Are tendies fit approved?

Are tendies fit approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/tendies-stories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if you got them by cashing in your hard earned GBP

considering that this board is /r9k/ + muscles: yes!!
Also dem proteins

Only if fried in olive oil.

you can make some bastardized tendies that aren't too bad for you if you use crushed corn flakes as breading and bake them. not the same but can help satisfy the craving and keep you on track.

Tendies are fine as long as they are home made. Frozen shit has a bunch of additives.

What's wrong with "additives"?

Proofs?

> Not canola oil.
> doesn't even want to get big

Ree

>Not eating the tendies from my endies

It's like you have no fucking intention of making it.

>GBP

british pound or what?

if you can fit them in your macros who cares

Is it possible to make tendies in oats instead of bread crumbs

Good boy points famalam

newfag

What are those?

fuck off

No you fuck off, newfag. Lurk moar.

A mothers currency to her more than likely autistic, 20 to middle aged son for doing chores, helping around the house, being a good boy. This explains it better than I can. Read at your convenience, my friend.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/tendies-stories

this isn't /b/ you dipshit

> Goes to the gym
> Good boy points

I don't think you can have both, your mother uses them to get you to leave fucking basement to shower once a month.

I only browse Veeky Forums, i am here since 2007, sorry for not browsing those other shit boards you freaking autist.

Fucking die.

No. Processed food is a deal breaker. Maybe once in a while, but if it's part of your day to day diet, try limiting yourself. You should try consuming more nutrient dense food

Don't understand eating chicken with breading other than for memefun. I mean, if you are going to throw on breading for that reason, might as well just dip them in ice cream cause you ain't gonna make it.

I used almonds

>Dip chicken in egg.
>toss in shredded parmisan cheese.
>pan fry in olive oil