/cutting/ general

/cutting/ general

Share cuts, progress, and any questions you may have.

How do I avoid killing myself because I hate my life

Just finished mine yesterday after 4 months on PSMF. So happy to be eating again.

Push through man, the end result is worth it.

>on first cut
>down about 17 pounds
>most of the fat pouch around my dick is gone
>remeasured
>7 inches
I'm still a fat fuck with gyno but that felt good.

Holy shit mang, how does it feel to be free again? What was the damage? Starting weight and ending weight?

I'm 8 weeks off of finishing my own PSMF - been cycling them since January. Started at 345, currently at 254, hoping to land somewhere between 210-220.

>nearly 100 pounds
congrats user

been halfassing a cut since New Year's, started at 190lbs. weighed in at 172.6lbs this morning

gonna step things up and take this seriously, want to get to 160lbs before I start eating again

started at 223lbs pushing 30% BF, the goal is to be 180lbs at about 12% BF. idk what my BF% is right now but I'm guessing 20-23% based off example pics. am I gonna make it brehs?

Going great.

Started at 260 lbs 4 weeks ago and now I'm down under 250. Clothes are starting to feel loose.

I'm sticking under 1500 cal per day which everyone told me might be too low but I'm feeling great as long as I don't go more than 5-6 right now I'm really focusing on cardio. I'm trying hard to get up to running a full mile without stopping. Right now I have to stop somewhere around the 3/4 mile mark and walk for about 30 seconds to catch my breath. I'm hoping to get that full mile mark within a week though.

I just want to get under 200 by the end of the year. I'm going to make it.

Started cutting on January 1st at 192 lbs, probably 24-25% BF. 5 months later down to 159 lbs at probably 15-16%. Aiming for 150.

It's been hell not being able to eat, but forcing yourself to wait until 2 PM to eat is really helpful. Also fuckloads of broccoli and soup.

Only thing that sucks is old clothes now look terrible.

I ALREADY SEE VASCULARITY ON MY ARMS, MY OBLIQUES AND THE RIB MUSCLES ARE LEAN BUT MY FUCKING ABS WON'T SHOW A FULL 6 PACK

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cutting is hell :,-(

I'm , basically want to do what you've done. guessing you do intermittent fasting? so your window would be 2pm to 10pm, what's the reason to wait so long?

>discover the perfect cutting food
>you'll get mercury poisoning if you eat it more than three times a week

why

Lol it's not a "cut" if you're just starting from fatass mode and setting bodyweight goals. That term is reserved for non-DYELs

If you're dieting for more than 4 months you are/were fat as fuck

207 to 187

i don't really see any difference

k

I've eaten tinned tuna every single morning with breakfast straight from the tin for two years now and have no signs of mercury poisoning, nor any other I'll health due to it.

I did get it from IF, not sure if it does any of the body fat magic it claims, but I find it helpful since it's a lot more satisfying to eat two decent meals instead of 3 small ones. Cravings at night are what you need to tame, not early morning. My window is 2pm to 10pm since I lift at 7-8 pm.

What are the pros/cons for the different diets:
low carb
low fat
just staying under TDEE
?

Canned chicken breast + omega 3 pills is about the same price and same protein / vitamins content, with no worry of mercury

Also chickens are much more prevalent than tuna

Also if it worries you so much, you can switch to canned salmon, more expensive but 5% the mercury content, you could eat 3 cans of salmon a day and your body will piss out the mercury before a substantial amount can ever build

>220
what's your bf and height? You might be a huge fatass or ripped af.

>FUCKING ABS WON'T SHOW
ever tried training them?

>4 months on PSMF
you what now?

>canned chicken breast

wtf

>tfw you will never be rich enough to eat canned crab twice a day for a snack

Make sure to rinse canned chicken at least three times, it has a lot more salt than you think.

>>>>How long should i stay in a cut? Is six monts too much? Or do you have an other way to measure the time you stay doing it?

breh

Looks tasty but what is it, $8 a can?

How long should i stay in a cut? Is six monts too much? Or do you have an other way to measure the time you stay doing it?

>low carb
low sexdrive
>low fat
you get the hungers. Also lack of energy since fat carries twice as much calories as carbs
>just staying under TDEE
literally GOAT. Don't have any of the problems listed above and you can each a much wider variety of food.

set a bf goal like 12% or just do it untill you look jacked. Maintain or bulk from there

For jumbo lump it's at least $30/per can that size

Apparently you can get a 4.25 oz can of Bumblebee brand "fancy white" crab meat at Walmart for $2.35. At that price I can afford a few a week for a snack probably.

Cover that shit in Old Bay seasoning and that would be a pretty goddamn delicious snack.

>one month down
>from 220 to 207
How's my pace looking? I count calories and keep under 60g carbs/day. Lifting and cardio as well, of course.

Fat controls sex drive baka!!!

I have the abs lol

They just dont show the choco bar they should

bit over 3 pounds/week which i'd say is high but i'm sure a good portion of that is water weight if you've entered ketosis

I don't have keto flu and I thought you had to keep

if you're lifting heavy and doing cardio on the regular you can enter ketosis at higher than 25g/day, every body is different as well

down from 81kg to 72 kg. its getting hard now. losing strength and all that shit.

175 cm

Huh, I did not know that. Like I said, no ketu flu and I've been doing this for a month, but I do cheat on the weekends and have some days in the 60g range. Regardless, I'm getting results so I'm just gonna keep it up.

Last three days I've been a greasy fuck
I just ate at least 400grams of these today. That's almost a fucking pound. I'm thinking of fasting to balance it out and.

one kg is 2.2 lbs
400 gr is one pound, bro.

>81kg
pretty much me right now. Tryna cut. How much bf did you have at that point? How many calories did you eat?

Down from 88g in December to 78kg today. Strength gains still made. Hit a PR in OHP today. Feeling good brehs.

I recently got a girl from work to start cutting too, she said she was jealous of how skinny I got. She's skinny fat but her upper body looks square, probably from eating too much at night since we work third shift.

24%
3 months cutting with 1200 cals a day and about 100g protein.

stopped eating lunch and breakfast. have like 500g of veggies with my dinner. i feel really full after each meal which helps me sleep.

just hungry on the day. and tired until you get used to it.

>1200 cals
haven't you lost a huge amount of muscle mass? I'm pretty much maintaining at 3700 right now

We're here to motivate, tough guy.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FUCKING MERCURY POISONING ITS A GODDAMN MYTH. "OFFICIAL" SAID THAT TUNA, KINGFISH, AND FLOUNDER HAD IT AND IVE BEEN EATING TONS OF ALL OF THESE FOR THE LAST 18 YEARS. ITS MADE UP ABOUT 70% OF THE PROTEIN I GET. FUCK OFF WITH THE MERCURY POISONING BULLSHIT
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

Implying I won't just catch my own crab
>living on the gulf coast
>blue crab erry day

Do you use traps? Are people just allowed to set them without permits or whatever?

I just made homemade gianduja and ate a bunch of it. I'm now at my max calories for the day, but hey it's pretty late in the day so it's not too bad. Just gotta keep hydrated and occupied for the rest of the day. Boredom is the worst for a cut IMO

Warrior diet effective at all?

stopped working out for the first time since HS last summer and ballooned up to 195. Jan 1 I started a new like all the normalfags but I actually stuck through and now I'm down to 182, going to 175.

It's amazing how much faster it seems to gain weight and fat than it is to lose it, isn't it?

That's tranny abuse. Bad user.

>moving
>can't afford nice place
>places I can afford have a 1.5 mile walk to the station
>gonna be out all day for that commute length
>can't stop in for food from kitchen
>too cheap to buy food out
>limited to what I can pack

Well, I guess that'll help me lose weight.

Buy a bicycle.

Can you run on a rest day? Is the upper body still resting 100%?

Well, your body can absorb and metabolize around 20.000 kcal in a 24 hour window. Eating 20.000 kcal is hard, getting a 20.000 kcal deficit is potentially lethal.

well for me taking if off took less time, july-dec (6 months) to gain 15 lbs and then jan-may (4.5 months) to lose it.

That is true with strength tho. Takes forever to build and leaves like an avalanche. Even though I'm back in shape now I'm only like 3/4 as strong as I used to be and that's being generous

I don't see a problem with it, as long as you're making up for the calories you burned. I would also make sure you don't overwork yourself and fry your CNS.

not really. i lost 2.5 kg on my bench and ohp in that time. so the muscle loss should have been minimal.

Don't. That's how diets fail. Just keep on as if you didnt do it. Continue the cut.

oh gawd why did I eat so much gianduia? I'm trying to do situps ffs and it's not sitting well. This is the problem with being hungry during a cut: it's easier to over eat in a sitting.
My usual plan works well, which is force myself to get full first on vegetables... at least I didn't pass my TDEE praise be to allah

is watermelon a good snack?

>mfw Delaware
I'll just catch my own crabs desu

here's your (You). gj, now fuck off (probably back to /r9k/)

I was on some meds and it was great... suppressed my appetite and cutting was a joke... my dick stopped working and I had to switch meds.... THIS SHIT IS MAKING ME RAVENOUS. I CANT STOP EATING FUCK

>20.000 kcal daily deficit
worriedlaughter.jpg

Its a meme you tard. Have eaten tuna every day since I started lifting two years ago. No mercury poisoning here.

Anger is a sign of mercury poisoning.

Doing keto. It really does work and makes cutting a lot easier for me.

2000 cals on off days. 2500 cals on training days.

>30g net carbs
>130-150g protein. Up to 170g is pushing it.
>the rest fats

With keto, fast as this releases more ketones for energy Vs 3-5 meals. Then eat around your workouts to maintain/build muscle.

supplement potassium to 6-8g a day with "no salt"
Get 6-10g sodium.
Enough water.

What hes saying is true. This isnt a reddit hug box. You are only cutting if you bulked first. If you are just fat then you are just loosing weight.

IF works like a charm.

Currently trying to cut, or rather die faster.
Food yeah: vegetables, fruits, seeds, legumes
Food nay: everything else

No fizzy drink, no sugar, no alcohol (constantly want to die). Only tea, coffee, water are allowed. Work out every day. Intermittent fasting 3-4 days a week.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Gonna be cutting for another month, so I'll keep you posted on my final result!

Keep up the good work my dude

timeframe?

bathroom scale just broke, whats a non shitty scale to buy? Had to return a eat smart pos scale from amazon because the weight fluctuated by 5 pounds every time I got on and off.

Left pic was taken during Christmas, been cutting since then, but took 3 weeks off in Easter where I just ate at maintenance, had no gym so just did bodyweight stuff!

wow that's pretty impressive user

Only if you dont have a physical job where you must eat if you want to keep it

Are you a competitive eater

Thanks man, will definitely keep going. Results really get me hooked.

I work out at the end of my fast just fine. The idea that you constantly need food is just a mental barrier put forth to you by years of societal conditioning "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" "fuel up!" etc etc.

Guy in the pics here- I workout fasted every worout as well. Strength suffered for the first week, but then I guess my body adapted to it. Honestly don't feel fatigued doing it anymore, almost gives me some weird energy high when I workout fasted for some reason.

don't "cut" yourself on all that fit edge neckbeard

kek yes that sounds very common and applicable to many people

Just for reference, this was before I started my "bulk gone wrong" in the left pic.

Anyone have an infographic about how to use yohimbine?

Recovering fatass here.5'6 use to be 260 currently at 150.I think I made it.Have loose skin,not sure what to do now,stay lean lean or slow clean bulk for gains,i eventually want to look asthetic,help fit.

>salmon, kale, spinach
Fug cutting is awesome

my nigger

never actually cut in my life before. What are some diets that y'all recommend, or that y'all do.
>mfw 5'8 170 pounds full of fat

fuck the haters. I was 250lbs and now im down to a little

What is a nice simple meal to eat every day ? Is rice and chicken good

Try adding some veggies there, like broccoli.

just had a big burger and a red bull for lunch

wew intermittent fasting

still got 1200 cals left