine releasing agent with high selectivity for serotonin, it release dopamine and noradrenaline too.

Are you fucking retarded? Do not u der any circumstances snort 4-FA, it might even make your nose bleed because it's so aggressive

>I need to take drugs to have fun and get girls

kek, enjoy being a complete wreck by the time you hit 30.

drugs r dum

t. 25 year old non kissless non virgin

>kek, I'm an underage stupid faggot who drinks every weekend

what does "t." mean?

My brother had a heart attack before he was 30 because of coke

Was he in a sauna?

ITT: degenerates at work

stunning 2bh

How's life as a 30 year old virgin

The ancients slammed booze and drugs like it was going out of style.

Yeah, and now they're all dead.

Idiot.

Life expectancy sure was great back then.
Neither 30 nor virgo.

Why the fuck in the modern western world one has to do drink and/or do drugs in order to be social and even get a chance at grills? Can anyone genuinely respond this? Is this a consuming conspiracy? Where does the "party" culture comes from?

It's no mystery that shit fucks you up in the long term. I've been doing it myself too from 20-23. But now I just don't see the point anymore. I can't get chicks in clubs, I'm a manlet and a very youngish face. My friends only seem to care to get wasted and "have a good time", but shit gets boring.

>tfw misfit
>tfw both unhappy if I go and if I don't go.

Seek fulfilling elsewhere.

Hahaha

>implying life expectancy had anything to do with taking recreational drugs
>implying people nowadays doesn't take x379043 times more drugs than before

get a grip fagget

I do. I already hit the gym 5 times a week, finished my bachelor, and now work every day 8 hrs. But when the weekend comes it's either stay at home and play games or go get rekt with my friends, which means losing sleep, drinking (because peer pressure) and gain nothing like I said.

I hate it so much that I even binge on fucking WoW like when I was 15 to escape this shit. I'm. I'm Not even ugly or poor

Fuck

escapism
but party culture especially in the states isn't a big deal

you don't have to worry about getting robbed or raped while being out of your mind on drugs.If some madmen started killing folks at these events the culture would die off quickly
girls likewould quickly go back to their privileged lives

but if you're honestly having trouble getting laid just hit up your local hardcore punk scene
bunch of straight edge kids

>recreational drugs
Self-delusion. It's like saying calories don't count when it is a snack.

Isn't "living-for-the-weekend" nihilistic?

They are recreational. Provided you're not doing it every weekend and do it maybe once a month max, there's no long term damage.

Long term damage occurs when prolonged exposure to them happens.

Consider it your cheat meal

Create something (learn how to fix an engine, restore an old care, etc.), go hiking and camping, do a masters degree. Try to challenge yourself in a field that interests you.
I am in a similar situation, if lost interest in going out aka getting shitfaced and now I spend most of my weekends reading into stuff related to my studies and I have grown a desire to learn more about it.

nah its not. it's the logical conclusion of making it society wise
until you reach a point where your money works for you
its the only option we have

>cheat meal
It's the same shit though.

im unemployed and pay for my weekends by carrying the shopping for my nan
she gives me £100 a delivery

Bruh *rocks back and forth*
I haaaate bitches like that sooooo much and idk why

I hate this meme, taking two words of a post and make some random statement that doesn't have anything to do with the previous post, literally fucking retarded m8

I know the feel.
Don't off yourself before strangling a few of those girls for me.

You mean my shits all fucked up?

Who finances them their lifestyle?

parents/good job/credit card/sugar daddy/rich beta males

sometimes all of them. Tho i'll be honest and say girls i've met like that usual live day by day and always need cash
but they can get if needed

It's just trendy and brainless young chad wannabe, AKA some degenarate Veeky Forums, will follow just because "you're a loser if you don't do it"

Look at it. Every stupid things are like this. The only respond you'll get is probably "lol no life". "Loser". "Virgin commie who can't enjoy". "YOLO"

It's the exact the same response you get from stupid teenager girls. Just further prove these drug heads are as dumb as teenger YOLO SWAG girls

>parents
Why would you do that? Paying for celle/uni/any education, sure, no question. But under no circumstances I would spend money so they could go from one party to another.

Also, what will they do once they are older in regards of having/finding a proper job? I have met quite a few people during my bachelor studies how tried to live the student life to it's fullest and over 90% of them failed at uni due to this.

>celle
supposed to say college

confirmed for making it

Well no shit you fucktard, or did you think being straight-edge makes you immortal?

Having met a bunch of immature weak retards, there parents love the shit out of them and aren't knowingly finance a drug/party lifestyle. These people lie their asses ooff to their parents in order to get money, or skimp on other stuff, like food in terms of money, or studying in terms of time, to make the party happen. These people's parents have no idea what is going on, and if they do, they are heartbroken and have no idea what the fuck to do about it. To stop it would take bringing them home and yanking them out of college, and then having a rebellious 20-something in your house that despises you. I think they think "fuck that".

It stands for some Finnish word, can't remember off the top of my head, but it translates to "regards". It's used a lot on /int/ a lot.

parents work 80+hours a week. kids come up with shit to get the money or even if they know it's for drugs and shit they figure its just a phase that will end soon.
Aslong they don't start flunking out of college they will let it slide

I hope you atleast made it to dekoze

One cheat meal is going to have very little impact on your body. The human body can process unhealthy shit once in awhile without taking very much damage. It's when it becomes routine that it's a problem.

autismo

In what context you mong

If I ever tried to lie to my parents to get money for drugs my dad would beat the living crap out of me.
>Aslong they don't start flunking out of college they will let it slide
Somewhat reasonable, and that should be rather easy to check by taking a look at their grades. Yet, it seems like this party lifestyle costs a lot of money, so if they come to me every month and ask for several hundreds of dollars I'd ask where the money goes to and demand to see the bills.
Maybe I am old fashioned but if my kid tried to pull this off I'd throw them out of the house to show them how being a free spirit feels like without daddy's credit card.

And what plan for the future do these people have? Do they want to leech off their parents forever? Because I don't see how you can be a festival traveler and following a promissing career at the same time.

I'm only talking about the rich ones likethat I've hanged out with they usual have some part time job to pay for extra stuff. but the parents help out with housing and stuff .

the one's in your pic related are the posers who end up dying or become legit whores for the drug dealers. because they try to compete with the kids I mentioned above whose parents actually have legit money.

>I'm only talking about the rich ones
I still can't grasp the logic. Work your ass off to give you family a secure and comfortable life free from materialistic worries? Definitely worth it. Having a kid that blows your money on drugs and getting dicked, definitely not.
But I know such cases too. It was mainly because the parents were busy and had no time for their children so they felt guilty and tried to make up for it by paying them shit.

I would imagine they plan to get backstage at one of these concerts, meet [famous band member] and tour forever as their girlfriend and then wife.

>And what plan for the future do these people have?
>these people
>plan for the future

Please. They don't even know what day of the week it is, let alone what they'll do next week.
None of these people have any plans.
They just live the lives of parasites.

>dancing for 8 hours straight as a man
Aren't you gay by any chance ? Why aren't you pulling girls ? Do you really spend your weekends just dancing like a princess? Even if you are stimulants this is pretty gay

>Maybe I am old fashioned but if my kid tried to pull this off I'd throw them out of the house to show them how being a free spirit feels like without daddy's credit card.

I'm of the same sentiment but the reality that these parents have to face is that these kids fuck themselves up when they aren't under their parents wing financially. Like maybe they figure out quickly their wayward ways and come back to mom and dad but also very likely they say fuck mom and dad and start fucking a drug dealer to live with him and become strippers and never even go back to college. Getting cut off can be a learning experience to many people, but to retards who think they can make it alone it can achieve the opposite result than that which the parents wanted.

I can't either but alot of them I know hold a high gpa while partying hard on the weekends.
but it's more of a in the moment feel before they become like their parents.

but some fuck up and ruin their lives and some turn out just fine.

if you are doing drugs more than once a month you are already fucking your seratonin up for life

stupid rave kids

At this point I am not sure if I have a total lack of social experience, but I can't understand how one would like to live like that.
True. I guess that's what makes being a parent so difficult.

I take 150mg modafinil 3 times a week.

Does that count?

I mean kids popping drugs at clubs

they think they can do it weekly but they are retarded

oh i see.

Yeah I take the modafinil to help me stay alert during the day, helps my lifts too actually. I get up earlier and start my day better.

Took drugs a few times back at uni. Didn't get into it at all.

Also quickly realised that 420 blazing culture was for wannabe hippies and dropout white kids. My ex gf went to India and came back an expert on 'spirituality'. In reality she became an expert in whoring and getting fucked up.

Never again. I haven't smoked in ~ 6years

>fucking your seratonin up

It's so obvious that you know exactly what you're talking about

Just be carefull about your consumption and think whether you really need it now or you just "want" it.

people doing mdma all the time are literally fucking their brain up, permanently

and by the time they realize it, it's too late. fucking faggots, when I went to clubs and afterhours I didnt need drugs to have a good time.

>go to festival
>dancing my ass off, smoking blunts, and generally not giving a fuck
>guy walks up and says he is from chicago
>buy a g of moon rocks for 90
>taste it and realize that I hit the jack pot
>eat literally one rock and rolled for 30 mins, not even .05mg
>get home and my test kit goes from blue to black
>moderatly use so I don't burn out
>still seeing tracers because it stays with you for awhile

As long as you keep up with vitamins and drink orange juice and don't abuse it you will be fine.

Like I said it's in the moment thing. they don't care about the future
just the current feeling
but honestly the ones I hang with aren't bad people. just lack of parents being around and unstable environment etc etc

My closest friend quit that lifestyle once he got a gf
my other one is drowning and doing piss poor at college hope he doesn't kill himself

no skills no talents narcissism
it sometimes pays off sometimes doesn't

I'm just trying it at the moment to see if it's worth it.

If not, I won't bother.

Lmao as if "vitamins" are the magic cure to prevent all bad things from drugs. Using in moderation and being responsible when you use is by far the most important thing to keep an intact brain.

>at work last night
>supervisor who i want so bad is there
>we talk as im leaving for the night and i let it slip that i texted my buddy that shes working with me tonight
>gives me a weird look like why am i texting people about her.
>then starts talking about her ex for some reason(didnt know they broke up)
>then starts dropping spaghetti saying something about how she doesnt even have like alot of exs or anything blah blah cuz shes not like that
>want to make a move but scared to death
>tell her have a good night and go home, alone and sad
Im desperate brehs should i practice on ugly chicks so i can get over my fear?

idk whats ur work policy but mine is don't shit where you eat
but you should have flirted at that moment since she didn't fire you after she found you talk about her

Got my current gf just by she overhearing me talking to a friend about her
then I told her I've been crushing on her for awhile and we went out that weekend and connected well.
gotta sometimes roll the dice when opportunity knocks

Yes. But it was worth it.

Easier to get "drunk" off lowdose 2cb and be completely sober once the night ends. Beats alcohol by a mile.

And I'm better with girls without drugs, but I usually only take them WITH hot girls and if it was agreed we are both taking it.

I sneak in 10mg of 4fa with my 2cb to keep pupils normal. But that's comparable to 10mg mdma, under the rolling threshold.

I've also had 48 hours where i'd taken 17x200mg mdma pills, 4x20mg 2cb and snorted 2 grams of 4fa with my fuckbuddy.

Considering no food, lots of water and what I pay, those were incredibly cheap days. I think we spent 50€ total. Normally that's just dinner.

You must be pretty stupid to put shit in your body that hasn't been properly researched, specially if it's just to get 'fucked up'
Enjoy unknown long term effects on your body.

She's fun, anti drugs but it's because a friend died of an overdose... She knows I'm irresponsible but never to the point of being an actual danger to myself or others.

She's 5'3, her ex 5'4-5'5. Poor dude, she loved heels and boots.

Natural blonde but dyed her hair red. It's a shame, the blonde suited her because it was that natural brunette blonde mix.

Dude, just read what you wrote. This almost sounds like a recipe

Naw she wouldnt fire me. Were basically coworkers the way we interact and she isnt my direct supervisor anyway. Just not sure if shed like me or not. Said im getting buff tho