Body language:

Body language:

What does this pose say? Always reminds me of these guys.

It says you're working as security or waiting around for something you hope won't take long but probably will

>i'm listening but i don't give a fuck about what you say

Positive interpretations here, but what about the hands? Protecting manhood I read somewhere else

To me it just seems they're being polite but also mean only business.

The manhood thing would work too I guess.

They don't know what to do with their hands.

Their body language screams overconfidence. It tells us these guys are clearly not used to wearing suits.

Also their suits & shirt/tie choice look like shit. Not to mention mr indoor sunglasses.

I was gonna say that, they don't look awfully comfortable wearing suits.

>protecting manhood
Thank you Dr. Freud.

Extrapolating from a few worldspread gestures in human body language I'd rather say arms at rest, hands visibles = non agression and no malignous intent, and arms crossed, hands closed = caution and reserve, not open to informal/emotionnal interactions.

Let's recap :
>I mean no harm and have no ulterior motives, but I'm not here for leisure or pleasure

Yup, those guys mean businness.

Their vests are too long and pants much too wide. Typical american box cut suit most likely bought off the rack at walmart.

For some of the guys in the picture it's most likely the second/third time they've ever worn a suit and they wanted to capture the moment with their bros. Unfortunately the best they could come up with was this mafia-style pose, because in their blue collar (no offense) limited world view, as soon as you wear a suit you pretty much become the godfather and you have to look like a badass 100% of the time.

None of this psycho analysis applies to security personnel ofcourse, but clearly these guys do not fall under that category.

>massive blue collars in cheap suits in nice hotel lobby
>not security

Allright, guv'nor, I'll bite. Are they amateur rugby players attending a wedding ?

They're all wearing a different shitty suit. If they were security at least it would be matching.

>nice hotel lobby

Not sure where your standards lie but from that picture it seems average at best. Perfectly suited to host an affordable wedding party.
They're most likely invitees like you said, but some of them seem too fat, even for amateur rugby players.

they're bodyguards

Where i work doors, we dont all have matching suits

>i don't know where to put my hands so ill put them in this position so nobody notices how akwkward my flaring arms look dangling off my shoulders...also the more time i stand in this position the more chance of me turning into a literal piece of spaghetti

Stand offish, I'm-the-alpha-male pose. Used by people overcompensating for their lack of confidence. Uncomfortable to look at and to talk to. Don't replicate this body language, it makes people avoid you.

That's my armchair psychology opinion coming from a sperg tho, so take it with a grain of salt.

its a closed in stance signalling self confidence and not wishing for somone to come too close

they prob dont want an exspensive suit as they are likely to tear and get shit over it

They look like pallbearers. Except for Donkeylips in the back.

Exposed, vulnerable, hiding male genitalia as a form of beta behavior.

Real men stand like Benito Mussolini (pic related).

>ill fitted suits
>hands clasped together
>all copying each others stance

They seem like average bouncers, using their big bodies as a bad substitute for actual strong presence.

just compare to this While the stance is exaggerated, it still seems fitting and effective