>Go on strict diet
>Lose 42 kg in a year
>Still chubby but close to normal BMI
>To this day still can't bother doing any kind of exercise
>tfw my body looks like a sack of potatoes with arms and legs

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you have the willpower to diet but cant be fucked to do pushups and situps at least?

I have no idea. I just took a 4 months break from the diet and just focused on maintaining the current weight just to see if I could motivate myself by doing one thing at a time. But in the end I went out for walks 5 times and it stopped.

Sounds like a textbook case of being a lazy fuckhead. Go do some pushups. Then do more tomorrow and every day until you die.

And what is up with the weird shape of my body? Is it ribcage huge from years of trying to protect my organs from the fat?

I just tried to do one and it failed. Even on knees. What do I do now?

get yourself a gym membership and you will be forced to go, unless you are ok with throwing away money.
Seriously, at 89kg you are still a fat sack of shit (no matter how tall you are), if you have minimum muscle mass, which I am pretty sure is true for you.

At least you're healthier now. When is your skin removal surgery scheduled for?

Here's what I used to look like one month into the diet. Just for the hell of it.

I tried gym couple of years ago. Went three times a week for six months. Never missed a day. I never enjoyed it. Considering trying jogging now that the weather is so nice.

Lol you're fine you whiny faggot. Stop crying and buy some dumbbells.

go lift.

I have no plans on skin removal. If anything I'd like to get rid of the stretch marks, but they don't bother me that much.

Hey dumbbells were pretty cheap. I might get some when I get paid.

It's not about enjoying it user it's about knowing that after all the you're going through you're gonna make someone else wanna go through it too

The shit*
I try to be nice and I fuck it up

I don't really understand the logic behind that, but it sounds nice.

same guy from here Very nice job on loosing all that fat, but you still have a long way to go.

Walks are pointless for anyone younger than 60 years or under 100kg. You need to start running. Start dieting again, loose another 15kg.
You have 2 options, go to gym and get muscular at maybe 85kg, or just loose the fat with lots of cardio and diet and be a lean guy at 75kg.

Doing any of those 2 options and I guarantee you, you won't look like a "sack of potatoes with arms and legs". (but there will be a lot of stretched skin if you go with option 2. At least you won't have fat on yourself.)

I actually messed up my math earlier. I'm currenlt at 85 kg.

Not sure about the gym to be honest. I think that before I go investing money into that I might want to get some kind of exercise habit. Running is something I've been considering since I can start doing it from my home. The hurdle of actually going to the gym won't be there so there's one excuse less to lazy out on it.

Thank you for your advice. I will probably go with your second option but I will also buy the dumbbells that someone recommended earlier. Running is something I always think have looked nice but haven't dared to do because my knees would explode from that 131 kg weight.

Bro. I used to have the same problem.
Do what said. You probably have a slightly bigger ribcage like I do but you can fix it by lifting and having plenty of muscle fill it up and give you a good body shape

Go through the shit like a man and become aesthetic asf and inspire other fatties to do so

Is there any kind of exercise I can do from home to improve it? My body looks so weird.

Okay now I get it.

fucking hell that's impressive as shit.

Thanks dude.

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

since you would like to workout at home, this might be good for you. Most stuff requires 0 equipment.

Having pull up bar at home is great though. Place it on door frame to the room where you walk a lot, and then every time do some pull ups. If you can't do even one, then do negatives (jump to the top and go very slowly down) and keep loosing weight until you can actually do 1.

You need to have a routine, there shouldn't be any excuses "oh, i can't do it today, no time" etc. Plan your workouts 1 week ahead, write it down.
M-5km run
T-stuff from /r/bodyweightfitness i linked above
W-3km run
and so on.

Thank you for the post. It was really helpful.

>Place it on door frame
I actually have one of these laying aroun in the house but I've always been scared to use it because it doesn't look like it will hold up very well.. I guess I should try it out then.

I will read through the URL.

Live a shit life and die, it's your destiny, you've already made such great progress.

Lifting is fun, it makes cutting enjoyable.

It is about enjoying it. Otherwise you're not going to make it.

I enjoy sleeping