I'm on a cut and sugar cravings are making it a living hell. I'm eating clean...

I'm on a cut and sugar cravings are making it a living hell. I'm eating clean, but sugar cravings often ruin a day of diet. What do you guys do to overcome this problem.

> pic unrelated.

Look at what I want to become and remember why I'm avoiding it in the first place

I use stevia to overcome this.
It tastes all right and has no calories

eat some sugar

I'm on it already but i still want to eat sugar and bread. And I'm concerned about the health issues of using stevia, i don't think it is totally safe.

Probably safer than sugar, senpai. The Japanese have been using it for decades and they are doing great!

Eat fruit.

Just get a protein bar or whey shake

If this was the thought process science used, We would all be dead by now. China has also been using stevia as long as the Japanese, and they also have the worst pollution that has been under reported for years. "Probabaly" and "look.they use it and they seem okay" are retarded ways to make decisions

Eat a fuck ton of veggies with really strong hot sauce, I don't want to eat anything after and it's filling.

Have some discipline? What kind of a bitch are you?

Wtf is wrong with you fruit is delicious. A thick cool fruit smoothie after a workout is quite refreshing

I usually like smoothie as a sweet consumption instead of sugar

9% bodyfat.

i make some protein fluff

that is the only good motivational pic ive seen here

Not being a woman.

There is literally no calif scientific evidence that artificial sweeteners cause autism/diabetes/cancer/gigantism/whatever retarded shit woonatics say it causes.

>calif
Valid***

Fruit's pretty good for that

>just blended some frozen mixed berries with water and a nub of fresh ginger

Tasty and pretty good for you

More protein, nigger. Lack of protein intensifies sugar cravings

I use frozen berries/chopped up fruits as ice in my water. Get hydration and a sweet snack.

So? You're still a bitch.

Why are you cutting at 9% bodyfat?

Be careful bro, disordered eating is a bitch to fix. Cut for too long and you're likely to go full on binge mode.

Caffeine and a small amount of dark chocolate usually does the trick for me but to be honest man I would strongly recommend going cold turkey. Overcoming an addiction without supplanting another is one of the greatest forms of self control.

I got you covered bro

Also just make sure you don't go over your daily calories, just because you have an ice cream doesn't mean you gotta ruin a whole day

I'm aiming to 7%. Is it bad?

My cravings start at night and it is more dificult to control myself.

I thought anything below 10% for prolonged times fuck with your hormones and T levels.

What do you think is the lowest bodyfat i can go before start bulking?

That's bad. Are you going into some competition? If not don't do this retarded shit

Citaiton needed.

First 3 links of a Google search tells you this.

i do curls until my mind is on how sore my biceps are so i am distracted from sugar

except for the easiest answer
>self control
Anytime you get sugar cravings just chug a liter of water, eat some fruit, dry fruit or veggies. those will stuff youu real fast

Nothing but sugar, that.

Try a real cut like mine where I eat nothing but meat and eggs for four days and then carb up the fifth day with plain cottage cheese and natural plain yogurt.

And man up and stop being a pussy. Sugar is for faggots.

Smoke, not even kidding.