Is bread being bad for you a Veeky Forums meme? I eat it all the time, it's delicious

Is bread being bad for you a Veeky Forums meme? I eat it all the time, it's delicious.

I never got this meme, I eat a load of bread everyday for the past two months, and i've lost around 7 kgs

Good luck making it past 40

>it's delicious
Yes, especially it's steaming hot fresh out of the oven.

BUT:
>kinda calorie-heavy
>macros are shit
>pointlessly raises GI

Replace it with rice cakes, pita (the thin kind used for wrapping shawarma), or some other shit you enjoy. Bread is nothing but an edible holder for the content of your sandwich/ pb&j / whatever you're using it for.

Eating high-carb in general is basically promoting cancer and aging twice as fast

Depends on what the carbs are, innit?

It isn´t, the whole meme is for retarded people that dosn´t get their ass off the couch.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOOD OR BAD FOR YOU

THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE MY GOALS AND IS EATING THIS USEFUL IN ACHIEVING THEM

>this food's not bad for me, my goal is just to die early

I would eat nothing but alpine/whole wheat multigrain bread and even then I was gaining too much weight
since I've stopped eating it I've lost 30lbs

and that's why societies with longest average lifespans get like 70% of their calories from starches?

Bread is literally Hitler.

asians, non-bedouin sand nigs, and southern europeans all have very good carb tolerance though, and southern europeans/asians just have good genes in general for lifespan. Carbs are not always good or perfectly tolerated equally across populations

yep. populations of DYEL faggots prefer fats.

to add to this, common chad-frame populations(northern euros, niggers, pacific islanders) all lived on very high protein/fat diets until recently

Yeh I was going to post this

A lot of the diet advice is geared toward bulky Brits & northern Europeans

I think it's related to genetic history with agriculture so it's an intolerance that an Icelander might have in common with an African since their ancestors prinarily had protein & fat rich diets

Whereas a Sicilian or Iraqi can eat bread and not suffer gut problems or get fat

To generalise

When you have high insulin sensitivity you will understand. If you are above 8% bodyfat you probably don't care and you don't need to because it won't have such a direct impact on you.

Some people can handle it, some can't. Roughly 20% of the population can eat anything they want (even up into old age) and never get fat. They won the genetic lottery. The rest of us have to deprive ourselves or be living hams.

Enjoy being fat

Rice cakes are a meme, it's worse than eating sugar.

>american "bread"

14 year olds itt, don't have a clue their bodies are being destroyed by toxic food.

I eat bread constantly, like at least 3-4 times a week, and I'm jacked af

I eat 8 slices of bread daily. How bad is this?

how fat are you

>Whereas a Sicilian or Iraqi can eat bread and not suffer gut problems or get fat

I heard bryan callen bring up REAL italian bread on joe rogan's podcast. He said real italian bread is hard as rocks, not super processed like american bread. So when you're eating bread in europe, it's probably great with your fish.

>real italian bread is hard as rocks

??????? What the fuck are you on about? If I went to buy bread and it was "hard as rocks" I would be fucking pissed