Post surgery faggot

>Post surgery faggot
>Have to go to gym to do upper body shit and lower body rehab for fucked knees
>Joined a 24 hour gym because some days I'm up til 4am in pain, so better to go and fuck around there when I'm in pain than just sit at home and writhe in agony
>Go to gym and swipe card at entrance, hear "HOL' UP" behind me
>Two Lebanese guys standing there, typical buzz-cut Muslim faggots
>"HOL' THE DOOR FOR US CUZ!"
>Quickly slam it infront of me, turn around to them and ask if they are members
>They go red in the face
>"Course we members ya fuckin cunt, let us in aye!"
>Tell them if they go in there and trash the place i'll be liable for letting them in, so I'm going in on my own
>Scan myself in and quickly close the door behind me
>Look back at them and they are standing there stomping up and down, one of them shouts out "WE'LL BE WAITIN FOR YOU CUNT!"
>Call cops
>Immediately asked to describe them, tell them they look like Lebanese, probably Muslims
>Cop immediately cuts me off, telling me there's nothing they can do because at this point it's "racial profiling"
>Call gym security, they don't even answer
>Sitting in the toilet right now hoping they have fucked off

All I wanted to do was work out. Fuckin hell.

Post pics of the toilet

Keep your 9 on you ez pz

Nothing worse than those goat fuckers. I've yet to meet a muslim that wasn't an entitled complete piece of shit.

Go outside and fuck them up.

take pictures of them with your phone

I'm scared.

You need to call freinds, family etc to come and help you. Or you create a strategic plan to take them out. You need to plan. Maybe get a barbell, and beat the shit out of them with that. There has to be something in the gym that can be used as a weapon.

Now when you leave, you can't walk out with your weapon and hope they don't attack you because you have a weapon. The first thing you need to do is go out there and directly attack them. And if they run, you need to chase them and continue beating them.

Don't want to give them motivation to get to my phone to get rid of the pics. I just want them to fuck off.

Is there some Muslim phrase or something I can use to get rid of them? The entire gym is mostly glass, so I can't even sneak a snap.

Take pictures of them and post them here.

stop being a fucking pussy - call the police back and tell them there are two guys threatening to beat you outside the gym. describe their height/weight/hairstyle/dress. continue with your workout.

I don't speak muslim, but I've heard they're afraid of dogs and pork.

> Rub yourself in with bacon
> get a dog
> ...
> profit

good luck op, muslis are the absolute worst.

Just call the cops, if they refuse to do anything keep pestering them and threaten to make a formal compaint if anything happens to you.

Also, in what fucking cuck country do you live in?

I bet its canada.

Act homo and thry to suck their benis.

OP is dead, they got in.

call the cops again senpai, this time don't go /pol/ on them, you'll prob have another operator

What's a "typical buzzcut muslim"

Just leave you beta cuck,

What does the views of the caller have to do with the report though? If someone said a bunch of niggers are trying to kill him then all of a sudden the cops can't come?

>>Cop immediately cuts me off, telling me there's nothing they can do because at this point it's "racial profiling"
Is this really a thing?

in canada for sure.

If you were in London I swear I'd uncle tom you. Fucking hate those cunts they're the reasons I get stereotyped. Where are you though?

Most likely Australia, all the lebanese people went to australia.

HA

THIS

>yfw Veeky Forums makes party to save trapped in toilet op

Of course not it isn't. Making up those stories where shitskins get a free pass for committing crimes is typical /pol/ propaganda.
Ethnicity is the first criteria used by police to describe suspects.

Go out there and go down like an hard cunt OP.

Where do you lift at?

This is what I mean And this guy is probably right
But if you're not a fucking fraud OP, record the call, and gives us more details. If you're near I would back you up.

>tfw probably just some faggot on the shitter chatting shit about shitskins

Where are you from?
I will grab my gun and watch your back

>jetts
Kek, I go to one as well.

Jetts is an Australian gym chain. Is it really possible Australia is this cucked?

There's no chance that they cut you off because it's "racial profiling."

Fuck off, OP.

you never know. Did you hear about the guy that got arrested because he put a comedy video on youtube?

Unfortunately, this is probably exactly what this is.

Fake

Yes, I did hear about that.

If it's true, there is also 0 reasons why OP cannot call again without the "racial profiling." It's going to come down to whether or not he thinks he's going to get hurt when he comes out.

There is 0% chance that this story is true.

If they were coming in they would have by now, just do your workout, they will get bored

I gues OP is kill

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Bring a 5 or 10 pound dumbbell out with you and beat the shit out of them. Fucking sand niggers love to pick on people who can't fight back (your injury), especially when they're 2 or more.

call the police again and describe them as tanned with short black hair.