Greetings

greetings

I'm torn between cutting and bulking
My fat distribution makes it so most of my fat goes to my stomach, I inherented this from my mom because she's a bit chubby and only has stomach fat
I really want to acquire thick squat legs while maintaining a slim(ish) waist
Is it possible for someone with my fat distibution to acquire? I'm not afraid of bulking to gain size, but I am afraid I'll only gain size in my stomach area

>pic related, where I'm at now

Grill here. If I were you, and I wanted that slim look, I'd still bulk. I'd just bulk till I get a decent amount of muscle in myself, work on quads like hell then I'd cut down. I think it's much more faster that way, besides cutting is pretty easy.

Pls be in London

Maybe do a slow bulk, gain size from squatting then cut until you're satisfied

Just do heavy squats and do shitloads of glute exercises. you will get the thick look with the narrow waist.

BUT, IT TAKES A LONG FUCKING TIME:

"Cut or Bulk" - Is a fucking /fit myth- Just eat enough and train alot.

'kay, I think I'm just going to eat a bit more than I do now and train hard and see how that works out
If anyone can be bothered to give advice on my routine that would be great. My brother set it up whe I just started but I'm nearly half a year in now so I don't know if it's still good

A:
Squat 3x5
Barbell row 3x5
Cable crunches till my stomach feels like exploding
Glute bridges 3x5
+Accesories

B:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Cable kickback 3x15
+ accesories

Usually switch ABA BAB around every week

Accesories include bicep/tricep/glute exercises

KEK this gets me every damn time

What about this

Do whatever you are doing
Bulk til' you're satisfied with your legs
Cut training harder your abs
???

LLL
LLL
LLL
LLLLLLL
LLLLLLL

OOOOO
O.......O
O.......O
O.......O
OOOOO

N........N
N.N....N
N...N..N
N....N.N
N........N

DDDD
D........D
D........D
D........D
DDDD

OOOOO
O.......O
O.......O
O.......O
OOOOO

N........N
N.N....N
N..N...N
N...N..N
N........N

Listen, little baby. You're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you're pefect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? P E R F E C T.

Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, babygirl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

>My fat distribution makes it so most of my fat goes to my stomach

WOW. ITS ALMOST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. ITS ALMOST LIKE OUR CENTRE OF MASS IS OUR MID SECTIOM

WOOOOOW

Also OP you're morbidly obsese, you need to go on a 10 year cut

you do squats 6 times a week..? I'm personally not digging your routine. Why don't you try out a split routine that focus on muscle groups. (Back, leg, shoulder, chest etc) I personally think that it'll be more effective to focus on one of the muscle group rather than doing whole body workout. And those rep range in my opinion are kinda low, hope you're at least going heavy for that low rep.

DUDE HER MOM IS LIKE THAT

Google "Greg Nuckols 28 free programs"
Run his 2 or 3 day novice bench program
Run his 2 or 3 day novice squat program
Run his 2 or 3 day novice deadlift program

For a woman I'd say 3 day squats, 2 day deadlifts and 2 day bench.

I squat 3 days a weak tho, I meant I switch from ABA to BAB every week

And yeah. I always do the max weight I can for 5 reps

use the catalog next time

here's ur bagina awerd

cogrants

You should squat on my benis xF :DDDDD

Ah okay, Your A and B both had squats on it so I thought you did it 6 times.. 3 times is alright. I personally do 12 to 15 rep of squats, it really kills my muscle and gives me the biggest pump. Low rep never really helped me to gain mass.. but that's just me though. If your progress stalled and not really making any muscle then I highly recommend that you try 12~15 reps of squats and high rep stuff on other exercises, who knows you might gain muscle pretty fast from it

IMO you could stand to gain a few pounds of fat and I'd still want you to sit on my face. I would bulk at a reasonable surplus.

Your bitterness is showing.

Bitterness about what? Her being female?

>Bitterness about what? Her being female?

About females generally rejecting you no matter what you do.

It's showing through rather well.

I suspect you may be projecting, friend.

sir, that is no way to address m'lady. She came with pure intentions looking for advice. Would you treat her like this if she were a man? I posit thou wouldst not. Now kindly cease your uncouth remarks, lest you bear the full brunt of my intellectual assault.

Eat slightly above maintenance, macro for lean muscle mass increase, drop the SS routine and go for PPL with high volume + cardio.

This.
And
Track your cals and macros girl!
You wont get fat on a clean bulk

Is one leg day on PPL good enough for those thunder thighs? I want upper body gains aswell of course, but mainly I want work on my ass and legs

I just noticed most people who do PPL work out 6 days a week, but I can only manage to go 3 times a week due to my studies and job. Is it still viable?

As a male and looking at you purely as a sex object, bulk. I think most males find abs on girls a neutral if not a negative and prefer their women to be soft and womanly. Veeky Forums has a skewed perception about women's bodies because they're projecting their own body dysmorphia onto the girls they're trying to fug but most normal guys don't care/like abs on girls/skinny girls in general. Most *do* like a nice booty though, which often comes with thick squat legs which have a more mixed reception. I personally like thick legs :3

And from a non sex object perspective, bulk because you're reasonably lean for a girl, could be plenty fatter while still being at a healthy body fat, you'll get gains quicker and feel better and you'll actually be building the muscle you want for them squat legs.

Do you have a boyfriend? I'm 6'4'' (194 cm) 12 % bf and weigh 110 kg. I have the HEIGHT, FRAME & FACE. I just need a lifting gf I can worship and lift with.

you look like a boy

>implying that doesn't just make me DIAMONDS

I also work at Wendy's as a chef making over 150k a year and my dick is 9 inches long.

But do you personally or do you personally?

PPL 3 times a week is not viable. If you want results go to 6 times a week.

One leg day is not good enough for the thunder thighs, mistake on my side there. Try to get to 3 leg workouts a week on PPL routine, where you completely destroy your legs on the 'official leg day' and do at least squats, deadlifts and lunges on 2 other occasions.

For 3 times a week I don't have a guaranteed results routine yet. I'm currently on 3 times a week myself due to injuries. I do AxBxxAx into BxAxxBx (rinse, repeat) where A is all main compound lifts + arms and B is all main compound lifts + chest + back. These are all high volume, 43 - 55 reps per exercise in 4 sets. I am currently experiencing muscle growth, but not nearly as much as during a PPL routine.

Is it possible to do a PPL routine but work in squats in the push and pull days? I currently squat 3 days a week anyway, so I would mainly just change my current routine up to an improved one

Seems like everyone is giving you good advice. Post again when you're a high test goddess.

Tits

Well if you go PPLxPPL you do squats on both leg days and ofcourse you can slip in another smaller leg workout during any push or pull day. This will give you squats 3 times a week so it should be no problem.

I wouldn't recommend doing legs more often than 3 times a week though IF you go for high volume PPL since there is a high risk of overtraining.

Damn, user. Respect on the effort there.

DON'T FOCUS QUADS IF YOU WANT FEMENINE LEGS
THIS IS BAD ADVICE
Focus hamstrings and glutes instead.

Also, I wouldn't train much more than legs unless you wanted strength or were trying to compete because it doesn't do much for the aesthetics of a woman

>A
3x10 Weighted lunges (barbell or dumbbell)
3x10 Barbell Squats

>B
3x10 Deadlift
3x10 Back extensions

>C
3x10 Donkey Kicks (with weight)
3x10 dick crunch machine