I am probably the highest bodyfat lifter on Veeky Forums with visible abs

I am probably the highest bodyfat lifter on Veeky Forums with visible abs.

5'7 90kg (198.4lbs) btw

top gek chubs

Lol keep dreaming chubbs

i bet if you take your torso and flip it vertically you wont be able to tell the difference

>visible abs
Lol

I bet you're all 6'2 and 200lbs and look fatter than me and have no visible core definition like me.

Stay mad.

I am literally SHREDDED at 175lbs at 5'7. I bet you're 6'2+ and still flabby at that height right?

I am also natty. Inb4 some juiced up 6'2 tries to compete with me hahaha

I nearly shed a tear

yeah but at least we're big guys. you're just a lil chubster

Your could have at least whited out more to pretend u don't have a baby cawk.

The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, but they ain't going pulling 600, aint pulling 600, ain't pulling, 600.

Come to think of it, I think there's only /Lotus/ here can pull 600 with visible abs. He has about 7+ years lifting on me though!

I'm fatter than you with ab definition but i really couldn't be fucked putting up a picture because i don't think its something to be proud of.

I think it is something to be proud of. If you have somewhat visible core definition when you're fat, all that means is that you're obviously doing something right, and will have shredded as fuck abs when you're actually lean.

Lol brags to a bunch of guys that hes fat. Nice bait

I'm 5'10 and 175 pounds with shredded abs at low body fat you fat piece of shit.

disgusting physique .

please cut

i'm 5'7 and way more shredded than you at 175.

you look good and i like your tattoo

Try it under different lighting

You remind me of Rob Schnieder from Grown Ups.

Oh okay so you're absolutely retarded and don't know what you're saying or you're deluded if you think your fat gut that looks like a cut bag of milk is better than my core.

>comparing me at 5'7 198 to him at 5'10 175

kek

im starting my cut at the start of June (australian) I'll post back when Im done to 175 so you can see my veins on my abs when the flab is gone.

also, im not denying that you look good, you do look sick...no homo.