Fit how much you rest between sets

Fit how much you rest between sets

As long as I need, unless I've got some specific reason to cut it short.

whatever it takes

also this lady came up to me today and told me i was doing too much weight on powershrugs. fucking bitch i almost slapped her

traps are looking gud though thanks rippetoe

Long enough to succeed at the next set. Anything else is niche metabolic work, not power or hypertrophy lifting.

Untill heart rate comes down to a level at which I'm not at risk of fainting at a spot. Usually between 30 seconds and any minute, depending how bad last set was.

Basically as long as it takes us to switch out the weight for my gf's set, her do the set then switch the weight back on. 2 minutes probably.

This is a pretty good answer.

However I also use it as a gauge of how I'm doing sometimes. If I'm okay with doing one minute rest periods on heavy set days, then I'm definitely not lifting enough.

try perfecting your english first you illiterate piece of shit

I limit my rest times to 60 seconds max, but I generally require 20-30 seconds to be ready to go again. However, I'm not doing very heavy weights (never gonna make it brah) so my advice may not be applicable to you.

depends on intensity
higher intensity = longer rest period
and vice versa

Now that we have answers we need to post more of this gril

2 minutes for warm ups, 3-5 minutes on working sets depending on the lift and how heavy

>girls

yea shes a cutie

3 minutes

Strength - 4 minutes
Hypertrophy - 2 minutes

Lift light rest light
Lift heavy rest heavy

That's all

Glhf

>she
ok bud

>looks like she built her PC
>has figures
>looks amazing
Who is this

I've been resting for a 1 year

Ushijima is a she, senpai

>ushijima
Does she stream or some shit? On my phone atm so I can't reverse image search her rn

Yeah, Ushijima. I think I first fapped to her more than 5 years ago. She must be like 40 years old now. Would still fuck though.

>She's a double Christmas cake
where does she live I need to know for science

Was being cheeky, apparently she's actually late 20's. Japan though, would have to stalk to know more.

this

/thread