Homegym thread

poorest of the fags edition

Hi guys. How do I build a gym like Batman has in Batman v Superman. I guess I need a power rack, bench, rope, tyre, dumbells and sledgehammer

mirin that simplicity user,
its all in the small steps.

youre gonna make it

I shouldnt be alive

My shitty bench with barbell and my dumbell, is there anything else l need?

Honestly, how is that working for you, op?

Also, this

What's that handle thing hanging from the pullupbar on a chain?

homegym faggots...why don't you just join a gym?

>inb4 i don't have time because work

its because you are all awkward faggots just face it

gotta start somewhere but that shit really isnt safe if you're lifting more than 50 lbs. you'd be better off just doing weighted pushups for chest and front squats after cleaning the weight

more weight

>these shit homegyms

Why would I want to waste time driving there and back? And have to share equipment. The only real downside to a homegym is cable machines are expensive as fuck.

It's more comfy and l can do it naked

It's expensive

by seeing some of your photos..it seems like you would have saved more money signing for a couple months than buying the equiptment you have done....u can even slowly steal stuff from the gym yourself

The gym has real equiptment though. How can you do proper bench, squats and deadlift with the equiptment you have

you are not even lifting properly....

My homegym is more akin to
Olympic bar, well over 300lb of weight, a nice bench+rack, and two dumbbell handles

How do you lie down on your bench?

lmao fucking sad how most of you guys train

The glorious homemade rack.
Didn't cost much. There's also a pull-up bar that I put in at the top that isn't pictured. Very sturdy, very cheap.

Holy kek
no, my legs go below the black thing and im not 6"7 so my head hits the white pillar
and my balls are hurt a little while doing it

You should post a video of how you made it

comfy as fuck senpai, looks like it could take an earthquake with np, really good job

thank

I made it a few years ago, I took a couple pictures of it but probably never gonna come up with a video on how to make one. It's not that hard to make, did a google sketchup and it went really well.

doing this routine for the last 3 months, gonna start going to the gym in the beginning of summer, it's dumbbell only:

Running (or any cardio): xxxRxxR
Lifts: xABxABx

A (chest-triceps-shoulders)
weighted pushups (neutral - close - wide grip) 3x8
dumbbell flyes 3x10
lateral raises 3x10
skullcrushers 3x10
front raises 3x10

B (abs-biceps-back)
planks 3x45" / hanging leg raises 3x10
superman 3x45"
pullups 3x10
chinups 3x10
dumbbell row 3x10
curls 3x10
hammer curls 3x10
dumbbell incline bends 3x10

Why would I want to share a gym with fatties, old twats, skinny dyel faggots, smelly pajeets and cardio slags.

Are you too much of a poor NEET faggot to afford a gym? Fucking pleb scum

So I don't have to be in the same room with you.

A home gym is way cheaper if you intend to train for several years.

Not to mention its sitting on fucking briefcases of all things

If you can't go to the lumber yard and pick up 8 pressure treated 2x4s and hardware and make this, you aren't a man.

There is a buff dudes DIY of this

You get manliness points from me bro, mad jelly.

i dont have anything else to put under it, and that machine is slightly shorter thvt the black one

Not being able to build a simple construction like that from 2x4's is worse than being a manlet

implying you have built something in your life besides legos

get outta here with your reddittier memes son