Fag posts halfnaked pic

>fag posts halfnaked pic
>everyone: nice body! how did you achieve that?

>woman posts halfnaked pic asking for advice
>everyone: you whore. stop attentionwhoring! fuck off!!!!

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDmoOXEvSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Veeky Forums hun what do you expect

>Woman posts halfnaked pic on social sites
>Everyone:"Omg ur so pretty" and she gets 100 000 likes
>Guy posts halfnaked pic on social sites
>Everyone: "Insecure faggot, be ur penis is tiny from all the steroids lol" gets no likes

See, i can make up stuff too

Dick Piano got face tatoos now?

Are you surprised about there being lots of bitter misogynists on this site?

This

Women who post pics are usually DYEL attention whores tho

This. This is you.

The fag had to work for that body.

Been on /fit 3 weeks now, haven't seen this. From my short experience:

>dude posts halfnaked pic
>nice gyno faggot
>you looks like shit
>dyel
>thanks hungry skeleton
>klinefelters
>manlet
>[actual advice]

>chick posts halfnaked pic
>nice gyno faggot
>LONDON
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N
>would bang
>damn you're hot
>sexy af
>[actual advice]

>whiteknighting on an anonymous imageboard

You feeling alright, autismo?

>implying girls browse Veeky Forums
this meme never gets old

You probably ignore the gay threads because you're not gay

But don't worry

You will be

The guy probably (if natty) worked extremely hard for his body, most women just need to eat less.

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

>half a thread later the chick has posted ass, tits and spread vagoo

Don't skip the bat part user.

That's because women suck, user.

>pianoman
>natty
you wot m8?

For a man to have a nice body it takes years of dedication to diet and gym for a woman to look good all she has to do is not eat like a pig.
So when a guy posts a picture you appreciate the effort he has put in when a woman does it she is basically saying look i can stop myself from eating everything that is put infront of me.

No, you're jello
Flabby all the way, how about working out?

get out of my safe space you whore REEEEEEEEE

Anyone saying that are jelly fatties. Bitches tear each other down because it's easier than lifting themselves up. It's normal female behavior; post pics of attractive women on failbook and see how many fuggos get pissy about it. A disgusting cousin of mine wrote long rants about how "OMG THEY LOOK LIKE CHILDREN R U PEDO" etc. etc. I kept posting hot Japanese 20-something bikini models to keep triggering her, drinking gallons of jealous rage tears until she deleted me.

How creepy is that?

ayygurl you gonna get the pole

Veeky Forums is mainly a homosexual board.

>>nice gyno faggot
>>you looks like shit
>>dyel
>>thanks hungry skeleton
>>klinefelters
>>manlet

nice meme

>this faggot whiteknighting on Veeky Forums board

Go back to Facebook maybe you'll get some chicks like your post so you can have a chance to fuck them

This is what actuality happens on forums where you're not anonymous

.....Not sure if Dyel tranny or Dyel whore

no one said whiteknights were smart. otherwise they wouldn't be whiteknights :^)

It's because women are catty and have a crab bucket mentality. They always attack the prettiest girl in the room because they see her as competition, even if she's the nicest person in the world.

Men in contrast see successful men not as a threat but as an inspiration. We dont' attack Zzyz. But women love to criticize professional models. Fucked up stuff.

True. Women are vile. Just look at how they treat each other.

>It's because women are catty and have a crab bucket mentality.
Explain the facebook and IG mentality where even the worst looking females get a ton of support from friends/randoms
I think it has something to do with women controlling the social scene so much and they set the rules, if you attack a girl with negative comments its a no-no
Do the same thing to a guy and nobody gives a shit
Here is a video playing some of this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDmoOXEvSo

While I agree for the most part, you have to admit that most guys get jealous when their lifting buddy starts to outpace them when they're both on the same routine.

>Men in contrast see successful men not as a threat but as an inspiration
Decent men maybe. I'm a pretty good looking guy, 6 foot, in good shape so I'm in the top 5% looks-wise easily, I get attacked by lesser men all the time at bars and clubs. I either have men being really nice to me, showing me genuine respect or I have men openly disrespecting me.

People want their peers to be good but not better than them

Telling a fatty that she's beautiful is the same as calling a thin girl a skinny bitch, both are meant to be kept down, in the case of the fatty rather keep it the way it is

Yes, but the difference is that the man will not ostracize his friend. He will keep his envy to himself and may even use it to motivate himself to work harder. A woman instead would just resent the other and back stab her as "stuck up". They can't help but gossip and back stab. Having reality TV celebrities as national role models is perhaps a contributing factor in this phenomenon.

>Explain the facebook and IG mentality where even the worst looking females get a ton of support from friends/randoms

The worst looking women get support precisely because they don't have a chance of success with men and therefore pose no threat. They can be coddled. But the prettier the girl is, the less support she will have from her peers. What you said is perfectly consistent with my post above.

Eating less is not exactly easy work, and many guys struggle with it too.

Woman fatty detected

*pussies that happen to have a dick

Youre right but even pretty girls who post pics get alot of positive attention
I mean i dont use FB/IG because its fucked up but when i did when a girl changed her profile pic to something(whatever) she got hundreds of likes and positive comments
I knew a guy who worked at a model(aparently, i knew from FB when he started posting pics about it) and he got as many likes on his posts as regular girls did on just swapping profile pics

Now, sure you might argue its because women spend more time on social apps and they tend to like these sort of things more but the point i wanted to make was most girls arent really catty towards eachother
Towards guys and specially guys who are considered unattractive then hell yes, they can be soul crushingly evil but not towards eachother

>70% of the photos posted are of half or nearly naked girls
>high test thread every day
>homosexual board

Even /pol/ is more gay than us. They're almost an extension of /lgbt/.

>posting a virgin gains video unironically

It's the other way around, dipshit

>good looking female spotted

Good posts. The most accurate way a woman can assess her attractiveness is to gauge the level of unprovoked hatred from the other women around her.

He really is leaving humanity behind.

As a grill I guess I'll chip in. It doesn't really bother me. If I want advice, I post on female fitness forums, if I want asspats I post on insta. I like how Veeky Forums isn't a hugbox. We aren't delicate flowers that need to be protected. It's Veeky Forums, everyone gets called names faggot

>insecure /pol/ock detected

Go back to your containment board and worship Jamal and Ahmed's cock some more in your cuck threads, faggot.

Hey grill I liek ur mouth