Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek i wanna watch that video

i'm an insecure manlet faggot who is small i think

is this where reeeeee comes from?

youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g

Praise Kek.

The thought of being a real life Doc Savage. Too bad my height fucked me over but either way, I'm making gains and studying electrical engineering

Currently it's the fact that a chick I like isn't interested so I'm getting swolemaster in order to show off on social media so she'll love me...

Just pathetic things really but w/e it works.

> Seeing hot bitches who are out of my league
> Seeing men who are bigger/stronger/more alpha than me
> My shitty past which has included being a beta doormat for girls/"Friends"

I want to get big/strong enough to be able to command respect and authority without saying a word, beta males to fear my presence because they fear my brute strength. I want bitches to know I can easily pick them up, pin them down and savagely fuck them if I wanted to with their permission or not. I just want to become a primal male who can hold is own basically, been lifting seriously for a year now and training martial arts so hopefully I will be where I wanna be in 2/3 years. I also went back to school and am now going to university 3 years late to study chemical engineering so hopefully the money game gonna be good by the time I'm 30.

> I have a lot of issues but w/e this is Veeky Forums who doesn't

Becoming a strong boy to make Mistress Vayntrub proud

You know what the fuck I lift for? Do you wanna fucking know?

I lift for social status and ego.

I want to be considereda fucking chad, even when im a complete faggot.

I want guys to respect me and think highly of me, even though i didnt say a single fucking word yet.

I dont care that much about getting laid, but knowning that girls and guys alike mire my asthetics and view me as an alpha fucking male whenever i go out to public feels me with happines and joy.

I want to attract hoes in the club and dump them afterwards and hang out with that fucking shy cutie instead.

I want to deny the chads that feel like they should be friends with me, just to hang around with that beta cuck, leaving all the fucking chads with confusion.

I want to get hired by that female boss, not because im highly skilled, but because she finds me fucking sexually attractive.

I want to have a gf, that fears she might loose me, because fucking people with bodys like mine are rare to find.

This is what i seek. Call me a faggot, call me a douche.
But it is what makes me happy, and made me turn 180° from beta cuck to some semi chad (and hopefully alpha chad in the coming years).

Stuff like health benefits are all good things, but they are not my main concern.

That's what I lift for Veeky Forums. To be a real fucking alpha male.

If you aren't alpha you'll never be alpha - you'll always just be pseudo alpha.

Real alphas and bitches can always separate the fake alphas from the real ones.

Lol, fucking pathetic losers with power complexes.You will never make it

I just want to be stronger and faster so I can enjoy outdoor activities more
Also the health benefits

>If you aren't alpha you'll never be alpha - you'll always just be pseudo alpha.

Not him but that's :(
There's really no point in me lifting then.

I was sick of always being disgusted with what I saw in the mirror
I was sick of always being turned away by girls knowing deep down it's cause I'm a fat shit
I was sick of breaking a sweat every set of stairs I had to climb
I was sick of seeing everyone around me bettering themselves while I just moped around and felt sorry for myself
I was sick of constantly feeling self-conscious of my looks

Depression can either motivate you to quit being a bitch and get out there to make something of yourself or you can stay there and feel sorry for yourself. I've felt more alive in the past 6 months than I ever have and I attribute it all to losing weight. I'm a more confident person than ever and I just feel so damn good. I got a long ways to go as far as muscle gains go but I know I'm on the right path now and in it for the long haul. My dreams are so much more attainable than I ever imagined and all I needed was a wake-up call.

got nothing else to do

You don't become alpha through lifting, you become alpha through being an alpha - taking control of situations, being well respected and known for your dominance, having a general aura of security/respect around you.

You can be 6' 200lbs of pure muscle pulling 6pl8 diddlys and squatting 5pl8s but if you can't make eye contact/be domineering/won't stand up for yourself/beliefs you aren't alpha you're just a little bitch who likes to lift weights.

yes

>I want to attract hoes in the club and dump them afterwards and hang out with that fucking shy cutie instead.
This right here
being mired by a girl and then just blowing her off to do something more fun

>You don't become alpha through lifting, you become alpha through being an alpha - taking control of situations, being well respected and known for your dominance, having a general aura of security/respect around you.
How do I do this normally? I wouldn't say I'm a beta but there's always this meek aura around me that I just can't shake off.

>thinking being alpha is anything but an unconscious psychological mindset
>not thinking you can build self-awareness and develop an alpha mindset

my next door neighbours kid was called chad and was a little asshole until he hit 20, discovered he was gay and became a hairdresser
lol chad

kek

I was bullied throughout my childhood years and till high school I never fought back and just accepted myself to be a weak piece of shit

seeing myself just not going to the gym makes me feel weak and reminds me of why I started this to begin with I want to be strong and capable and not be a doormat anymore.

I'm just tired of being weak lads

kekked

is this pasta? if not, were you listening to linkin park while posting?

>Be me 17 yr
>the usual nerd, always gaming and shit
>se her for the first time
>holy shit, the most beautiful girl I ever saw
>not the "hot" kind of girl but rather cute and super shy
>ask her out, and after many attempts she gives me her number.
>she rarely uses jewbook, keeps responding with no, yes, ok
>Still can't get a date to this day
>mfw it all happened 1 yr ago and I'm more and more descending into a spiral of agony
>now I just lift because I need to get my head away from her

It's not pasta. It's just something I needed to vent deep within a long time.

And I don't listen to Linkin park. He's too edgy for me. My post wasn't edgy however, more emotional really.

I become sad and suicidal sometimes. The only course of action is do the opposite and lift for my well being.

Nothing.
Motivation can get you to start lifting but for sure it is discipline that will keep raising your ass and moving it to the gym everyday.

Also I have severe depression and want to kill myself everyday. Training hard like I'm almost dead afterwards helps with it.

dont worry, you are not alone

I had bullies in 3rd grade. There were 2 of them and they had both been held back a few times so they probably should have been in middle school. Needless to say they were dumb as shit. They used to try and invite me to there houses to "play video games" thinking I'd be stupid enough to follow them to their ghetto. They got fed up on the last day of school and just tried to run me down but they couldn't catch me. Had another in 4th grade, he would threaten me but never actually did anything. Fucker broke into my house and stole video games though. 6th grade had a well known school bully. By that time I was big enough for my warnings to be taken seriously. It's amazing how quickly they back down when you escalate faster then them.

You have problems then user
And I'm not writing it to shame you, there's some really nasty shit inside you that you need to work on
You sound like you were boiling inside with bitterness, don't. Anger is great as starting motivation but sure as hell it will eat you in a long run
You want respect? Believe or not, there are people that will hold you in contempt no matter how ripped you are, how attractive your gf is, how much you earn
You want to attract hoes? Why? They are just plankton
You want a gf which fears of losing you? That's not how relationships work. Hell, that's not how home works, that's the place where you feel relaxed and safe - you want her to live in constant suspense, and that's pretty sick

damn are you me

it's pasta

also

>linkin park
>he

Bump!

With you bro