/fhg/ /FPS/ fat hate general fat people stories

The saga continues!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY
youtu.be/CZOqh3nqyS0
youtube.com/watch?v=WEHF5lM8pDk
youtu.be/Jb8mPchIyfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not sure if this is myspace or just some dating site that copied a majority of their layout. I miss 2009.

Well Veeky Forums?

youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY

youtu.be/CZOqh3nqyS0

>it's like having a lover

Just saw this on /g/

>fat is not a four letter word

w-what does this mean?

Disgusting. I would rather kill myself than become one of them. Fuck fatties man. Actually, fuck all SJWs. Disgusting sacks of shit.

a "four letter word" refers to a bad word, as a lot of cuss words are only 4 letters.

thank you senpai, english is not my native language, so i had never seen or heard of the phrase before.

no problem bruv

I've seen this expression before, but thought it was only about "fuck".

I thought they meant phat

It's like she has never considered that her weight could tip the boat and put everyone on it in jeopardy

what the fuck I'm american and have never heard this used before in my life plus the only cuss words that are four letters are fuck and shit plus hell though it's not really a cuss word
Bitch is five letters and ass is three letters like fat

Nope.

Well, I'm american and my american dad explained it to me when I was a kid. Also you have a small vocabulary.

Fatty here

How much weight can I expect to lose per week?

I know it supposed to be a very slow process or else you just end up ballooning back instantly. Its incredibly discouraging when you see statistics like "99% of all fatties who lose weight gain it back within 5 years" or "Studies show you need to burn twice as many calories as previously thought to lose a pound of fat"

My goal is to lose about 70 lbs in a year or so, is that reasonable?

How much in percentages is that of your current weight?

6" tall, 250 lbs trying to get to 180

absolutely nothing that you said is true

I'd say, you would look like an absolute boss even with -50lbs drop.

But anyways, If you are determined about this, then yeah it is more than possible. If I were you, i'd take the next week just to study this stuff before you start. It's a life changing decision, so better to be well prepared than ill prepared.

>it supposed to be a very slow process or else you just end up ballooning back instantly.

If you're planning your journey to a healthy weight to be a crash diet and once you reach your goal weight you'll go back to your fatty ways of eating of course you're going to balloon back instantly.

>"99% of all fatties who lose weight gain it back within 5 years"

See above.

>Studies show you need to burn twice as many calories as previously thought to lose a pound of fat"

The whole "3500 calories=1 pound of fat" is not very exact science, but it's a very good estimate.
Unless you have a link to any of these said studies, assume it's HAES bullshit.

>lose about 70 lbs in a year or so, is that reasonable?

Depends on your current weight.
The fatter you currently are, the easier it will be to shed the fat.

Honestly the video doesnt just seem like a simple case of "fucking diet" seems more like a legit psychological problem the woman needs to see a therapist for I'm having trouble resenting her for that

NO! Don't take a week to study it.

I'm a soon-to-be former fatty and I'm only 2 months in (down almost 20 lbs) and for me the hardest part by far was just getting started.

Just go see how far you can jog without passing out. The next time your legs will let you, see if you can jog a little farther. Keep this up and make your diet healthy otherwise all the hard work of running will be completely wasted.

>Tfw haven't had any ice cream in over 8 months

Where is the trigger warning?

fuck shit cunt tits hell damn cock

Hitler had a plan, and I think it's time we finish it.

Just fuck me up senpai

I've never heard of this before either since last week. I'm also American myself.

>be at uni last year
>make friends with older large fat black woman cause I don't hate people based on appearances and she didn't have the fat smell
>let's call her Tina because that's her name
>she's easily 350 lbs probably 400 pounds
>she's pretty smart and funny
>she doesn't do well on tests cause she gets about four of sleep a night
>she's a dog breeder while going to school full time with children and husband
>she has to drop her son at his work since he doesn't have a car in the morning
>she lives about an hour away from uni
>feel bad cause she didn't get an internship even though she's smart
>age wasn't it because I knew someone that's around her age who did get one
>she got rejected because she was morbidly obese

How do I tell her she needs to lose weight without sounding harsh? She's around 50 years old.

Maybe express to her that her size will take her away from her children early, and that her size is disabling her and keeping her from job opportunities

I've had this stuff called Arctic Zero a few times since I stopped eating regular ice cream. Kinda tastes like flavored snow but it's only 150 calories for a whole pint or 300 calories if you get the chunky ones (brownie or cookie dough and other shit). Nice to satisfy the craving once a month or so

>How much weight can I expect to lose per week?
Even skinny person can lose 1kg per week without much sweat.

>99% of all fatties who lose weight gain it back within 5 years
Eat like pig.
Strict diet - woah i lost weight.
Eat like pig again - why i'm gaining weight again?
You need to change your lifestyle, but it is just easier to be fat lazy slob and do nothing.

>Studies show you need to burn twice as many calories as previously thought to lose a pound of fat
HAES studies?

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>Because of all the bullying
>You made me do this

Yes, the bullying turned you into a land whale. Why are fat people so fucking delusional?

because that was a popular phrase before the 'shit' barrier was crossed, young'n

This bitch literally eats 2 dinners. The fuck.

They have Halo Top at my local grocery store
They have it in Birthday cake which is my favorite flavor ever

ideal intern applicant
>morbidly obese
>50 year old
>black
>woman

Stop posting thumbnails

not all fat people are swj, and I think your attitude is disgusting, thin or gigantic

naw i think its perfectly rational to be disgusted with fat people

Does anyone have that picturethat someone made that debunks the "Fat was beautiful back in ye olden times" myth? It basically goes through a bunch of old art of different cultures and shows that fat people were never seen as beautiful.

There were people who were just as old and black women who got internships. It's her obesity that truly stops her.

I do have a story about her if anyone is interested.

That's the thing. She has a husband and has already graduated with a BS. She wants a full time job but her husband can fully support her. I just think that she could be doing so much better.

This what you're after senpai?

i would like to

Wrong image, this is the one I meant.

yes that's the one

>Fat is not a four letter word

HAHAHAH is this for real??? Serious? This isn't from a mockmentary or something?

a 4 letter word means a bad word, not literally a 4 letter word.

This actually made me feel sad. Imagine living your life with such constant fears, even in the company of your friends? Fuck me. She's truly pitiable.

>morbidly obese
>50 year old
>black
>woman

Two of these actually give her a HUGE advantage for getting accepted for something like this since these companies have diversity quotas that are more important than hiring people based on ability.

Yeah, but every race and ever sex hates fatties. I mean, it's a human universal. Well, maybe except Papua. Maybe all the fatties should move there.

I mean if more Americans or even the world are becoming obese, then yeah accommodating the bigger people would be reasonable

>me her and another classmate are studying for a test on campus
>we all get tired of studying and use a break to talk about some nonsense
>somehow we get to the topic of how much her husband loves her
>one argument she uses is that he ties her shoes
>I'm dumbfounded because I haven't had sometime my shoes since I was three and she was only 50 and had someone do it for her
>I argue that isn't love. He's whipped if anything and she's lazy.
>we go back and forth cause she thinks it's an act of love and I think it's laziness to a degree which I've never seen irl
>other people drop by to say hello and what not
>they get dragged into argument
>their side is much bigger than the one I'm on
>read:same amount of people on each side
>they leave cause they had shit to do and we agree to disagree

After a few months, I realized I had the perfect chance to call her out on her weight but didn't capitalize. Also sorry on the shit ending. It was kinda left at that. Still cool with her though.

*someone tie my shoes

Yeah but it's supposed to be funny when the word actually *is* a four letter word. It's funny because the phrase takes on a double meaning.

That's why it makes sense when people say "Work is a four letter word" - it's a pun. Yes it's a four letter word, literally, but the real meaning is metaphorical - it suggests that work is (for the lazier amongst us) an obscenity.

It can also be used in the negative. The old phrase "Golf is *not* a four letter word" is funny because 1) it obviously is and 2) golf is not (contrary to, say, your wife's opinion) an obscenity.

But to say that a three letter word (e.g fat) is *not* a four letter word misses the joke entirely. There's no double-meaning at all at that point Only a moron would write that. That's why I didn't think this photo was real.

Not big and beautiful enough for you, fatty?

I thought the morbidly obese couldn't tie their own shoes? They can't even reach them, no?

>thin privilege is having freedom

Yeah, because people are making you wear two fucking bras

Are you guys under-aged b&?

by run, she means she can roll down a mile down a steep hill in 4 minutes

There is no way any human being to have ever existed can be 150 pounds overweight (non-lean) yet can still run 15 MPH steadily for 4 minutes straight.

Fucking....y-your....fat pad? What the fuck?!

I can sort of relate. Cooked broccoli is horrible. I'm not going to blubber over it, but I'd prefer to eat them raw.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEHF5lM8pDk

at least maintain aspect ratio when you upscale

I feel like it is too, and that other people lie about not being disgusted by them. Or perhaps they don't realize they do.

I also think I perhaps am just an asshole for thinking they're disgusting . Or both.

I never believe these people are real. I always feel like they're troll accounts

>not fucking ur fat pad
Get with the times, user
>mfw i habe no gf and this guy happily fucks his fatpad while i sweat ass everyday at the gym

Chaffing, sweat, oil, soap residue and darkness.... scrubbing folds just looks painful....

>6"
are you a gerbil?

youtu.be/Jb8mPchIyfE

I know. Well kinda. I feel like she was right before the I can't do simple life duties because of weight. That was the perfect chance to call her on her denial of being obese.

T-This is satire, right?

the dogs face, topkek

>U G L Y

MASSIVE DOMS

Woudl't it be more reasonable to force them to lose some weight as it would improve their health and solve the problem.

I would like to feel bad for her but honestly it is 80% her fault

just now while scrolling facebook

Just a reminder that if you guys can't read this before it flicks through to the next slide, then you need to start reading between sets

these people are so ignorant and even on top of that just dumb, what are the replies famalam?

We say it down here in the south a lot where saying shit makes Jesus cry

>fat people whale watching
the irony

kek you can't actually believe this.