Soldiers developing breasts

Can you really force your body to produce more fatty material if you hit it repeatedly?

> Dozens of soldiers in the Wachbataillon unit (Guard Battalion), which performs drill displays at official events, have complained about over-developed breasts on their left-hand side because of the way they clasp their rifles.
> The repeated slapping of their rifles against their chests has stimulated hormones, causing a condition known as one-sided gynecomastia.
> Official figures reveal that out of 211 male patients operated on for the condition, 35 were from the elite Wachbataillon.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267631/Germanys-Wachbataillon-soldiers-soldiers-developing-breasts-drill.html

why boner

Because you want to be slapped into bitch mode.

>filename
You put some thought into this you sonofabitch

I'd believe it. I think part of the reason my face is sorta thick is that I used it as a lever/ram when I wrestled as a kid.

Makes sense that you could develop protective fat deposits.

i'm gonna find a guy and at the gym slap his chest everyday until he grows boobs

doesn't have anything with that.

mechanical stimulation of breasts increases prolactin which makes tits grow and make milk. doesn't apply to other areas of the body really

you should let trap general know on lgbt
see how many fags you can get to slap themselves in the chest

>Rubbing your chest causes it to grow

So the Japanese were right all along

SLAANESH SPAWN

>the anime meme of massaging breasts to make them bigger is actually real

No fucking wonder my trap roommate has been gaining little breasts. I do play with them alot . Weird as fuck I'll definitely have to look into this since he doesn't take hormones at all.

You have the perfect living situation. How did this happen?

You have the perfect living situation. How did this happen?

I use to box i would get aired out fairly izi when I got hit on the top right on of my abs,because of this that one abb is huge compared to the rest

It wasn't perfect he just ended up changing rooms to mine . He was a skinny pale straight guy who had a girlfriend . Then things happened and now he's mine. I call him my girl though.

These fucking nazis just ruined the entire meme, dumb fucks

I repeat THIS IS AN ISOLATED CASE, KEEP TOUCHING YOUR CHEST WHEN BENCHING

is it really a anime thing? I remember seeing this process in an old Chinese acupressure book

So does this work if I slap my cock everyday?

screencap this, someone will confirm in a year

Interesting thought.

Like others have said,it only applies to tits to make milk. For whatever reason, men can make milk too.

>men can make milk too
From their cocks

Yeah that's what I'm gonna ask my roommate to check up on since he's been growing tiny tits .