Weigh 315 pounds,

Count calories to limit 2000 intake a day
Walk 1 hour a day for 2 months

Still haven't lost weight
All these myths

Eat less user
Exercise more user

All bullshit.

Done what all of you guys said for 2 months and zero progress. Enjoy your good genetics I'll just cope somehow

It doesn't make sense that I have to bust my balls for zero progress and see people down fast food daily and weigh 50x less.

Tl.Dr

Genetics > fit advice and myths

AUTISM
ASPERGERS
DOWNS

You aren't properly tracking your caloric intake. You're lying to us and, more imporantly, you are lying to yourself.

More importantly you guys lie to people and give them false hope.

I had a lot of expectations from all the tips I got and clean eating. No soda no sauces no hidden calories. Still nothing.

So to be honest you should just admit some people cannot lose the weight.

cut your sodium intake a bit and start drinking a lot more water, you could be holding some water weight

Yeah that's bullshit scale hasn't moved an ounce.

It can't be possible I'm holding 50-100 Pou D's of water weight

Is this b8

>implying you are properly tracking your calories

I would want to weigh 315 pounds.

t. giant lanklet

Not even bait, being serious.

Unless I'm holding 50-100 water pounds, then you guys are full of shit.

You guys just don't want to admit some fat people by GENETICS cannot lose weight. My whole family is overweight. Its not possible that I'm doing everything correct and still zero results

Noone who lets themselves get to 315 pounds will be honest about their caloric intake. Just stop eating fatass

itt: bait with extra mayo
1/100

Yeah and I am

Why don't you admit its not possible for some people?

>My whole family is overweight.
Do you cook food yourself? Do you make your own food and control the portions?

>50-100 Pou D's of water weight

1. you're not losing 50-100 pounds in two months doing what you're doing
2. You may have 20-10 pounds of water weight that may be hiding your progress

also you should be weighing yourself after you wake up, pee, and maybe poop

>Its not possible that I'm doing everything correct
Yes, youre not

Post your body with a timestamp dude
Not face or anything like that
Just timestamp something that would identify yourself as obese

I stopped eating and drastically lowered my intake and counted calories so apparently that doesn't work.

Body refuses to burn the fat. It rather operate at bare minimum efficiency meaning I burn at most maybe 50 calories a day ( there's no other way to explain it )

Why won't you admit that you are a useless fatass who can into arithmetic?

Screen cap whatever app or website you've been using to track your calories. You're a liar or a troll.

I don't live with my family, I eat what our dorm provides I cannot afford buying my own food.

Alright so I guess in that case I'm not losing fat and my body naturally does not burn it.

Can't right now I'm raging at work during my break

Why don't you admit you're a useless sociopath who instills hope into others that are just lies? Hurrrr derrrr go eat less go exercise ...did that nothing

>It rather operate at bare minimum efficiency meaning I burn at most maybe 50 calories a day

sounds legit

oh well, you're gonna die

maybe go into a lab so the rest of humanity can reap the benefit of your superior famine genetics

>my car holds 15 gallons and goes 300 miles
>i only fill it up 8 gallons and it still goes 300 miles!
>my bill is the same though
i guess it's magic man

Yeah then how else do you explain it? A 6'3 walking an hour a day at 315 pounds would at the bare minimum require 3500 calories according to TTDE so I'm wayyyyyyyyy under the that

Sage & Reported.

Yeah so basically what you just said is genetics determine everything

If one person needs X amount to get Z amount

My stuff is bare minimum to non existent burning

you should get your thyroid checked, maybe its fucked.

as far as walking, it's not a reliable way to lose weight. in fact, no exercise is.

you should be losing weight at 2,000 calories- most everyone in your situation would.

but if you're not fucking up your food intake, which is the case most of the time, you may have a thyroid condition.

Why don't you lower your caloric intake to 1800 or 1600?
>no hur dur I must eat 2000 calories a day

>Hypothyroidism affects approximately 2 individuals in 100, its prevalence increasing with age. The signs and symptoms occur because there is a deficiency of thyroid hormone secretion and all metabolic processes in the body “slow down”. As a result, the patient can have poor appetite; intolerance to cold; dry, coarse skin; brittle hair; fatigue; constipation; muscle weakness; and poor memory retention. Sometimes the voice becomes croaky and hoarse. Examination may reveal dry, scaly, cold, pale skin; a thickening of the skin and underlying tissues (called myxedema); very slow reflexes; and a slow heart rate.

Question, if I stopped eating completely, how long would it take for me to either A lose 100 pounds or B end up in a hospital. The Jews at austwitz managed to survive so I should be fine for a year or so

>I eat what our dorm provides I cannot afford buying my own food

Top kek. Dorm food fucking sucks nutritionally - it's cheap ass, processed cafeteria food.

If you want to lose weight, you'll find a way. I was 430 pounds, now I'm at 254 - there's no secret, no magic. Count your fucking calories and move more.

Going below 1200 will only put you on starvation mode.

You're either not properly tracking your calorie intake or your maintenance requirement is below 2000.
>Eat 1500 cal instead of 2000 cal
>Properly track calorie intake
>Include exercise

Pick all 3.

Fit is not a reliable place for advice in regards to this. Its never about how much you eat, but what youre eating. Stick to natural foods, eat mainly protein, vegetables, and fruits. Look into ketosis. Start running and lifting too

Does your scale max out at 315...

Bump for answer from OP.

>mfw it's true

>I don't live with my family, I eat what our dorm provides I cannot afford buying my own food.

Ding, ding, ding. You're eating more than you think you are and aren't properly tracking calories. Eat less, fatass.

Either write a physics paper refuting thermodynamics, or learn to fucking count.

>
>I don't live with my family, I eat what our dorm provides I cannot afford buying my own food.

winner winner chicken dinner.

so you're drastically undercounting your intake. you can't get reliable counts on cafeteria slop without a bomb calorimeter.

do this: either cut your serving sizes in half, or if it's a set amount, scrape 1/3-1/2 half of every single meal into the trash before you sit down.

you will lose weight. I got to 295 before I started reducing my portions this way and I lost 70lbs, permanently, without counting shit.

just make a better choice, every. single. time.