What is Veeky Forums's favorite method of >cardio?

What is Veeky Forums's favorite method of >cardio?

>pic related

mental gymnastics on Veeky Forums

40-50 minutes of cardio while listening to audiobooks.

Jumping rope is fantastic, my legs are almost always sore by the time im done. Ive found jumprope to be exceptionally good for training my calves as well.

I used to hate running but lately I kind of enjoy it. I think I've passed the threshold of being shitty at cardio.
Intense cycling is my favourite though, usually 45km or less at medium-high intensity.

i love doing HIIT for some reason, being doing it 3 times per week for the last 3 years now. it still kicks the shit out of me though.

How many burpees can you do without taking a break?

I'm just curious what a normal fit person can do since I'm a fatass and can only do 10 at a time without taking a break. What goal should I be aiming to hit with burpees? 3 minutes non-stop?

I do the 50 points method in Bouldering. Every boulder has a v # v1 being the easiest and v12 being the hardest. All the v# will have to = 50 by two and a half hours. Its the best full body cardio exercise you can do

For a decent level of fitness, I'd say that something like 30 to 40 in one go would be pretty neat, especially if you're a fatass.

Underrated.

Ive been doing a burpee work out on rest day. It's 12x10. Around 10 minutes total. No rest.

You don't stop between sets? Why bother even doing sets?

good answer

Medium weight powercleans.

>burpees
>cardio

pic one

cardio is running, cycling or swimming long distances nothing else

punching bag you fools

>these are the people that give you advice and critique your physique on Veeky Forums

I do this thing where I load cast iron disks onto the ends of a steel bar and I pick it up and put it down over and over.

I find that a lot of runners used to hate running. Then, out of the blue, they started running and ended up enjoying it more than lifting. Wonder why this happens.

Probably because of the high.

Also, cardio is fucking horrible if you're a complete newb, much more so than lifting, but once you start reaping the benefits, it's just as addicting.

Cardio kills gains

I was exactly like this. I told myself I hated running so I'd just use my bike or walk for a few miles. Then I realised the reason i hated it was because I was shit at it and my fitness was awful. Started off barely being able to run half a mile without stopping and now a couple of months later I run 3 miles nearly every day and love it. Need to increase my speed/distance but it's amazing how easy it's got so quickly.

Jumping rope

Running is literally the easiest form of exercise. If you start cumulative fatigue training (like you are doing by running 3 miles every day), your aerobic endurance skyrockets and you're able to run extremely long distances no problem. I would not be surprised if you're able to handle a half-marathon no problem.

Have to agree with the addicting part. I hate starting off and the first few miles, but once I get my rhythm going, holy shit is running is fucking awesome.

How can I accurately estimate calorie expenditure when road cycling?

I just picked up a cheap road bike today and rode it about 5 miles in 22 minutes, ~14mph. I'm a 6' 158lb male and every calculator claims I've burned somewhere from 250 to 300 calories, which doesn't seem right at all considering how I felt after I finished.