Artificial Sweetner safe?

I have seen lots of bro science out there about this and am not sure what to believe. I probably take in a good bit of this stuff everyday between the amount I put in coffee and in diet drinks. Am I going to get cancer? I heard that the tests that claim this were like 50% of a rats body weight daily in sweetner and was complete bs.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/stevia/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18556090
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls fit

>not drinking coffee black

I may not be able to disagree with those dubs, but the coffee with sweetener calorie wise is the same as black.

Everybody has to die of something, the tests you're referring to used mice that are predisposed to growing tumors to begin with and yes they were given way way too much of the substance.

So in your opinion is it safe to consume about 5-6 packets of this a day? What do you think a safe amount is?

i don't use it anymore cause it started making my teeth hurt.

Can you describe that pain? I have been having some weird pains in one of my teeth on occasion and I wonder, now that you mention it, if this is linked.

Sweeteners affect testosterone production. Sucralose is considered the "safest", but only because it is less researched.
Just eat honey instead, you dumb nigger.

Shitskin, I am trying to cut. I can't be eating honey like that.

Then eat fruit whenever you get sweet cravings. Or overcome them together.

Well I have been eating 1/2 cup of oats with 1 1/2 cups of nonfat greek yogurt and some fruit in the morning. the sweetener is the only way i can stomach it. i know i need to stop needing so much sweet shit though

bump for more advice

oats taste fine by themselves what's the problem?

I'd say they are fine if you don't overdo it. Like pretty much everything else.

The sucralose in Sweet and Low was linked to cancer in mammals.
You cant do cancer studies on humans, post 90's laws, so theres no way to do new tests.

No one wants to talk about Aspartame after the mid 80's.

Hm.

Theres Stevia, I guess?

Drink sodas/diet sodas in moderation, and dont sperg too much about it in the meantime.

either sucralose or aspartame literally breaks down into chlorine and the other some other random hard to pronounce chemical

>people that drink 10 cans a day and wonder why they have problems

just make drinking cold clean water a habit

>examine.com/supplements/stevia/
I live Stevia, it's considered "natural", but it often has a bitter-ish aftertaste, but i don't really mind it.
Trying to cut it down, though, for shekel-reasons.

>breaks down into chlorine
Doesn't mean shit, though.
Your stomach is full of gastric acid(HCL) and guess what, you're not dead.

>sugar in coffee

just drink a soda kid

soda is way worse for you with all those hard to pronounce chemicals.

The coffee bean is based. Just add a little organic sugar and youre fine

Hahahah, m'fine sir, kids these days, amirite.

>triggered

I actually don't even drink coffee, just wanted to tip my fedora m'fellow gentleman.

>The sucralose in Sweet and Low
Did you mean saccharine? I use xylitol and erythritol at home, but when I'm out, I don't think twice about using Splenda (sucralose) in my coffee.

>doesn't drink coffee
>posts fedoras because he finds it funny

this is an 18+ imageboard

Is Saccharine linked to anything bad?

Insulin spikes.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18556090