Tinder thread
Get in here losers

Also what should i say? Dubs decide

So why haven't we fucked yet?

wanna see my 4 plate dead?

ask her some shit about her bio, try to get her talking about herself

"wanna succ"

"Treat me like a filthy little cunt and stick a dildo up my ass"

Done, all she said was she was at UConn and could should shotgun a beer with her teeth

I fucking hate tinder

I fucking hate it

Filled with girls who have already fucked 20+ guys

And the ones that are looking for a relationshit have already fucked 20 guys and are sick of being treated like a piece of meat, but they feel the need to explain they're finished having random sex, nek minnut i'm balls deep in them and the next day they're abusing me because I don't wanna talk to them again

>implying tinder is used for anything other than fucking
>implying you should care what girls say

OP here
she hasn't responded, but I have two blank matches more, even dubs decides for the first, odd dubs for the second

you could be an autist and spew out some dumb shit then awkwardly segue into asking for their number

I would, but you didn't get dubs

Dubs still decide, let's get something interesting going

Boring ass replies, sounds like a daft cunt.
I'd move on.

Ask an open ended question breh.

"goddamn could you give more boring answers? let's cut to the chase, I need a willing wench to drain my testicles of seminal fluid. are you up for the task?"

Like the other anons said, this bitch is boring af. Move on.

this is the same kind of shit I deal with for every single girl on Tinder. Even when I manage to ask them to coffee and they agree they stop responding right after that. it's like talking to a brick wall

Ok then new girl no messages yet
Last digit multiple of 3 or dubs gets to choose

Ask her if she has the ugly Kim cry because that's a deal breaker.

Not sure why she stopped responding.

Sheesh, Probably could have dialed back the innuendo a tad and gone straight for something like, "well this is something ill have to see for myself, when are you free this week"

I'm just fucking around, brah

>honey bear

3/3

NOT FITNESS RELATED SAGED AND REPORTED

What age do women start knowing what they want, and aren't afraid to just say "i'm not interested"

None of these girls want you, but they don't want you to go either. Makes no sense to me...

I'd say around 24/25, when they start realizing their stock goes down.
As cliche and Veeky Forums tier as it sounds, men's dating stock goes up as they age, up until their late 20's/early 30's.

It makes sense if you look at tinder as a girl's validation app rather than a serious method of dating.

Do you happen to have an Electra-complex? I don't want it to be weird when you call me daddy later.

re-roll for psychology joek

it's called you getting played, they'll keep you around until they find someone better

man do you even double check your spelling when you send shit
might as well unmatch now

It's cool man, girls like it when you fill the screen with all your typo and grammar corrections. Be sure to send them one at a time

Success?

no response :(

Based tay tay

Got a super like from some stripper, one of the Veeky Forumsest professions

tfw someone saves your image