I'm done with bodybuilding

Can't wait to quit bodybuilding.
Cancelled my gym membership, sold my home gym, and threw away all of my supplements.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I see are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucs about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.

0/10

seen this one before

ok but why not continue lifting and just fuck the diet? you obviously never enjoyed it in the first place

an hour at the gym is nothing dude.. also why the fuck do you have a gym membership if you have a home gym

>tfw fell for this bait

>implying you ever started
Lol membership and a homegym.

stale pasta

Fuck off with this copypasta

Giving up on on your body seems like a great idea.

I mean its not like you have to live with this body for the next 50 years. Might as well just sit in your computer seat all day and eat your boogers.

I however will keep working on my bodies strength, My mobility, cardio vascular health, I will look great, feel great and you will sit at home being an angry faggot telling all the kids how you "Used to be in great shape" " dont know what happened" " if i could go back"

Have fun with your new thing you have going, loser

Working out feels great. It's a mental thing first, then physical. Supplements and getting too serious about it, yeah there should be a line to draw, especially if you don't compete in a sport. Exercising is helluva lot better than watching tv or playing video games, that's for surest

Sorry you couldn't make it work for you in your new life bro

>stale pasta

This shit's old.

Not really

this thread again?
>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>falling for the b8

Not being a kept man to a mutlimillionaire

looks like someone opened that dusty old pasta folder

>that guy who quit the gym because he only does 6-7 reps per set

I like this pepe very much user I'm taking it ty

Did anybody notice the landwhale in the reflection of the glasses?

Jesus christ. Is that REALLY the best a good body + decent face can do...

He's either hight test or from the midwest

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WRONG WITH HIS FINGER NAILS AHHHHHHH