Body will use the food in your system to gain energy, left over energy is stored as fat

>Body will use the food in your system to gain energy, left over energy is stored as fat
>if no food is in your body it will use glucose stored in your liver
>day 2 and 3 without food intake body will use protien from your muscles
>day 4 the body will begin to use fat for energy
How do you burn fat stored without starving yourself?

Enter ketosis.

Eating at a deficit and exercising.

By eating fat

Performing excercise that promarily uses fat as a resource. Long slow distance running or HIIT are your best bets.

>day 1 eating at a caloric deficit and exercising burns stored fat
That's how.

Low carb High fat

Fat has calories too

by lifting on a deficit

Everything besides water has calories dipshit

>coke zero

Dumb motherfucker

And your body will use those calories for fuel dumbass

genetics. I was born superior to you so my body burns fat at a better ratio than you. not everyone was created equal

Has calories. Anything under 5 Calories per serving can be listed as 0 Calories in the US. Coke zero has less than 1 Calorie per 20 oz.

If it had 1 calorie it would be called coke one retard
It has zero calories

Top kek

Most tissues use fat preferentially at all times.

Lift often and heavy. Testosterone is a powerful hormone that burns fat (lipolysis ) as you sleep to make you grow more skeletal muscle.
Otherwise any exercise will burn carbs and fat. Hard cardio will burn more carbs than fat (80/20 ratio) low intensity stuff like walking around burns almost pure fat.
Finally: don't eat before sleep - all blood sugar before and at bed time will go straight to fat stores.
This is the advanced stuff, the basic one is obviously don't eat shit food and don't eat too much in general. Get enough sleep etc

It is Glucose>fat>muscle retard

Do I look like a tissue to you, summovabitch?

yea, and like used one while we're at it