Big Guy Club

ITT we trigger twinks and skeltals with our strength and size. If youre sub 15% bf stay the fuck out of this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQwRppHGZJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bearmode best mode

Are you triggered by this?

When was the last time you deadlifted 700lbs, Veeky Forums?

Wouldnt he be better off breathing than holding air in?

No.

Look up Intra-abdominal pressure and valsalva maneuver

You look like a limp wristed faggot. Id break you in two

i'd pay good money to masturbate to that

Cringe thread?

L
O N
W

T
E
S U I C I D E
T

T
W A T C H
I
N
K
S

youtu.be/YQwRppHGZJI

wow nice writing

Only recent pic I have of me lifting anything remotely impressive. Stopped training deads to focus on some other things. At one point I was up to 535 1RM for deads. I dont have the energy to lift that heavy anymore since Im trying to get rid of more bodyfat. Was once at 305 then got to 203 now im back to 230.

>db rows with 150s for sets of 8

>tfw you have a twinks set of legs

>rowing off the rack with a belt
Please leave and never come back

Its a bad angle. I can assure you I have some powerful legs and big calves. My calves are 17.5" thanks to being a fat fuck for a majority of my life

Where else would I do it? Its the perfect height and nobody else uses dbs off that end of the rack.

>low energy

>db rows
I think you mean db torso twists while pretending to be a pidgeon with your head

You're still a fat fuck.

Klye????

Impressive. This is exactly what I mean by big guys club. Large and powerful looking and alpha enough to not give af about a little bf like women

Mirin. How long you been lifting?

~10 years. 6 years off and on bromode retard, 4 years actually being consistent and doing proper programming

Disgusting

Lmao at the fact that you would never say that to his face

No I wouldn't. I would feel too sorry for anyone that looked like this and wore a stringer in public. I'm not that cruel irl

Someone post the pic of him now.

postin in best thread.
Rate?

You and your make-believe god would not stand a chance against me.

18% comfy masterrace reporting in

You look great af. I respect your fitness goals even though they differ from mine.

But neither of those are actually him? One first one looks like a jedi and the second one is mark rippetoe

>and the second one is mark rippetoe

lmao

I dont understand how what I said deserves a fedora image?

i benched 2pl8s after 3 months lifting
also,
>15
MODS

That's not Roger Estep, that's Elliot Rodger

I actually agree with the first paragraph. I would never be so brash as to say that im "intellectually superior". Red pilled yes, but does that make me any better? Perhaps it does..

Is that weird that I find him cute?