Transformation Thread

hey Veeky Forums, so I started lifting half a year ago and finally see the changes. I feel so disgusted looking at my former shape
I have almost escaped skinny fat bod into just skinny and will start bulking in july
I know I'm still a dyel by all means, but still pls r8 my progress senpais

>first pictures are from december last year
>second pictures are this month

good job man, proud of you for fatloss

honestly you need to bulk very soon though, you could start now. go chug some milk

a year and a half?

>found waldo

Good job on the weight loss. This guy's advice is sound: Keep going!

>excape skinnyfat to just skinny
>want to start bulking
>immediately waltz back into skinnyfat

Why would you do this

no, I mean half a year :)
thank you guys, I appreciate it,
I guess I will start the bulk in june, after I get done with exams, cuz I dont really have much time to cook them meals right now.

oh well gj then i guess i just read it wrong

bulk and lift, drink half a gallon of milk, that's what i did

Well done man. Looking 10x better.

What did you do to get to that point routine wise? I pretty much look like you did before you started and want to get to where you're at now. Nice progress tho man.

I have a low carb, medium protein diet and tons of salad, also was hitting the gym 6 times a week so about 9 hours a week of lifting and at least 40 min of cardio everyday (I usually ride a bike)

>6'2" 235lbs-188lbs
>TFW you look almost the same

Bull fucking shit you've been lifting for a year. It looks like you just ate less but you still have NO muscle mass. No fucking way you have been lifting on a routine for a year, you're a skeleton. You'd look 10x better if you just kept eating the same amount but actually took lifting seriously.The surplus would eventually just maintain and you'd have some serious muscle after a year. You're just a fucking skiinny now.

You look like you have just been doing cardio for a year. My guess is that you dont bulk/cut properly and restrict calories making you just lose fat and not build a substantial amount of muscle. You should look more muscular by now unless you just have shit-tier genetics

Gj m8, you reached hipster mode, hit up some cafes and hangout with qt 3.14s, honestly though, you should at least consider using testosterone to bulk up into loose skin

This was me over 8 months, 285 to 185 from 305 beginning

I did that natty, but I hopped on test to ride up to a lean 240 to combat loose skin

How'd you to it senpai?

I am currently pretty much you half a year ago. What'd you eat? Any workouts, tips?

Nice progress! We're all gonna make it brahs.

Here's me after about 7 months. 190ish on the left, 152 on the right. 5'10''

um you look like Wheres Wally

Damn dude, really good job. I'm at skinnyfat level right now, and I have been wondering whether cutting would do anything for my facial aesthetics and I look kind of similar to you except skinnier. You've shown me it clearly does, good job.

All fine till you notice the face and the fact that he's a manlet

his face looks fine bro

Good work user! You look a lot better, and you should be proud of yourself.
Try to change glasses on some thinner ones and change haircut, and you will be a God amongst men.

Also great job man!

nice man, but please, next time take a better photos from same position.

10/10 man! Your abs is perfect, Jesus Christ! What exercises you done to get this beauty?

Look at the body in the last pic then at the face

I went from 240 lbs to 215 from just doing cardio and eating better in august and then started lifting in late october. I got about 2 weeks left of my ECY stack and then im going to do my best to lean bulk.

I meant to say I started lifting late September.

don't flex your muscles man, that looks horrible desu. Your body is quite weird (especially chest).

holy shit solid effort man!
fuck yeah looking tank, keep it up
is the last pic you on test? test-e? nice progress btw
good shit, especially for 7 months,
gj man, former skelly here, we are all gonna make it
jelly of your chest

why are your nipples so fucking small

Nah you're just an asshole. He's at least an 8/10.

Working against genetics and I got terrible fat distribution. Hopefully I start to look better when I put on some muscle.
They are 3/4 of an inch in diameter.

What did you do get like that?

keepin my fingers crossed for your development mate, fight dem genetics

How tall are you?

> Don't eat
> Don't lift
> Repeat

Also the lighting in my bathroom in garbage. If I was to take my progress pictures in my bedroom I would look decently a bit better but then I would also feel like I was lying to myself.

Here's my 8 month transformation. From 203 pounds to 174 pounds. Much stronger now.

Motivating.

whats the routine and diet like?

looked better chubby desu

wow you got taller too

5'9
110-145

I'm about 157 now so the pic could use some updating. There is a 7 month (ish) span between both pics

Cardio 6 days a week, mix between swimming and medium intensity runs.
Lifting 4-5 days a week. Two days where I tried to push the weight up, three days where I just hit high volume.
Diet was just counting calories and eating high protein, going for a caloric deficit and 35% of calories from protein. I didn't limit myself or forbid any food, just ate mostly good stuff, and never went over my calories or under my protein.

Nothing changed, eat more.

and its a split or full body?

Are you natty? If so, you're an inspiration user.

Typically I do A/B rest 1/2/3 rest repeat.
A is upper body strength (heavy bench, heavy pull ups, decently heavy OHP)
B is lower body strength (heavy squats and DL and hit calves high volume at the end because my calves need to grow)
Then 1 is chest high volume
2 is legs high volume (like sets of 8-12 on squats at 315 and leg extensions and shit)
3 is back high volume
So I hit everything twice a week a little bit.
I'm not super strong but I can squat 405 for 5 at 174 bodyweight, bench 265, DL 465 so I'm not weak either. It's about where I want to be for strength to help my muscles grow at high volume.

Yeah, I used an ECA stack for about 12 weeks. Not sure if I turn in my natty card for that. No roids or test or DNP or anything though.

>tfw found waldo

ayy
Thanks for the motivation. Awesome outfit. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.

found jealousy

He looks gr8 m8 here's your (you)

Lost over 250 pounds, but I still look disgusting and fat thanks to all the loose skin. Too embarrassed to post the before picture, but this is the after

It could be worse... at least your nipple are still around where they're supposed to be

>the good

Goodfatloss
Some definition going on
DAT posture difference goddam

>the bad
You're still skinny

Just keep training op 8/10

I'm impressed you look this good after 250 lbs lost, as said it could be a lot worse

I love this pic and quote. Just posted it on normiebook hope it triggers some people tbqhonestfamilia

Holy shit your shoulder game is on point. How the fuck did you do that??

Your body is just like mine.
I've always been self-conscious of my hip flabs and moobs.

what the fuck is wrong with your right nipple

kill it with fire oh wait looks like it already has been

You have laughably bad chest genetics. I don't even know what can be done to fix that....

make nipples bigger with sharpie for starters

Why would you shave your chest? This faggotry needs to end.

I shave my chest. I greatly dislike body hair.

Jamaica phone case? Jamaican me cringe

This, OP you're retarded.

>November 2015

>most recent

6'2, about 135 on left, ~205 on right

You Waldo or something holy shit.

gj tho

currently leaning out, 210 on the left was in january, right is more recent at about 193-195

spurdos spädre :D

>bulking
Kys