1987 to 2012

>1987 to 2012
>have zero pimples, clear skin.
>2012 begin lifting
>begin taking whey and eating a lot more dairy in general in order to hit daily protein requirements
>2012 to 2016
>4 years of random pimples on face/back
>start of 2016
>decide to throw out all remaining whey and stop buying it
>stop drinking milk since I no longer drink whey, lose interest in cheese.
>only getting protein from meat, eggs, poultry
>skin is now clear like it was for the first 25 years of my life.

Fuck dairy

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i might have to try this

It's all the hormones they put in the cows mang

>Take tetracycline from Doctor
>Never get fucking pimple ever again

Yep. Almost certainly. I stopped working out for about a year and stopped drinking milk, lost all my gains but my skin cleared up. Started working out again, upped my food and dairy intake and i'm breaking out again.

> drink around 2L of milk a day from age 10~ to 28~.
>average teenage acne. No accutane faggotry
> my brother srinks 1 coke a day
> acne out the arse and put on accutane
You just have shit genetic user

>tfw non pleb tier genetics allow you to take advantage of dairy's superior anabolic effects without acne
Pimplets, when will they learn?

OP here.

You know what. I actually first thought it was just me lifting and hormones from lifting causes the pimples, or using dirty gym equipment.

But during my 4 years lifting, in the last 18 months of that 4 years, I've been lifting at home, with brand new equipment. So it's not like my skin was touching other peoples sweat at the gym etc. I always used a towel anyway when at the local gym.

It's 100% the diary, another thing I forgot to mention is that now that I don't drink milk or whey my stomach is always flat during the day, never bloated.

arnold said milk is for babies and real men drink beer so I always have a post workout hefeweisen and eat some unflavored whey with a spoon.

OP here.

My parents/grandparents (on both sides) have all clear skin, and as I said, for the first 25 years of my life before lifting and eating copious amounts of diary, I too, also had clear skin. Now that I've stopped eating whey and milk for the last 6 months all of my skin has cleared up again, like it use to be, when I had been dealing with random pimples during the first few years of my lifting + downing whey all the time.

It's because the body has a difficult time digesting lactose. While you break out in acne, other people suffer crippling stomach pain.

Eat more yogurt.

Sounds like a case of the puberties.

If you're from some backward shithole that never discovered a long term food source is better than a one off food source, sure.

I've had acne before, but it was never from drinking a lot of milk.
What is - washing your face?

No. Nothing else about my life routine changed with lifting besides eating a fuck load of whey protein and milk.

Read the post dingaling does 25 sound like a normal puberty age?

It is when you're a low testosterone cuck

If you are grill, watch out for homones

>Never have pimples or acne for 23 years
>travel abroad for a few months
>Neverending acne on face since
Fuuuuuug

Yeah, my derm told me i couldn't drink milk while i was eating tetracycline for my acne. And all of my acne disappeared. I thought it was because the antibiotics, no it was because i stopped drinking milk.

>always been prone to acne
>never consume dairy
>start taking whey & casein
>still prone to acne
>but only once per month due to menstruation

yeah w/e

N = 1

I'm also prone to acne but still take in a lot of dairy products cause fuck it
Just covering the few spots up with make-up every morning, takes half a minute
Girls don't even think it's that weird, they just call me metrosexual and let me continue fucking them
but in all honesty im surprised i havent fucked a dude yet

it's the same for me. all dairy products with a few exceptions give me acne instantly

I went on a two week holiday last year with breakfast all included. So scrambled eggs, sausages, fruit, veg, etc.and no dairy, plenty of water. My face was the clearest I can ever remember. I'm sure having fresh pillow cases and the beach helped too. Also dont touch your face

A solid study from Sweden actually linked milk consumption with increased mortality.
They believe the galactose strongly increases the probability of Alzheimer's.

We wil have to wait for more studies and data, but to be honest ... I believe it already.

That only applies to raw milk by the way, things like Yogurth are supposed to be the opposite aka good at preventing Alzheimer's.

Is there any downside to using non-dairy/whey protein powders? Like soy, what else are there?

Use multi component ones.

Whey is a huge meme hyped up by people on the Internet that do not understand shit.
Your protein levels will be a lot better from multi component protein than from a single.

There are no downsides.
>inb4 muh phytoestrogens

Generally they mix worse, taste worse and don't have as good a protein/everything else ratio. But they're definitely usable if whey isn't an option for some reason.

Feels good breh. I used to get pimples from what i thought was milk related a few years ago. Turns out it was only from hormones as i can drink malk and whey all i want and get no acne.

Autismo

underrated

Diary is loaded with estrogen though, which, unlike the phytoestrogen in soy milk, actually affects your testosterone levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

If you've listened to Veeky Forums's recommendation of consuming diary products, you've fallen for the meme. You should start drinking soy milk, you'll get all the benefits of cow's milk, but none of the cons.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html

Its the same for me.

>Have acne my whole life
>go vegan
>acne is gone 100%
>go vegetarian afterwards (so milk again)
>2 weeks in i get acne again

I got huge back pimples when I used whey every day.

Cleared up within weeks when I stopped.

It sucks because whey is great for poor ex-fatties who need to cut often.

I've been drinking milk every day for 6 years now and my skin is surprisingly clear.
Never had acne problems,have you tried changing your pillow every night?

don't be a bitch and just use it
girls love men with clear skin
or are u too beta?

Did you even read the fucking thread cunt?

I stopped drinking whey and milk and my skin cleared up.

It has nothing to do with anything else, nothing else in my lifestyle has changed besides removing the whey and milk.

God, why are people so fucking dim on this imageboard?

I guess it is the fat in the dairy which contains most of the hormones.
Since i started working out and eating clean my skin got perfect. But i still eat dairy. But low fat only (low fat Quark and cheese, I don't drink milk). And Whey only high quality isolate.
I also eat meat only once in like 3 weeks and fish only once a week.

Drink raw milk