Tipped the receptionist yesterday on my way out

>tipped the receptionist yesterday on my way out
>she and all of co workers laugh and snicker at me while I walk by

i know this because I have my headphones in with my music off as I walk by to avoid saying anything to them.

Cool blog post

How much do you usually tip the receptionist?
I usually tip about three dollars but it is starting to seem excessive now that I go five times a week...

I give the towel boy 5 and the receptionist 3

not him but maybe you're actually undertipping. It depends on how much you pay for month

the tip is 25% of that if you actually use the weights

If you do cardio it's 15

> Tipping the receptionist for doing nothing but sitting on her ass all day

Great job betafaggot

Ah... I pay $10 a month at planet fitness so I guess my tip amount is fair?

Fuck em!

One little rule of thumb about tipping.

Don't tip anyone if:

1. You don't know their name (For everyone)
2. (For people you see recurrently) You haven't talked to them at least a few times

Otherwise you're just throwing money in the drain, that tip will never be useful to you.

inb4 Juden

General rule for tipping at the gym is usually 10% of what you pay a month, twice a week.

Why do Americans tip everything? They're a receptionist, not a bartender or Waiter. It's not even polite, it's excessive cuckery.

Fucking Yanks

It's like investing in pussy

>excessive cuckery
Add massive degeneration and you've got America of today. Let's all hope Trump wins.

Wow golly gee, I think I ought to start tipping my gym staff

how is tipping someone you'll never see again more beneficial than tipping someone you see recurrently?

>He doesn't tip
>Haha he's so cheap

>cultural stagnation ruined the country
>lets elect a rich dumbass from reality TV to fix it
kek

do really americans tip gym receptionists?
i'm really scared of coming to usa for a vacation, not because gangs, weapons, terrorism, but because of this fucking tipping, it's completely nonsense

>americans are so poor they have to give alms to eachother constantly

Everyone knows you have to carry a tip fund with you when you travel to the states
If you get directions, give a tip
Someone tells a funny joke, give a tip
Tipping is seriously part of the culture

How much you guys usually tip your spotter? Is it dependant on the poundage you lift?

>tfw tipped my last 5 dollar bill to the cashier at the movie theatre because captain america civil war was amazing

3 percent of the 10 percent you give to the receptionist, usually

Hilary vs Trump.
Trump is obviously the better pick if you want a less degenerate country between these two.

thanks, i will do!
one more question, how much should i tip when a car stops to make me cross the road? Is it a % of the car value, the size of the road, or it depends on my walking speed?
thanks!

>hurr durr trump is the best for the country
You really want to have some uneducated racist leading this country over Hillary? Trump isn't even going to help women

this one time i only tipped 3$ and the spotter teabagged me the whole bench press set

>Trump isn't even going to help women
Helping with what? Allowing feminism ruin society and families even more? Becoming even greater sluts?

I work in the service industry in America. If someone tips me for my services, how much do I tip them? I was thinking 150% of their tip to show my appreciation.

This thread is comedy gold

>its 2016
>he still fucking believes women are at some kind of disadvantage
jesus

>that'll be $12.99 plus 30% tip

> Because women in America need extra help from men

How's being a feminazi cuck going for you?

fuck you

how the fuck do u think u can confirm that they were snickering ~AT ur inadequacies (which u clearly have~) and not some random other BS that u missed cuz u had ur headphones in

swear to god 90% of the losers who have no social life here are this way due to projected insecurities

fuck Veeky Forums

>not tipping extra on top of the gratuity
Poorfags pls go.

>inb4 Juden
surprisingly took me a while, mein Kamerad

3 CAPPUCINO ARE 27 moneyz
this triggers me

>hillary or trump
gg america

It's all of those, my foreign friend. You tip the driver for the amount of speed he slowed down to stop times 10 percent of the car value times the time you spend walking across the road.

Oh and don't forget to tip the stop-sign too, just to be polite. I normally give them 5 bucks, but you can give them 10 of you're feeling nice.

>be American college student
>be in math class
>some autist decides to shoot up the school, cuz America
>autist walks into my class
>shoots me
>I tip him for helping me end the pain

I'm starting to worry this isn't a meme and that I actually need to tip the receptionist

Just watch other people go, autist.