Double chin

How do i get rid of my double chin?

I know this is not completely fitness related, but i've heard you guys talking about sodium all the time and i'm curious if that's really the cause. My bodyfat is pretty low.

Chin implant

Lose weight you delusional fat fuck

lose weight

lose weight lardass

i should have mentioned im full skelly mode.

just started working out, i've been skinny all my life, currently at 160lb

Cutting out sodium only works after you start cutting out donuts.

same for me

>at 9% BF
>ripped abs
>small double chin
>fml

doesn't mean you arent fat

My double chin starts disappearing at just 10% bf, It's mostly genetic bro

trust me, i'm not.

it might me just my weak jawline

Chin implant

nah ur a fatty

>160 lbs
>I'm fit
There's a difference between 160 lbs at 12% bf and at 24%.
Lose weight, fatty.

do you all seriously think the reason is i'm fat?

>180cm
>72kg
>bf below 15%

pic related it's me

how does it feel knowing that im sittin at 25%bf and dont even have close to a double chin

>My bodyfat is pretty low.
No it's not, you wouldnt have a double chin otherwise

>No double chin
>Heart-disease inbound
wew lad

Where's the rest of ya? and where are you getting you

You know you can have excess bodyfat witout being overweight roght? You probably are just skinnyfat

weak chin is the reason

>implying i skip my checkups ever

your overall bodyfat might be somewhat low and you'll still have a double chin because different people store fat in different areas, and when you lose fat, very rarely do you lose it at a completely uniform rate across your body. Personally I store very little fat in my face and torso but more on my legs / ass and arms, so I can be walking around with veins on my abs yet my arms (upper arms to be more specific) have zero striations or vascularity. Also your facial structure comes into play; someone who's got a bigger / wider skull and face like myself will have more "face" to spread the fat out across. It's just genetics mayne.

Try exercising your jaw by sucking BBC and posting it on /pol/
The laughter you'll get from their responses is good cardio

so basically, there's nothing i can do about it?

You can lose more fat but realize that if your face is a problem area you will have to get very lean before you see a difference, so there is some hope. But as far as facial structure goes; no, you can't change that.

It's genetics

I see dudes with big bellies, but you wouldn't be able to tell if you saw their face.

I mean if you wanna hide it more you can make more of an effort to move your face forward and away from your body

i have a fucking overbite so i'm constantly making sure i stick my jaw out instead of letting it rest naturally.
I have a horrible double chin if i don't.

Same

Are you a mouthbreather? Then stop breathing with your mouth.

>implying checkups are gonna do shit for you when you're a 25% fat fuck
>implying most doctors aren't on the way to heart disease themselves

Don't worry fatty, you are already on your way. You will be able to tell when you get ED, if you haven't gotten it already.

This isn't really good advice. Shit aint gonna change when you are already 20+ years old.

I'd say it's just your posture. You look like you don't have too much more fat than normal around there, you're just holding your chin too close to your neck. Can't diagnose what postural problems you have from this pic tho

Get back to us when you're 10%bf and have good posture, guarantee it'll go away

It's genetics my friend. Contraryto popular belief, the fatty tissue you gain stored in adipose cells doesnt mean the number of cells is going up, the cells just get bigger. Depending on the person, some parts of your body will tend to store more fat than others. You can have to persons with the same body fat, but on will ave a little more fat stored on their chin and the other one will have more evenly distributed in their torso, for example.