AZN QT3.14's

Post em brehs

>tumblr

fuck off faggot
also all asians are ugly as fuck
white women only

Post Aryan babes

autism

Are they fit or high test? If not, fuck off.

>non-blondes
>desirable
Nah.

the asians you post are ugly as fuck

asian girls are overrated

tfw no slightly chubby racially ambiguous dark haired gf

>cute face
>big tits
>messy dark hair
>sex pudge
>looking absolutely filthy and greasy

You wouldn't want to gf this girl, or even bang if you think clearly about it, but muh dick regardless.

What happened to sparrow?

she pissed herself and jumped off bell tower in europe

is this a nice girl?

>asians
>cute

Somebody post that tattooed Asian lifter.

Mindy is it?

Pick one.

>tfw no moderately jiggly party slut gf

Fuck you bitch. Asian women are evolving. Bigger breasts, taller, assimilating white features and keeping the best asian features. White women are devolving into landwhales.

pick both

Too bad their facial features are utter shit.

>best asian features
examples? i've yet to see any.

Permanent bedroom eyes AND they don't make the retarded, sassy faces white girls make unless they've been around (and ruined by) white girls. Admit it, user. White girls are a cancer.

Pic related.

Maybe in your shitty country.

>hhhhnnnngggg

>puke.gif
Just come out of the closet.

I'll contribute

/pol/ is down the hall and to the right, fucking autist.

yous trollin

Posting Aryans is racist but Japanese girls are ok? Top kek.

Grills with muscle are far superior to the fatties and children that are often worshipped on here.

This is a thread for Azn QTpies. Start your own thread if you want to post white cum dumpsters who like cucking white men with black dicks.

>Aryans
>Cumskin thinks his Aryan
There is nothing Aryan about you lol

According to surveys with more than 2 million people, unlike your shitty cherry picks, white women are the least likely to race mix, you fucking meme spouting autist.

Also your beloved Asians cuck their own kind with white people and blacks too. You getting an Asian girlfriend would be equal to a white girl going out with a nigger but you deny that.

Why are mods so shit?

I deny it because white men don't chimp out like niggers. At least when Azn women race mix it's with homo sapiens.

Nice

Fuck off you balding autistic I bet your parents are divorced or one of them is dead LOL fucking loser

jeff pls go

Whatever you think, nigger.

>aryan
>every single "aryan" in Europe today is some sort of Irish/German/English/Swedish/Slav mutt
>mah pure racial genes

really, /pol/ needs to fuck off back to their containment board.

Most dumb people just assume it means blonde blue eyed.

>
>According to surveys with more than 2 million people, unlike your shitty cherry picks, white women are the least likely to race mix,
Isn't that Indian women? According to (real) graphs they have the most endogamous marriages.

>Indian women
>freedom

>functional sportswear that women buy